Conquer Club

Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Fruitcake and partner -v- Gen.LeeGettinhed and partner

Postby lynch5762 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:

Not true... At current ranks, team 2 could go 4 and 6 and still come close to breaking even... No offense Brucey :P :P :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Postby codeblue1018 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

lynch5762 wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:Its not about being scared of losing, it's about being scared of losing the "status" of conqueror. If he accepts this challenge and loses the majority of the games, the conqueror rank is history and once gone, it'll stay gone as he can't ranch like he used to. This is for some reason an ego boost for GLG. I mean hell, if I were conqueror, all my goals in life would be fulfilled. :lol:

Not true... At current ranks, team 2 could go 4 and 6 and still come close to breaking even... No offense Brucey :P :P :twisted:

Yep, true. I guess my point was in essence, points are now too important to lose as there is now no way to add to the total :shock:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

Yep, true. I guess my point was in essence, points are now too important to lose as there is now no way to add to the total :shock:

I know but it gave me a chance to poke at Brucey and I couldn't resist :twisted:
Captain lynch5762

Postby freakns on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

why? there isnt single player on this site, including KORT, that thinks GLG is good player. he may be conqueror for a lifetime, he is still going to be lousy player.
Brigadier freakns

Postby jammyjames on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 am

In all fairness he actually isn't that bad - In fact he is very strategical and I would say he is a good player.

Only problem is he hides behind the cloak of his cheap tactics. I would love to see him accept this challenge as I feel it would be a good close battle...

EDIT: Cheap tactics part, more-so beating the system...
Last edited by jammyjames on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby army of nobunaga on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

so what are we at... 6 pages of generals beating their chests and nothing happens? lol

looool

You guys are all fucking mighty..

CC ranks are broke, the only game in the web that crowns paper champs.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 pm

freakns wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

why? there isnt single player on this site, including KORT, that thinks GLG is good player. he may be conqueror for a lifetime, he is still going to be lousy player.

Liar. I know GLG is a good layer. The best? Thats a whole new can of worms. He is by far, not the best. When has GLG ever claimed to be the best? Never. When I met the guy, I asked him if he was the best. He said "no, there are likely a few hundred players better than me!" You guys are just too busy flaming GLG to get it. He is a good player. He isnt the best, he just has the patience of a champion. That is all.

:ugeek:
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby sjnap on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

freakns wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

:-s uhm please speak for yourself and not for us. For sure GLG is a good player and he never claimed to be the best.
So please :-$
Brigadier sjnap

Postby clapper011 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm

guys, try to keep it civil.
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby redhawk92 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 pm

clapper011 wrote:guys, try to keep it civil.

try to keep ur avatar civil :D
Captain redhawk92

Postby VampireM on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:
clapper011 wrote:guys, try to keep it civil.

try to keep ur avatar civil :D

What does that even mean?
Colonel VampireM

Postby redhawk92 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 am

clapper will understand :D
Captain redhawk92

Postby Roussallier on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

He claimed multiple times to have a girlfriend and twice denied being behind with the rent. At this point I think it is safe to assume repressed sexuality and/or pathological liar.

By Aradhus from CC Dispatch.

I couldn't help thinking this as I read the interview. How many times did he mention his doubles game against mc and Kiron? Pathetic and insecure.
If my timer is low, please contact Violet or Stotzi
Major Roussallier

Postby freakns on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

sjnap wrote:
freakns wrote:
codeblue1018 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

:-s uhm please speak for yourself and not for us. For sure GLG is a good player and he never claimed to be the best.
So please :-$

first, tell me where have ive said he have claimed to be the best?
second, define good player? im really interested to know in what universe GLG is good player? if good means he is capable of obtaining rank of private playing something else then 1 vs 1 freestyle games against cooks, then i guess you are right, he is good. however, if by good you mean he is capable of understating every map, play 6 men sequential games on random map and have realistic chance to wins it or being able to play and lead team games against any team under random settings and have realistic chance of win it(lets say 25%... or to win every forth game), then no, he is by no means good player.
and i know noone in KORT will admit this, so you dont need to jump and defend him. he is above average freestyle player who played the system to get the reword so he can have imaginary sex without using blue pills. and he is below average sequential player, who is in KORT only because KORT wants to have conqueror(he isnt good, he isnt nice, he isnt funny, he isnt witty, he isnt even annoying enough to be remembered). he doesnt bring anything to KORT, so cut the crap about him being good player. he is conqueror, true, but that doesnt mean he is good.
Brigadier freakns

Postby ljex on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm

freakns wrote:first, tell me where have ive said he have claimed to be the best?
second, define good player? im really interested to know in what universe GLG is good player? if good means he is capable of obtaining rank of private playing something else then 1 vs 1 freestyle games against cooks, then i guess you are right, he is good. however, if by good you mean he is capable of understating every map, play 6 men sequential games on random map and have realistic chance to wins it or being able to play and lead team games against any team under random settings and have realistic chance of win it(lets say 25%... or to win every forth game), then no, he is by no means good player.
and i know noone in KORT will admit this, so you dont need to jump and defend him. he is above average freestyle player who played the system to get the reword so he can have imaginary sex without using blue pills. and he is below average sequential player, who is in KORT only because KORT wants to have conqueror(he isnt good, he isnt nice, he isnt funny, he isnt witty, he isnt even annoying enough to be remembered). he doesnt bring anything to KORT, so cut the crap about him being good player. he is conqueror, true, but that doesnt mean he is good.

Having played with GLG, i can safely say that he is far better than the average player in sequential games. Do i think he is anywhere close to elite...no but he will win far more than 25% of sequential team games he plays in.

I would actually say he sucks at freestyle, he is not even close to fast enough to compete with any of the good freestyle players. Its easy to pick on people who more often than not do not have the add on clickies which are way better for speed on a map they dont know. That said if he were ever to give decent people a chance to play him in his freestyle games, he in fact would have trouble winning 25% vs said good players.
Major ljex

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I just invited him to a 1v1 City Mogul (his home ground ffs!). He turned it down. I then got a PM asking why on Earth he should join a game against one of his 'detractors'.

But this a site designed for playing games on. Should I fire a PM back to him asking why he has PM'd me on several previous occasions to 'go head to head' (pun intended) in Live Chat?

I do my fighting in games - it's why we are here. This guy would rather avoid that risk, evidently.

It's all bluff and no action.

Here's a pussy.....

Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby redhawk92 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 pm

ljex wrote:
freakns wrote:first, tell me where have ive said he have claimed to be the best?

Having played with GLG, i can safely say that he is far better than the average player in sequential games. Do i think he is anywhere close to elite...no but he will win far more than 25% of sequential team games he plays in.

I would actually say he sucks at freestyle, he is not even close to fast enough to compete with any of the good freestyle players. Its easy to pick on people who more often than not do not have the add on clickies which are way better for speed on a map they dont know. That said if he were ever to give decent people a chance to play him in his freestyle games, he in fact would have trouble winning 25% vs said good players.

+1
Captain redhawk92

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:I just invited him to a 1v1 City Mogul (his home ground ffs!). He turned it down. I then got a PM asking why on Earth he should join a game against one of his 'detractors'.

from recent GLG interview..

IR1SH ACE wrote:Q. Any chance you will be accepting challenges from people now? or are you just going to sit on your score?

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Sure, have already. Never sit on it, just add slower.

Really? what Challenges has he accepted? this was a perfectly valid challenge right here but he did not want to do it because....
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment.

loser....

and now he has turned down a challenge for CoF on his favourite Map & Settings.....loser...

and the only games he has played since been BUSTED for been a CHEAT is the two active Clan games he has got going....So again what challenges has he accepted?

maybe someone needs to start a Challenge GLG thread in Callouts were everyone can go and lay down some challenges and see if he will accept any of them...but dont mention his backbone :-$ ......loser... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby ljex on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:I just invited him to a 1v1 City Mogul (his home ground ffs!). He turned it down. I then got a PM asking why on Earth he should join a game against one of his 'detractors'.

from recent GLG interview..

IR1SH ACE wrote:Q. Any chance you will be accepting challenges from people now? or are you just going to sit on your score?

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Sure, have already. Never sit on it, just add slower.

Really? what Challenges has he accepted? this was a perfectly valid challenge right here but he did not want to do it because....
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:YES, I told Bruce I'd join him in dubs. . .and we'd play Fruitcake, depending on his partner and map/settings -- but that was before FC just had to flame/bait his own thread with the "backbone" comment.

loser....

and now he has turned down a challenge for CoF on his favourite Map & Settings.....loser...

and the only games he has played since been BUSTED for been a CHEAT is the two active Clan games he has got going....So again what challenges has he accepted?

maybe someone needs to start a Challenge GLG thread in Callouts were everyone can go and lay down some challenges and see if he will accept any of them...but dont mention his backbone :-$ ......loser... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i doubt cof wanted to play vs him in freestyle, though i cant be sure. Do i disagree with glgs methods, yes but we should at least state correct facts
Major ljex

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Forum Mods need to do something:
1) IR1SH ACE is lieing/flaming/baiting:
A-I never got busted. ..and I don't cheat. they CREATED some new nebulous interpretation because they FELT that I violated the SPIRIT (NOT RULES). Total BS.
B-mis-stating the facts (as ljex eloquently worded it) is flaming/baiting in and of itself.
C-all IR-AC does is bait/flame

2)Chari invited me to a SEQUENCE game -- that I rarely play. And using new TRENCH rules. so:
A- why would I play such a hugely negative person?
B- SEQ is HUGELY in favor of whoever goes first -- esp dropping 20x8=160
C- I've never played Trench . . what idiot would play that?

Let's stay on topic. . .I'll play people I want, that aren't J's
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby ljex on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:Forum Mods need to do something:
A-I never got busted. ..and I don't cheat. they CREATED some new nebulous interpretation because they FELT that I violated the SPIRIT (NOT RULES). Total BS.
B-mis-stating the facts (as ljex eloquently worded it) is flaming/baiting in and of itself.

2)Chari invited me to a SEQUENCE game -- that I rarely play. And using new TRENCH rules. so:

no flames or baits have been levied to you recently in this thread...you really need to stop saying everyone is flaming/baiting you when they are not. Its as if you are the little boy who cried wolf, one day when someone actually flames/baits you no one will even look at their post because of your history.

Also is it really necessary to post in this thread now...after a week since the last post. Its as if you are a 5 year old looking for the attention of the world to be on you.
Major ljex

Postby Sniper08 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

notice he is still dodging the actual challenge, just bitching about others and he is the one saying "stay on topic" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

ljex wrote:

no flames or baits have been levied to you recently in this thread...you really need to stop saying everyone is flaming/baiting you when they are not. Its as if you are the little boy who cried wolf, one day when someone actually flames/baits you no one will even look at their post because of your history.

Also is it really necessary to post in this thread now...after a week since the last post. Its as if you are a 5 year old looking for the attention of the world to be on you.

wow totally agree with ljex here....this is a challenge thread which you still wont accept and your still claiming you will play people but I dont see it.....and why cant anyone post anything related to you without the mandatory GLG response..."stop baiting/flaming/trolling me...mods step in and do something".....makes you sound like a little baby....."stop teasing me or Im going to tell my mummy"...fucking man up or piss off....you want us to bring some noob cooks in here to lay down some challenges then you might accept them....

by the way I will play you on your map and settings anytime...not my favourite map and I hate 1v1 games but f*ck it you wont accept it anyway....here is my challenge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IR1SH ACE challenge for GLG

I will play you twice on ur choice of Map & Settings...which you will probably win...
in return you play once in a doubles game on my choice of Map & Settings.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you go....you should easily be able to beat me twice on Shitty Mogul and that will counter the precious points loss when I wipe the floor with you in the doubles game....what do you say?
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby redhawk92 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:59 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:
ljex wrote:

wow totally agree with ljex here....this is a challenge thread which you still wont accept and your still claiming you will play people but I dont see it.....and why cant anyone post anything related to you without the mandatory GLG response..."stop baiting/flaming/trolling me...mods step in and do something".....makes you sound like a little baby....."stop teasing me or Im going to tell my mummy"...fucking man up or piss off....you want us to bring some noob cooks in here to lay down some challenges then you might accept them....

by the way I will play you on your map and settings anytime...not my favourite map and I hate 1v1 games but f*ck it you wont accept it anyway....here is my challenge

IR1SH ACE challenge for GLG

I will play you twice on ur choice of Map & Settings...which you will probably win...
in return you play once in a doubles game on my choice of Map & Settings.....

there you go....you should easily be able to beat me twice on Shitty Mogul and that will counter the precious points loss when I wipe the floor with you in the doubles game....what do you say?

nice challenge there he wont accept
Captain redhawk92

Postby codeblue1018 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Don't you guys get it by now? Ljex touched on it; he absolutely craves attention. Kind of like the drama queen in high school; remember? Let the thread die as he'll accept no challenges levied against him; plain and simple. How about someone just start a GLG thread outside of the usual C/A section; this will give the little man a hell of a rise. :lol:

The funny part of all this is he's getting exactly what he wants; see, he finally made a post as this thread was dead for the purpose of refueling it; it has worked. Brilliant GLG. Ignore this little boy people; the constant excuses, the arrogance; the all of conquer club vs me, the grown man who acts like a child, the conquer club lynch mob mentality is old.

Trust when I say he reads every little post made in regards to him; don't think he doesn't for a minute. He absolutely loves this. Let's see if the majority of CC can just forget and move on. This will rip the little fellas heart out. Why? Easy; kinda like a car that is running on fumes. Let the gas run out in the middle of nowhere; maybe, Just maybe, he'll simply disappear.

That's all folks. Try this approach I say.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives