Conquer Club

AM PM And anytime Turns Settings

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

AM PM And anytime Turns Settings

Postby machrs on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

I was just sitting here Thinking...That it would be kinda of cool if we could make a setting for people that like to play more at night and one for people that like to play in the mornings..and maybe a anytime setting the general 24...when i used to play Warcraft 2 (man i miss that game) I was on Kali back in the old days they had a west coast and east coast setting.... it made games go faster..right now in a 8 man game you might have 7 ready to go but they have to wait for the guy that takes his turn usually in the morning.....look i know we all wont be able to take our move every night or morning only...But it might make some of these 8 man maps move a little quicker than taking a move every 7 or 8 days... just wondering how anyone feels about this????? machrs
Private 1st Class machrs

Re: AM PM And anytime Turns Settings

Postby blakebowling on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 am

Moved to Suggestions.
Private blakebowling

Postby Kaskavel on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm

It may come as a shock to you, but the world does not start at the West Coast and does not end in the East coast...
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby machrs on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:39 am

I was using that as an example..i was looking for a 12 hours deal as much as possible without a 12 hour turn rule...just for people that would like to play at a certain time.... they can set it to HongKong Time if they want...again this is no SHOCK!!!... constructive critasizum is always best!!! or you just look like an A$$hole...peace
Private 1st Class machrs

Return to Archived Suggestions