Conquer Club

Most Games At Once

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Most Games At Once

Postby WorldCup4James on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 pm

The real question is how long does it take to take 1200 turns?

And once you finish taking 1200 turns, I'm sure there's another 100 turns to take after players who are online at the same time take their turns haha. I guess it then becomes a vicious cycle. :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class WorldCup4James

Postby Crazyirishman on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm surprised that a special somebody hasn't mentioned this being a repeatesque thread (kudos to them). I think I maxed out at 33-35, after 20+ games going at once I get a sloppy and miss details in my games.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby KingRat on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

Seems to max out around 100 slow motion games for me.

That being said I've played 14,000 games in 20 months.
That's 700 per month or 23ish per day.

So obviously im hitting the speed a lot harder.

KR
Highest Score: 3266

Cook KingRat

Postby SimplyObsessed on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:14 am

About 120, and the games became more of a chore than fun at that point.
Corporal 1st Class SimplyObsessed

Postby redhedge47 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

4 games at once I think it is clear I win this competion
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby chapcrap on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:05 pm

redhedge47 wrote:4 games at once I think it is clear I win this competion

Yes, you are obviously the winner. Well done sir. Well done.

I didn't realize that people were playing over 1000 games. That's crazy. If I went really nuts, I could probably get up to 300 or so for a little bit, but any more than that would be a little insane.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby lunatic96 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 pm

The old Map Blaster tournaments, while fun, would completely kill my interest in conquer club for a couple weeks after I got eliminated. After a certain point, waking up and having to run through 40 games before going to work became a chore. I think anywhere between 30-50 games is perfect for me.
Highest Rank: Major - 2284 pts.

Tournament Winner:
Foundry Update 5.2
Foundry Update 9.2
Sergeant lunatic96

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:34 pm

When you say active games--really 300 or so keeps you so busy it is unreal. Since I lost interest in CC I have steadily went down. Should stay under 50 without joining barely any tourneys this year. When I was 225-300 on average it was insane.

The 1000 plus games you speak of were just one time shots that took up most of a 24 hour day. I remember catching up to 2 hours, taking a nap, setting the alarm, and doing it again for a few days when I was peaking.

The herkman did a fantastic job (true sarcasm) He started the games and deadbeat-ed them--only thing he should even get mention for in active games is being the largest point dumper ever. Truly a joke of magnificent proportion.

I kept at least a Sargent rank the whole time even though the fluctuations that would occur when you stepped away or played for a while were unreal. 500 point swings in two hours. I did miss less than about 20 turns though as I did not wake up one time on time.

AoN missed a lot of turns and fell to a low 400 point cook, but he at least tried compared to the herkman's joke he played on CC.

That is my view of the craziness.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby Lindax on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:When you say active games--really 300 or so keeps you so busy it is unreal. Since I lost interest in CC I have steadily went down. Should stay under 50 without joining barely any tourneys this year. When I was 225-300 on average it was insane.

The 1000 plus games you speak of were just one time shots that took up most of a 24 hour day. I remember catching up to 2 hours, taking a nap, setting the alarm, and doing it again for a few days when I was peaking.

The herkman did a fantastic job (true sarcasm) He started the games and deadbeat-ed them--only thing he should even get mention for in active games is being the largest point dumper ever. Truly a joke of magnificent proportion.

I kept at least a Sargent rank the whole time even though the fluctuations that would occur when you stepped away or played for a while were unreal. 500 point swings in two hours. I did miss less than about 20 turns though as I did not wake up one time on time.

AoN missed a lot of turns and fell to a low 400 point cook, but he at least tried compared to the herkman's joke he played on CC.

That is my view of the craziness.

And now you're just "trying to update all your tourneys this week". :P

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Bruceswar on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

I had 130? or so when the whac a mod tournament was going on last year. That was a task to keep 100 1 vs 1's going. People all over my wall asking me to move ASAP, etc.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 pm

lunatic96 wrote:The old Map Blaster tournaments, while fun, would completely kill my interest in conquer club for a couple weeks after I got eliminated. After a certain point, waking up and having to run through 40 games before going to work became a chore. I think anywhere between 30-50 games is perfect for me.

That tournament almost sounds like a gradeschool nightly homework assignment!

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 pm

natty dread wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:HA had 1200 or so going.

From what I remember, Herkman beat his record. So Herk had to have 1200+. I think the number was 1256.

But herk doesn't count since he deadbeated most of them.

Army of nobunaga had a lot of games at one point too, something over a 1000 I think.

I still hold the record. do a search in the forum for the screenshot. Record is 1357 i think/? I missed less than 1% of my turns as well.

Did it while recovering form knee surgery sitting on my bum.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby Gillipig on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I'd like to know what the theoretical limit is. Not the practical. Even if you have no life you can't do much more than 1000.
Just click, deploy, end assaults, end reinforcements, move on to the next game.

Let's say you can take a turn in five seconds, and you take that short amount of time on you in every game, you can then take 12 turns a minute, 12 turns per minute times 60 minutes makes it 720 turns in an hour, 720 turns per hour times 24 hours (a whole day) equals 17 280 turns in a day. If If all games are 1v1's, and your opponent instantly takes his turn after you've taken yours you can play 17 280 games at once. Let's say you only need to take your turn once every third day (so you're only playing games with many players in them) you can play 17 280 games times 3 equaling 51 840 games simultaneously.

I'm gonna go create some games.......
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Enjoy.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby kennys777 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Gillipig wrote:I'd like to know what the theoretical limit is. Not the practical. Even if you have no life you can't do much more than 1000.
Just click, deploy, end assaults, end reinforcements, move on to the next game.

Let's say you can take a turn in five seconds, and you take that short amount of time on you in every game, you can then take 12 turns a minute, 12 turns per minute times 60 minutes makes it 720 turns in an hour, 720 turns per hour times 24 hours (a whole day) equals 17 280 turns in a day. If If all games are 1v1's, and your opponent instantly takes his turn after you've taken yours you can play 17 280 games at once. Let's say you only need to take your turn once every third day (so you're only playing games with many players in them) you can play 17 280 games times 3 equaling 51 840 games simultaneously.

I'm gonna go create some games.......

It took me that long just to comprehend this math problem.

As for Map Blaster tournaments, I actually looked forward to those in February every year. It was one reason I kept keeping my account premium years ago. It would be nice to do it again, since we have added some new maps.
Sergeant kennys777

Postby greenoaks on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

kennys777 wrote:It took me that long just to comprehend this math problem.

As for Map Blaster tournaments, I actually looked forward to those in February every year. It was one reason I kept keeping my account premium years ago. It would be nice to do it again, since we have added some new maps.

why dont you post in the Tournament - General Info forum to see if some fool TO would run this for you
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Butters1919 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 am

greenoaks wrote:why dont you post in the Tournament - General Info forum to see if some fool TO would run this for you

Actually, some "fool" recently ran a MapBlaster throwback tourney: viewtopic.php?t=166792#p3641212

OK, it wasn't with all of the new maps, but still an enjoyable, large tourney.

This fool would love to do it, but alas, does not have the time!
Cook Butters1919

Postby greenoaks on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

Butters1919 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:why dont you post in the Tournament - General Info forum to see if some fool TO would run this for you

Actually, some "fool" recently ran a MapBlaster throwback tourney: viewtopic.php?t=166792#p3641212

OK, it wasn't with all of the new maps, but still an enjoyable, large tourney.

This fool would love to do it, but alas, does not have the time!

i wasn't singling you out :lol:
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby kennys777 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm

greenoaks wrote:
kennys777 wrote:It took me that long just to comprehend this math problem.

why dont you post in the Tournament - General Info forum to see if some fool TO would run this for you

good stuff, I actually found this thread by searching with "map blaster" as key words in search engine...So, if this thread popped up as the mostly talked about given the subject matter, I find it hard to believe I will find someone to start it up...I would do it, but I have NEVER run a tourney before, and I have a feeling that would force me to quit CC.
Sergeant kennys777

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion