Conquer Club

Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

O M G, some of you are like a bunch of old ladies gossiping (you know who you are).. . .JEEZ.

YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment. You detractors act like who/how I play is SOOO dishonorable, but you sling mud and shit with reckless abandon -- and the global mods just let you do it in violation of the flame/bait rules.

AND. . .have any of you that challenge taken me up on playing Kiron/mc dubs yet? huh, Huh, HUH? I thought not.

I DO NOT plan on playing J's that need to badmouth people -- particularly me. Simple as that. And I DON'T need to answer any/all of your lil comments -- no matter how funny you think they are. Now HERE is the challenge (AGAIN): come meet in LIve Chat PM discussion and see how funny you REALLY are.

GLG has spoken ;-D
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby macbone on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:33 am

GLG, have more faith in your partner, man.

Give me BW and Random, Chained, Foggy, No Spoils, and we'll lick any doubs team in a best of 5 series.
Colonel macbone

Postby anonymus on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:O M G, some of you are like a bunch of old ladies gossiping (you know who you are).. . .JEEZ.

YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment. You detractors act like who/how I play is SOOO dishonorable, but you sling mud and shit with reckless abandon -- and the global mods just let you do it in violation of the flame/bait rules.

AND. . .have any of you that challenge taken me up on playing Kiron/mc dubs yet? huh, Huh, HUH? I thought not.

I DO NOT plan on playing J's that need to badmouth people -- particularly me. Simple as that. And I DON'T need to answer any/all of your lil comments -- no matter how funny you think they are. Now HERE is the challenge (AGAIN): come meet in LIve Chat PM discussion and see how funny you REALLY are.

GLG has spoken ;-D

our team is playing mc's team in trips stalingrad,so can we challange your team on trips Stalingrad also?

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:O M G, some of you are like a bunch of old ladies gossiping (you know who you are).. . .JEEZ.

as usual with a GLG post you got to get your Bait in.....

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment. You detractors act like who/how I play is SOOO dishonorable, but you sling mud and shit with reckless abandon -- and the global mods just let you do it in violation of the flame/bait rules.

its not acting..it is dishonorable and seems like the admin finally agree....but whatever you need to say to turn down a challenge that you know you would lose....did not expect it to go any other way...

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:AND. . .have any of you that challenge taken me up on playing Kiron/mc dubs yet? huh, Huh, HUH? I thought not.

oh wow you played one decent doubles match-up in your entire time on CC and won....Game 10704520.. =D> =D> =D>
this must be your go to game when all the "detractors" on the site have been getting you down...."everyone calls me a farmer but I know I can play"......

I have not challenged you because I know you will NEVER accept a challenge from anyone...but if you are saying that Kiron/mc will accept a dubs challenge then tell them to shoot me the invite and I will play as Im sure most people will....

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Now HERE is the challenge (AGAIN): come meet in LIve Chat PM discussion and see how funny you REALLY are.

Hahahaha....this is the only challenge you ever issue..."come meet me in live chat"....guess what this is a gaming site were people play each other at an online game called RISK...this is not a Chat site to see who can out chat the other player...Im sure you have just forgotten this because it has been so long since you actually played a game that you could lose that this place those not feel like a gaming site...

so why dont you run back to live chat with your tail between your legs and hide out in there and wait for some noobs to come in looking for a game....Im sure you would be happy to set-up a doubles game with them for you and your buddy lanyards.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby jj3044 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment.

So let me get this straight. You waited for 4 pages of chat before a small dig comes at you from the OP, and THEN finally come in here to respond, and the response was that you WOULD have played had he not baited you? :lol:

C'mon man, we all see right through you.
Colonel jj3044

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am

OK...let's put this to rest.

I thought about this and really wanted to have a team partner who has respect. I also wanted so keep this as above board as possible.

Big Whiskey is my partner for this challenge.

Over to you Gen.LeeGettinhed. We are waiting.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby thegreekdog on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Fruitcake wrote:OK...let's put this to rest.

I thought about this and really wanted to have a team partner who has respect. I also wanted so keep this as above board as possible.

Big Whiskey is my partner for this challenge.

Over to you Gen.LeeGettinhed. We are waiting.

I believe GLG indicated he would not answer your challenge because you used the word "backbone" somewhere in one of your many, many, many posts in this thread that has existed for many days, which GLG has deemed to be both flaming and baiting.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:01 pm

GLG has spoken ;-D

it's pretty simple.

The challenge is there, you know the team you would be facing. You either play or not. This does not require vacillation or procrastination. Give your decision please. I still believe you have little to lose in the eyes of your peer group by taking a serious challenge on.

As a side issue, could you clarify what this part of your quote was about please?

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:AND. . .have any of you that challenge taken me up on playing Kiron/mc dubs yet? huh, Huh, HUH? I thought not.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 pm

damn,what a deal
Private jgordon1111

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Big Whiskey is a fine team game player. I say lets do this. :)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 am

FC - Should BW find himself indisposed I would happily stand in his place :-)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby jammyjames on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:FC - Should BW find himself indisposed I would happily stand in his place :-)

:lol: I wonder what the answer to the challenge would then become...
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 am

Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Looks like your friend is pretty much what the community thinks Bruce.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

Fruitcake wrote:Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Fruity,

Honestly; did you really expect anything different?
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:Yet another day goes by without a real answer.

Fruity,

Honestly; did you really expect anything different?

The honest answer is....I hoped for something different.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby Sniper08 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm

so is GLG declining or just dragging his feet in accepting this challenge? a definetive yes or no would be helpful from the GLG camp as his last post seemed like he back out
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

fair enough.
BW is one of the classiest guys on this site, so there is no way GLG could have anything against him to decline this challenge. so he shit his pants.
Brigadier freakns

Postby lynch5762 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 pm

scared is scared... although I am not sure what there is to actually be scared about. I am pretty sure that most of the players posting in this thread would play anyone at anytime. I know that I would.

The only hesitation would be about challenges with specific settings or maps that would give one or the other an upper hand but that isn't the case here. Points are a factor to some extent but then again not really. The funny thing is that if the challenged team would have accepted right away it would have been a win win. Even if they lose the challenge it is not a big deal. Everyone knows that drops and dice and everything else can play a role... sometimes we win 5 straight and then we lose 5 straight... Oh well. Even the ace pitcher of a big league team get's rocked every once in a while!

I guess this just amazes me and this whole bit about "detractors" ---- WOW!! can anyone say egoooooooooooooo
Captain lynch5762

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 pm

i think 80 posts ago I mentioned this would never happen... it will not. Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy... but you have to admit even you said

" I am not sure what there is to actually be scared about. I am pretty sure that most of the players posting in this thread would play anyone at anytime. I know that I would.

The only hesitation would be about challenges with specific settings or maps that would give one or the other an upper hand but that isn't the case here."

There are some that could care less about some stupid little 30><30 pixel graphic of rank next to their name. I think there are very few here in this thread that are like me, that would play anyone on any map at anytime.... I would require a 1 for 1 though. For the most part I see a lot of wimps in this thread.. no offense to you guys.. Its just you care a lot about a virtual rank that I cannot guess to the reasons of.

I love to win, but if you dont play you dont win.

I love to learn, but if you do not get beat at someones best you do not learn.

90% here are pretenders.

gl in life, because well in cc...
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Good post AOB
Private jgordon1111

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hmmm, not sure. I think he may have inadvertently offended 90% of the people here.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby grifftron on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm

army of nobunaga wrote: Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy...

Hes not from Texas...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lynch5762 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

grifftron wrote:
army of nobunaga wrote: Lynch I know you to be a mans man... I know you are.. a good ole texas boy and my kind of guy...

Hes not from Texas...

Damn it Chuck! leave me alone... I was on a roll for a second... I think :?
Captain lynch5762

Postby army of nobunaga on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Not from Texas, or montana or the great state of Arkansas, you are just another mommas boy.

You told me once you skydived or something in texas... maybe I was really drunk, but even drunk I have the very unlucky ability to remember everything.

My point stands... this is much ado about nothing.

The Generals will beat their chest about how great and tough and bold they are... lol and they will still only play their "cash" games.

CC is the only game on the web I have every played that crowned paper champs and has such a weak upper crust.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives