Conquer Club

If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: If you could be in any other clan, which would it be?

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 am

AAFitz wrote:Id be Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud...there can be only one.

-I checked 8 pages before not caring anymore if I ripped this off from someones response.
If I did, well, as I said, I dont care anymore, but sorry. ;)

What a bold statement
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

Crazyirishman wrote:
AAFitz wrote:Id be Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud...there can be only one.

-I checked 8 pages before not caring anymore if I ripped this off from someones response.
If I did, well, as I said, I dont care anymore, but sorry. ;)

What a bold statement

That is what life is all about, bold statements. And kittens.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby davsweeney on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Hands down, if i could be in any clan it would be the Pack. The reason why, everyone hates them so they must be good.

If I couldn't be in the Pack, I would want to be in the Brotherhood of War. They don't exist yet, but if I created my own clan, it would be called the Brotherhood of War and consist of all the current members of the Pack.
General davsweeney

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm

davsweeney wrote:everyone hates them so they must be good.

This is the only portion of your post worth reading... and only because it's such an illogical, illegitimate point.

I don't hate you because you're good; in fact, I've never seen you play. I hate you because you have no shred of humility.
Last edited by Commander62890 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Commander62890

Postby simmons4 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 pm

If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.
Colonel simmons4

Postby Pirlo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Commander62890 wrote:
davsweeney wrote:everyone hates them so they must be good.

This is the only portion of your post worth reading... and only because it's such an illogical, illegitimate point.

+1

Everyone?

I'm highly confident there are better clans out there, yet they are not hated. not as much as yours. I don't hate any clan or something. However, if there can be a reason to hate your clan, it would definitely be the arrogance constantly posted and shown by most of its members. yours is just a good example!
Captain Pirlo

Postby Commander62890 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:10 pm

simmons4 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.
Major Commander62890

Postby davsweeney on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh, I have plenty of humility. I know I am not that good. I just like everyone in my clan and love playing with them. They are just a great group of people who really care about each other and love playing together. I wouldn't trade them for anyone else.
General davsweeney

Postby Pirlo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 pm

davsweeney wrote:Oh, I have plenty of humility. I know I am not that good. I just like everyone in my clan and love playing with them. They are just a great group of people who really care about each other and love playing together. I wouldn't trade them for anyone else.

Now you have started to make valid points! :lol:
Captain Pirlo

Postby simmons4 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

How is that any different from the current PACK? You guys have a bunch of generals who all got their rank through freestyle farming.

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.
Last edited by simmons4 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel simmons4

Postby Pirlo on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Captain Pirlo

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:04 am

Pirlo wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats a weird clan name.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby niMic on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

Must be the new Black Sheep Squadron.
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Pirlo on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 am

NOW BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG GUY!!!!!! :twisted:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Commander62890 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm

simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:

yep cant argue with you were the most unskilled, overrated, undefeated clan who every clan thinks they can destroy until they pull there balls out of their clan mates purse and face us in a war. So let us know if you can shut your mouth long enough to pry open that purse find your nuts and get that bunch of girl scouts you call a clan to step up to the plate.

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.
Major Commander62890

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:

That seems like a bit of a non sequitur. I mentioned that there are similarities between your made-up "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" clan, and the clan you're currently in... though, admittedly, it was a joke - obviously, the "Noob-Farming Medal Whores" in your clan are in the minority. Yet, instead of alerting me to how incorrect my statement was, you immediately jumped to attack my clan. You didn't even attack me... you attacked my clan, which was never part of this conversation. Unfortunately for you, I won't divulge any information there... but, let's just say we won't be challenging the PACK to a war anytime soon.

By the way, after re-reading your post, I just realized that many of the PACK members' posts are eerily similar in both content and form.
Not that I think you're multis; far from it! I simply can't believe you assembled a clan full of people whose sentences look like they were written by little kids. Those run-ons are brutal.

I seerosly don.t undestood what u tlking abowt Commander. Weeeee at THE PACK pridee ourselfes on our very thowt out posts and to mak funnies ov our spellung is upsurd! Jeesss wizz TONTO easey up a little, gruw a sett of BALLS, and quiit hiding in a curner with the rist of your so called :TOP: clan! Of curse you will not chillinge THE PACK, wy wuld you? LOL Wuldn't wunt to show back up onn thy pliyground and get yur asses handed tooo u! Hav a nic day PROSTAR!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 pm

cmon now Ollie, dont you see he wants to join PACK, he is just a little shy to ask directly!
Brigadier freakns

Postby Great-Ollie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:25 pm

freakns wrote:cmon now Ollie, dont you see he wants to join PACK, he is just a little shy to ask directly!

:lol: :lol: =D> =D> We only want you though bud, waiting for you to ditch Optisani and join the big boys! :shock: :shock:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

yes, i and want Adriana Lima! guess which one is going to happen first? :P
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I think people in here need to open up a window and go take some fresh air. seems like you've all been locked in this tread for too long.
Major betiko

Postby niMic on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:

I seerosly don.t undestood what u tlking abowt Commander. Weeeee at THE PACK pridee ourselfes on our very thowt out posts and to mak funnies ov our spellung is upsurd! Jeesss wizz TONTO easey up a little, gruw a sett of BALLS, and quiit hiding in a curner with the rist of your so called :TOP: clan! Of curse you will not chillinge THE PACK, wy wuld you? LOL Wuldn't wunt to show back up onn thy pliyground and get yur asses handed tooo u! Hav a nic day PROSTAR!

I genuinely didn't realize you were intentionally spelling like that for comic effect the first time I read it.

"Oh, just another post by a PACK member"
Highest score: 3747
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Crazyirishman on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

niMic wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:
simmons4 wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:If i couldn't be in the pack ( which by the way is the best and only undefeated clan FYI ) then I would definately be in the next best clan "The Noob Farming Medal Whores" where every member would be a lousy player who were undefeated but couldn't win a real game. Every clan mate has a shinny star next to thier name from the points they stole from poor unsuspecting newbies. We would take over the number one spot as the most hated clan on this site.

I genuinely didn't realize you were intentionally spelling like that for comic effect the first time I read it.

"Oh, just another post by a PACK member"

I find it more entertaining that Commander was making fun of run-on sentences, not spelling.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby QoH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168417
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

QoH wrote:Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

And the fact that THOTA won't be challenging PACK cause they're scared seems a little off base. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168417

BLAH BLAH BLAH QOH you are my hero! Please, please don't quit the site again, don't please! Oh you are part of mighty EMPIRE now, i better shut my mouth and hide in my corner. :sick: :sick:
Major Great-Ollie

Postby QoH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
QoH wrote:Yeah, in the end, it just made Ollie look even more foolish...

BLAH BLAH BLAH QOH you are my hero! Please, please don't quit the site again, don't please! Oh you are part of mighty EMPIRE now, i better shut my mouth and hide in my corner. :sick: :sick:

Something like that would be nice.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion