Maps Being Released

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Maps Being Released

Postby chapcrap on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

It has been said by some recently that the foundry isn't what it used to be and that the quality of maps on the whole is down.

While I'm not sure I agree with the statement, it got me to thinking. What if the foundry limited the number of maps that were produced? If only 1 map were allowed out per month it would force the best maps to make it out, make mapmakers produce quality work, and create more prestige for the monthly map.

This could be done by putting finished maps to a community vote every month.
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby DiM on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm

not a good idea at all. if this were to happen i'm betting a lot of mapmakers would leave.

better quality maps can be obtained by getting more people to comment.
bring 100 people to give pertinent feedback constantly and you'll see the foundry produce masterpieces.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10386
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby chapcrap on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

DiM wrote:not a good idea at all. if this were to happen i'm betting a lot of mapmakers would leave.

better quality maps can be obtained by getting more people to comment.
bring 100 people to give pertinent feedback constantly and you'll see the foundry produce masterpieces.

What if it were 2 maps a month?

And do you have a proposal to bring 100 dedicated people per map? I would think that some GC Medals would spark a little more interest, but that's just a medal hungry guy like me. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

chapcrap wrote:It has been said by some recently that the foundry isn't what it used to be and that the quality of maps on the whole is down.

While I'm not sure I agree with the statement, it got me to thinking. What if the foundry limited the number of maps that were produced? If only 1 map were allowed out per month it would force the best maps to make it out, make mapmakers produce quality work, and create more prestige for the monthly map.

This could be done by putting finished maps to a community vote every month.



horrible Idea.. but there should be a committee of map guys + players that look at a map at each stage and signs off on it before it is moved up. And if this is how it currently happens then I suggest you add some mean players that have 10000+ games that are a little more discerning.

Because atm, I would say 10%-33% of all maps released have no business existing given the bar that has been set. But I mean thats ok, you guys have your system... right?

But look ahead, what happens in 3 years and there are 400 maps and a full 100 are utter crap... you will lose new members.

At least in my opinion.
Maps Maps Maps!


Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
User avatar
Cadet army of nobunaga
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby HighlanderAttack on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 pm

The more maps the better.


Even if there are maps some people do not like, others do like them.

I hate baseball, but I know for sure many players like it.

For some reason I do not get tired of Arms Race

There always has to be a map that is played the most and a map that is played the least. If it gets through the process it should be here, and stay here.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
User avatar
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack
 
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (2)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby natty dread on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 pm

chapcrap wrote:What if the foundry limited the number of maps that were produced? If only 1 map were allowed out per month it would force the best maps to make it out, make mapmakers produce quality work, and create more prestige for the monthly map.

This could be done by putting finished maps to a community vote every month.


Bad idea.

chapcrap wrote:And do you have a proposal to bring 100 dedicated people per map? I would think that some GC Medals would spark a little more interest, but that's just a medal hungry guy like me. :twisted:


Yeah no. We don't want people who only comment because they want medals or some other reward, how could we trust the opinion of guys like that? Besides, people who contribute a lot to the foundry are already given medals periodically, and so far it hasn't attracted more people to the foundry.

army of nobunaga wrote:horrible Idea.. but there should be a committee of map guys + players that look at a map at each stage and signs off on it before it is moved up. And if this is how it currently happens then I suggest you add some mean players that have 10000+ games that are a little more discerning.


Yeah actually that kinda is how it currently happens. That "committee" is called "anyone who posts in the foundry". It works by allowing anyone to post feedback to maps that are in development.

And we also have the foundry mods. But how are we going to get any good foundry mods, when the admin requires you to be a team cc member to be in that position... and from those who would even want to be team cc members, those who aren't spineless yes-men, who aren't afraid to speak their opinion (which is kind of an important thing when it comes to commenting on maps and making sure the quality standards are upheld) are automatically disqualified, because those are not qualities that the admins want for team CC members. But I digress...

Besides the site admin actively trying to drive away the best mapmakers and foundry contributors by their idiotic policies, which kind of narrows the list of people already, there just aren't that many people who are willing to do so much work as the foundry requires, pro bono, just to help out the site produce better maps. Most people are pretty much "meh" when it comes to the foundry.

So, you know, that's the situation we have... you can go ahead and try to get more people interested in the foundry, or you can try to get the admin to listen to the needs of the mapmakers and the foundry community, I've pretty much given up on both at this point.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread
 
Posts: 13255
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: fucked off
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

natty dread wrote:
chapcrap wrote:What if the foundry limited the number of maps that were produced? If only 1 map were allowed out per month it would force the best maps to make it out, make mapmakers produce quality work, and create more prestige for the monthly map.

This could be done by putting finished maps to a community vote every month.


Bad idea.

chapcrap wrote:And do you have a proposal to bring 100 dedicated people per map? I would think that some GC Medals would spark a little more interest, but that's just a medal hungry guy like me. :twisted:


Yeah no. We don't want people who only comment because they want medals or some other reward, how could we trust the opinion of guys like that? Besides, people who contribute a lot to the foundry are already given medals periodically, and so far it hasn't attracted more people to the foundry.

army of nobunaga wrote:horrible Idea.. but there should be a committee of map guys + players that look at a map at each stage and signs off on it before it is moved up. And if this is how it currently happens then I suggest you add some mean players that have 10000+ games that are a little more discerning.


Yeah actually that kinda is how it currently happens. That "committee" is called "anyone who posts in the foundry". It works by allowing anyone to post feedback to maps that are in development.

And we also have the foundry mods. But how are we going to get any good foundry mods, when the admin requires you to be a team cc member to be in that position... and from those who would even want to be team cc members, those who aren't spineless yes-men, who aren't afraid to speak their opinion (which is kind of an important thing when it comes to commenting on maps and making sure the quality standards are upheld) are automatically disqualified, because those are not qualities that the admins want for team CC members. But I digress...

Besides the site admin actively trying to drive away the best mapmakers and foundry contributors by their idiotic policies, which kind of narrows the list of people already, there just aren't that many people who are willing to do so much work as the foundry requires, pro bono, just to help out the site produce better maps. Most people are pretty much "meh" when it comes to the foundry.

So, you know, that's the situation we have... you can go ahead and try to get more people interested in the foundry, or you can try to get the admin to listen to the needs of the mapmakers and the foundry community, I've pretty much given up on both at this point.


well man.. at least you said it and not me. Though I usually do.. It takes a yes man to help lead this community..

If you , IH, cairns, DiM, few others wanted you could hold this game hostage and force these changes... a mapmakers guild or a union.

But I am on the outside looking in, I am just the bad guy voice that people love to tune out.

Wish I could help more because I see where this is going with cc.
Maps Maps Maps!


Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
User avatar
Cadet army of nobunaga
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby DiM on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

army of nobunaga wrote:If you , IH, cairns, DiM, few others wanted you could hold this game hostage and force these changes... a mapmakers guild or a union.


lol. i can already imagine us on strike outside lack's house :lol:

seriously now, that won't work. plenty of map makers left and the foundry didn't stop. there will always be new people ready to make some maps.
my interest in the foundry is at a really low point and i'm actually struggling to get my maps done and take a break from the foundry.
will this impact the foundry as a whole? not really.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10386
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm

DiM wrote:
army of nobunaga wrote:If you , IH, cairns, DiM, few others wanted you could hold this game hostage and force these changes... a mapmakers guild or a union.


lol. i can already imagine us on strike outside lack's house :lol:

seriously now, that won't work. plenty of map makers left and the foundry didn't stop. there will always be new people ready to make some maps.
my interest in the foundry is at a really low point and i'm actually struggling to get my maps done and take a break from the foundry.
will this impact the foundry as a whole? not really.



I think you guys have a larger base of support than you realize in the players. I know you do... how would all of it play out? I dunno.
Was just a thought. You mentioned the newer mapmakers.. well a lot of them are making utter rubbish... utterly.

But I am here to help in this thread not tear down. But unfortunately, I really am not in a position to help you guys in this case. All I can do is interject opinion here and there in a constructive manner that is not my norm on CC.
Maps Maps Maps!


Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
User avatar
Cadet army of nobunaga
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby DiM on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 am

army of nobunaga wrote:
DiM wrote:
army of nobunaga wrote:If you , IH, cairns, DiM, few others wanted you could hold this game hostage and force these changes... a mapmakers guild or a union.


lol. i can already imagine us on strike outside lack's house :lol:

seriously now, that won't work. plenty of map makers left and the foundry didn't stop. there will always be new people ready to make some maps.
my interest in the foundry is at a really low point and i'm actually struggling to get my maps done and take a break from the foundry.
will this impact the foundry as a whole? not really.



I think you guys have a larger base of support than you realize in the players. I know you do... how would all of it play out? I dunno.
Was just a thought. You mentioned the newer mapmakers.. well a lot of them are making utter rubbish... utterly.

But I am here to help in this thread not tear down. But unfortunately, I really am not in a position to help you guys in this case. All I can do is interject opinion here and there in a constructive manner that is not my norm on CC.



there was a point when some really good mapmakers left CC and went to create majcom. was it a blow to the foundry? sure it was, but soon other people took their place. yes, at first the new people created rubbish maps but in time they learned and got better. nobody was born a map maker.

i suggested some time ago that the foundry creates a position of Events CA, and this guy starts organizing foundry based events and competitions like layer battles, sig and avvy contests, and stuff like that. such competitions would not only enhance the kills of the current map makers but perhaps attract new people in the map making scene. and that's not all, we need people to talk about gameplay, not just graphics so organize gameplay competitions where people submit a cool idea for a map with a simple sketch. and the best idea wins and then one of the veterans makes the graphics for that map.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10386
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby Flapcake on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Bad quality of maps ?

Its not, its a result of only a small hand full of the same people commenting, giving advice in the foundry, you know the foundy, under the closet in the old dusty box, where maps getting born. the place where no one comes by course its boring "we just wanna play the map, not looking at them for 5-6 months first, yawn"

people have to frequently come by, of their own interest and get involved in the progress, that will boost the quality, lure them whit rewards will course a disaster. 1 map a month ? wont work, what if we got 5-10 maps comming up ? whos last on the list then ? "ehhm you have to wait 10 month b4 its you turn, you got the shortest straw" :o

the foundry are not a isolated group working for their one interest, its a part of CC, and whit out it, CC got no future. If we all pull together the burden will be less and the fun greater, its supposed to be fun creating a map, not a burden.

So I would like to encourage you all, start whit in your clans, your forums, freind lists ect.ect. and gat them to visit the foundry and participate in peoples maps, nohting is to small, just showing positive interest is fuel for a map maker.

(you can all hang me now)

bedst wishes
Flap
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby Nola_Lifer on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Don't fix, what isn't broken.
Image
f*ck THE UNION LOUISIANA WILL RISE AGAIN
User avatar
Major Nola_Lifer
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: 雪山
Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby chapcrap on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Nola_Lifer wrote:Don't fix, what isn't broken.

Thanks for the contribution. :roll:
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Flap you are right on man.
You are.

That cannot happen though or it would have already. And for years I have given people links to here to comment- so I agree and I have and will try.
------------------------------------------


You guys know what I thought about today when I started up a chinese checkers game....
I was like " I cannot be a hipocrit because I might be the onlyone left on CC that still loves this map"

Then I was like, that is the solution! Listen... lack can run numbers. Let the players decide.

The lowest played map gets tossed into probation each month. If it is the lowest played map or in the bottom 5 two months in a row.. put it back in the foundry for revision or death.


Let the players decide... how fair is that?
Maps Maps Maps!


Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
User avatar
Cadet army of nobunaga
 
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: www.facebook.com/armyofnobu and Houston.
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maps Being Released

Postby DiM on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 pm

army of nobunaga wrote:Flap you are right on man.
You are.

That cannot happen though or it would have already. And for years I have given people links to here to comment- so I agree and I have and will try.
------------------------------------------


You guys know what I thought about today when I started up a chinese checkers game....
I was like " I cannot be a hipocrit because I might be the onlyone left on CC that still loves this map"

Then I was like, that is the solution! Listen... lack can run numbers. Let the players decide.

The lowest played map gets tossed into probation each month. If it is the lowest played map or in the bottom 5 two months in a row.. put it back in the foundry for revision or death.


Let the players decide... how fair is that?



i already suggested the least played maps be withdrawn from live play. nobody agreed :(
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10386
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Next

Return to Foundry Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Login