Conquer Club

Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [2/16] Endgame: Pirates Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [4/16] Night Five: Preacher Drow

Postby soundman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 am

Vote Count:

thehippo8
new guy1
jak111

With 3 alive it takes 2 to make someone walk the plank.
Lieutenant soundman

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

Jak claims to be a mason, which is a sound claim, but does NOT mean he was town. I believe this to be one occasion. He has lead cases the whole game bascially, and therefore has seemed in control and trustworthy, which is how my brother played (sorry for the meta gaming) when he was the SK in Rodion's Final Fantasy game, in which he almost won. Therefore, I have taken a rather disliking to many people that lead the game. It is nessesary, but it does not clear you. While Doom tried to make a small case on me using his information gained as a mafia flavor cop, you through him under the bus, disassociating you with him and therefore trying to confirm your role as town. I also find it ironic that your partner was CMS, who was also a doctor... I find it odd that he died night one, which leads me to believe that you found out his role and killed him durring the night as to kill our doctor and put the mafia a leg up.

Since I have come to the conclusion you are the only last mafia, I also assume that you knew Doom was mafia flavor cop and so believed his shallow evidence that I had paperwork, which was correct, but did not give much support as to what I was, nor could you disconfirm that I was the hider. Therefore, you used his own shallow evidence against him and threw him under the bus in a last ditch effort to keep the mafia going, being that you brought the case back upon doom and therefore effectivly severed your connection with him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

Jak claims to be a mason, which is a sound claim, but does NOT mean he was town. I believe this to be one occasion. He has lead cases the whole game bascially, and therefore has seemed in control and trustworthy, which is how my brother played (sorry for the meta gaming) when he was the SK in Rodion's Final Fantasy game, in which he almost won. Therefore, I have taken a rather disliking to many people that lead the game. It is nessesary, but it does not clear you. While Doom tried to make a small case on me using his information gained as a mafia flavor cop, you through him under the bus, disassociating you with him and therefore trying to confirm your role as town. I also find it ironic that your partner was CMS, who was also a doctor... I find it odd that he died night one, which leads me to believe that you found out his role and killed him durring the night as to kill our doctor and put the mafia a leg up.

Since I have come to the conclusion you are the only last mafia, I also assume that you knew Doom was mafia flavor cop and so believed his shallow evidence that I had paperwork, which was correct, but did not give much support as to what I was, nor could you disconfirm that I was the hider. Therefore, you used his own shallow evidence against him and threw him under the bus in a last ditch effort to keep the mafia going, being that you brought the case back upon doom and therefore effectivly severed your connection with him.

This is what I came up with, alot of it being in the last day just because of the new found connection that presented you with doom, and I know a few things you will say in your defense, but I also know the answers to those. I am basically possitive that jak is the mafia, and if Im wrong forgive me town, but I will give him a chance to defend himself before I confirm my vote on him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 pm

And I would vote hippo if we hadnt gotten the GF day one, cause his role sounds like GF with priveleges :P. But since we got GF, his role is pretty much cleared to me, sorry for double post, wanted to add a reason for why hes clear in my eyes.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 pm

new guy1 wrote:Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

This is what I came up with, alot of it being in the last day just because of the new found connection that presented you with doom, and I know a few things you will say in your defense, but I also know the answers to those. I am basically possitive that jak is the mafia, and if Im wrong forgive me town, but I will give him a chance to defend himself before I confirm my vote on him.

I have led the cases, two of which were on the mafia. If you do not like that I am confirmed and Hippo is confirmed and your scum buddies were picked off one by one by two of my cases then good luck. Hippo IS cleared as well in my eyes. He claims captain, no one counter claimed him. Also Spartacus pretty much cleared him when he jailed Hippo and there was still a kill. Even the night kills (3 attempts first two nights, he had two shots) adds up.

On the other hand what bothers me is New Guy is claiming a hider role. Which I do not believe one bit. His scum buddy Doom tried to make a fake claim and a fake case on me. Here's where you two went wrong. You never taken me out after time and time again that I've been a confirmed townie. If I wasn't here Doom might still be alive and you two would have won. With me being a confirmed townie and Hippo being a confirmed townie, and New Guy making last ditch efforts to get a mafia win. I am going to go ahead and cast my vote where New Guy cannot put his vote where his mouth is, I can because I am 75% sure New Guy is mafia (the other 25% is on Hippo, but he's pretty much cleared).

Vote New Guy

P.S in your last message "he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it." TeeGee gave Isaiah the gun and got mod killed for doing so. You've just made mistake #20 (Exaggerating number for effect XD). Also, why would I throw both Doom and NoS under the bus so to speak? It's funny how Doom came up with the information on you and you confirmed it like he was 100% accurate (Which I highly doubt sound would say "btw, your character has a letter from the queen" etc... to you). Once Doom was killed and proven he was mafia, you decided to try and make up this fake scenario with Doom and me when in fact all Hippo has to do is go back and check. You and Doom were agreeing with each other until now that Doom's role is now revealed as mafia to everyone.

So before I let Hippo vote and end this game for a town win. I wish to ask. Did you enjoy trying to fake claim with Doom? ;) It almost worked but your fake claims had flaws. There's no way you AND Hippo were cleared with you being a "hider" while Isaiah was confirmed Tracker. So your claim was a fake claim because you can only 'clear' someone else who was already cleared from being a captain. See you made ANOTHER mistake of letting Hippo live, if you let someone else live besides me or Hippo you might have a chance with all your schemes. But you made the mistake of who you left alive, causing no doubt in mine or Hippo's mind that you are in fact the last mafia ;)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 pm

By the way, the only townie lynch I led on was Sully and for obvious reasons (although I didn't even get to use the final vote, Doom did). Also Clever's lynch I was the last to lynch him and only to prove to all of you since no one would listen to me that he was indeed town. So the only ones I led on AND voted for (both on the same case) were both mafia. NoS and Doom. The other two I gave Sully a chance and I didn't even hammer him. Clever I tried to convince the rest of the town otherwise.

Nice try New Guy, but Hippo if he's been keeping up with the game knows this be true. Good game scummies, but this game belongs to the townies.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 pm

soundman wrote:
soundman wrote:Vote Count:

isaiah40
thehippo8
new guy1

DoomYoshi - Jak, Hippo, isaiah - (Lynch)
jak111

With 5 alive it takes 3 to make someone walk the plank.

That is a lynch. Scene will be up in an hour or two. I have to leave and don't have time to write it right now.

Ooops, sorry for triple post. But this is the LAST piece of evidence I wish to show my case in case Hippo has doubts about me... Who's the ONLY person who didn't vote Doom?
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I said the vote caught up to me so that last piece of "evidence" is shit. Nos didnt require a case against him, as I remember he remained silent the whole damn time, I COULD HAVE LED A CASE ON HIM. I suppose its easy to call the mafia out WHEN YOU ARE ONE. I dont know why paperwork of the queen was included, but currently, I at least believe it makes more sense since a flavor cop (though mafia) confirmed it and that hippos role has something to do with the queen (I believe, would have to go check back). I did not put my vote up because of the slim chance that hippo was mafia, but seeing as you already gave him an out if he is Vote Jak, that way he has a choice. YOU are not confirmed, as you can be a mason, but who says your not the damn mafia, WHICH I POINTED OUT. If hippo is cleared in your eyes, why is there a 25% chance that hes mafia in your eyes? Broadening your horizons much? If you read my claim at all, and you reasearched WHAT I was, then you would see that it makes perfect sense.

As for "mistake 20" Im sorry that I have several games and so made a critical error. Thats exactly what I was talking about when I said I made many mistakes while you covered yours. I was not agreeing with doom, I simply believed he was town (already said this) and so was backing him. I confirmed the information because it further "cleared" his claim, which turned out to be what he said he was, just not for the town side.

As for enjoying fake claiming, I cant say I did cause I never had to fake claim. I just claimed and if you went back to Night 2 I believe, I visited Sully and he didnt die. Therefore, I can prove that I am not mafia because I never killed him. Now, where were you all of your nights? Apparently, you are basically a VT being a mason with no other role, therefore it makes one of the best mafia claims. I dont even get the part about only being able to clear players, so I wont even respond to it.

I believe I have effectively struck down your points while you have only given an excuse for why mine would not fit, and that is that you through doom under the bus, in which you responded that "You wouldnt throw both him and NoS under the bus", which is a load of crap, especially since NoS was innactive and so you could easily gain town points off of getting the godfather lynched and Doom was basically done for as well.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

I hate to tell you New Guy, you haven't thrown a single one of my points away. I call bs on your hider claim completely. Unlike you, mine and Hippo's claims can be and are confirmed. You are trying to use a tactic from the other game where your buddy was lynched because Betiko was wrong and he was insane until D3 which he never made it to. You're trying to use the excuse that people used on your mason buddy. Other than that you cannot even make a case against me without WIFOM. Doom was not done for until I pointed him out for a lot of things. Which, you and I both know I didn't have to do so. Just because you visited Sully N2 could just mean that you didn't make the kill that night, instead you used whatever role you have (Presumably mafia role blocker since Isaiah's N3 block is still not claimed).

Also YES, I am a vanilla Mason. I wish I had more power, but the only power I had was taken from me the very first night, and that was communicate with our doctor... For your information by the way, before the doctor died I was planning to work as a matyr and give out any information he gained so that if he finds a scum or he protected someone who's about to be lynched I could claim doctor and he'd claim vanilla mason. (which would give him at least another night to protect since the mafia would lynch the wrong person). But the mafia was lucky as hell night one.

Which reminds me, besides claiming Mason I never claimed what I was yet so I might as well do that since you'll find out when the game ends anyhow ;) I am the ship's CARPENTER. The reason I was mason with CMS is because we shared our... equipment. I really don't wish to know how he was planning on using those hammer and nails. But I can tell you for the first night he decided to protect me, although he was debating whether to protect me or Isaiah (since we pretty much agreed he could be town and would need some help). Though I guess in the end it didn't matter who he protected because someone obviously chose him out of EVERYONE (which if you go back is why I was on Nebuch's ass about the D1 incident. He's the one who 'believed CMS was mafia' so there's where my case on him came from).

Why do I clear yet not clear Hippo? You make me wonder sometimes New Guy. If you ARE town, and you say you hid behind hippo that would not let him be mafia. However, if you are mafia it would let him be town because obviously you wouldn't be the town hider. But what makes me question Hippo himself is just... what if the captain is an undercover navy soldier? etc? However if he was, that'd mean you'd be town New Guy, and since you "hid behind hippo" and didn't die, leads me to believe you wrong. Though I still wonder <.< If the jailer jailed Hippo if that'd protect you, however I doubt it.

As of now I am waiting for the captain to nail you, I know you're mafia New Guy, there's just NO other option, there's no way Hippo is mafia in my eyes besides what I mentioned (which would've made you dead) and I know I am town myself, so that leaves you. Although sound, how will the captain and a single carpenter sail this boat by themselves? I presume we are on a big ship ;)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Just to say right now, I did ask, and I was told that if I were to hide behind mafia, I would not die. FYI, it is different from mod to mod, I know this because of another game. I dont see how you can say "Hippo is cleared in my mind" and give him a fourth of the pie making him possible mafia. In my eyes, that is not cleared, that is "well I can gather more dirt on NG, so Ill just say Hippo is cleared but I will lynch him if needed. Thank you for explaining your conversation, its elaborate, but it can not be confirmed, just like my role. Remind me again how your role can be confirmed. Flatter me, cause last I checked VT's cant do anything, and therefore the only way to prove your role is to have someone follow you and say you did nothing, which still cannot be confirmed because you can just not use your role that night. The only way your role could be confirmed is by lynch, as we dont know what you are till then. Also, FYI, there is another option and thats you. I believe your pirate role, but I dont see how it fits.I dont see why you would use the same tools. You use planks, saws, buckets, etc. The doctor uses needles and such. You may use the same tool closet, but thats about it. If anything, that makes me believe your fakeclaim less. Also the fact that you are so sure that Hippo will pick your case over mine, it makes me think you are overeager to end this game, to say the least. As for your case on Neb for disliking CMS or whatever, it just gives me a reason to think your trying to get another townie lynched off of an accident as to get a two for one deal. And your right, mafia was lucky as hell N1, which is why I believe you could have ratted on CMS.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Well it's been a blast guys!

I'm impressed with everyone in this game, learned a thing or two. Had a laugh. Had a cry. Even saw fireworks!!

But the time has come to decide. And that's a hard thing to do.

I am impressed with the flattery from you both, and the weaving, ducking and diving is fantastic.

But there's only one choice to make and as I said last time, you gotta step up and make a decision.

Jak, throughout the game I have frankly found you scummy. More than once I've wanted to bring a case against you only to find that other cases have precedence.

NewGuy, you've been a loyal townie to your best ability, waving that flag andgetting grumpy for effect where necessary.

But NewGuy, you hid behind me and wanted me dead so for that ... vote newguy1

And something makes me wonder if I've done the right thing or not. But if I am wrong then my hat is off to you jak for yet again making the other case look worse than the case against you!!

=D>
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm

When did I want you dead hippo? I HID behind you. That means if you die I die, I trusted that you were not scum and that you would not die that night. Have you seen a hider in any game? They do nothing. They are the opposite of a bodygaurd, if YOU die, I DIE. If they aim at me then NOTHING happens. Jesus.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:58 pm

I mean seriously, where the hell does it say I want you dead? Is that the only reason you freaking voted for me? Cause if it is that was a crap reason THAT WASNT THERE. I asked him why he had 25% on you if you were cleared, not "we should kill him". Please point whwere I said/did an action that said to kill you.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

My role is already confirmed New Guy. I've claimed Mason since Day 2. NO ONE has counter claimed me. I was hoping either you or someone else would TRY so I could strike you down and lynch more mafia, but however you and your mafia buddies aren't bright enough to either counter claim me to save your hides for a day and perhaps win, or kill me one of the nights you've had a chance to (N2, 3, 4, 5) Not a single night did you think of how much of a threat I am to you mafia. Which again is where you all failed at.

Of course I give Hippo a piece of the pie, it's called uncertainty like I'm sure he shares at least a bit toward me as well. However his role as well has not been counter claimed. Which without my head going into WIFOM mode would make him clear, but the WIFOM is where the 25% comes from. If I base it off logic only you remain New Guy.

Hmm, what kind of conversation did you have with Doom before we lynched his butt out of this game New Guy? Paper work still does not fit into my mind. Paper work could literally be anything, mostly it sounds like a distraction you two came up with to buy you time yesterday when I had a case on you, which trailed off to Doom because it was even more certain for him to be mafia. However, with the remaining people left, I highly believe you are the last one, Hippo is merely a WIFOM case in my mind, you however I have concrete evidence on.

The only cases you can make New Guy on either me or Hippo are based around 100% WIFOM. Where's a single solid piece of evidence you have on me? By the way <.< Who did you 'visit' last night New Guy? Hmm? You go on and on about how I can't prove anything without being lynched (Which would cause an end game in mafia favor) yet you don't give any proof, you even avoided answering questions on your role for a while until Isaiah called you OUT on it!

So please, enlighten me how I worked with Doom? Where I made a single 'slip' at? How my role is a fake claim? I can answer all three of those questions on you, but can you on me? Of course not, because you know your case is a last ditch effort for a mafia win and you know it! I can even go back and bring up some quotes if I must. Can you?

Fast posted, BRAVO Hippo. Now it is time for the grand finale where town bring home the win in YO HO!!!
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

=D> =D> =D>
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

new guy1 wrote:When did I want you dead hippo? I HID behind you. That means if you die I die, I trusted that you were not scum and that you would not die that night. Have you seen a hider in any game? They do nothing. They are the opposite of a bodygaurd, if YOU die, I DIE. If they aim at me then NOTHING happens. Jesus.

Oh!

Perhaps bugger?

Ummm ... errr ... ummm ???

FASTPOSTED x3

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 pm

[Weakly until the final result arrives] ... yay~

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Damn New Guy, chillax. It's a game. If I was mafia I think I would've done a GREAT job, however I am not, and you know I'm telling the truth because the game is over now boys. Final votes have been cast, we're in the dusk part of the game, waiting for Sound to show us if we did this right. So quit lying New Guy, it's all over.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Lynched for a shit reason that wasnt there. Great job guys, sorry I got pissed off, but there was no place where I said I wanted Hippo dead. And jak, dont tell me how bright we are, you are an ass for doing so. I actually had a very nice plan and thought out the kill on isiah and everything. You were the only one I could get dirt on and I knew it, therefore I killed isiah. Please dont be an ass with your cocky attitude, I hate people like that. Its only because Hippo didnt read into who he was lynching that I got lynched, and if you had read you would know that. Good game guys, sorry I couldnt pull it out mafia, and sorry Im not leaving you on a cliff hanger, not in the mood to do so...

fastposted by clusterfuck :P
Sergeant new guy1

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm

ohhh, I cant wait to see the end result!
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Hippo, you should be happy. Whether you're the mafia or townie, you win... XD

Fastposted by New Guy,
I'm not an ass, I am criticizing what I would of done to help you get better at this game. If you don't like it fine. Just don't be a poor sport and burst out in a rage fit just because you were lynched over me. If I wanted to be a cocky ass, I'd rub it in your face how good my cases were, but since I'm not going to I'm going to say like I've said EARLIER before the final lynch that you two did a good fake claiming job and almost had me convinced, HOWEVER I seen the flaws at the very last second by luck.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:08 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:ohhh, I cant wait to see the end result!

Same, although New Guy sorta gave it away with his post above yours :P Good game everyone. I actually had a lot of fun here :)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 pm

new guy1 wrote:Lynched for a shit reason that wasnt there. Great job guys, sorry I got pissed off, but there was no place where I said I wanted Hippo dead. And jak, dont tell me how bright we are, you are an ass for doing so. I actually had a very nice plan and thought out the kill on isiah and everything. You were the only one I could get dirt on and I knew it, therefore I killed isiah. Please dont be an ass with your cocky attitude, I hate people like that. Its only because Hippo didnt read into who he was lynching that I got lynched, and if you had read you would know that. Good game guys, sorry I couldnt pull it out mafia, and sorry Im not leaving you on a cliff hanger, not in the mood to do so...

fastposted by clusterfuck :P

Well played newguy ... you are right it was a shit reason. I'm tired and couldn't come up with a better thing than "I got a vibe". If you want to know, I would have voted your way if you'd kept your head and played your last few posts cool. The grumping with jak seemed unnecessary and sounded too much like me when I was going to get axed for the first time I ever played Mafia. That was your only slip (the shit) comment. Other than that you had me dead beat and confused so well done!!

FASTPOSTED x1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks for that... And I burst into a rage because he lynched me "cause he wanted me dead". Nowhere in any of my posts could anyone possibly find that I wanted him dead. That is why I am mad. I had it all planned out, and I died because a hider would want someone dead? Oh well. I will give you guys spoils once the final scene comes up like the reasoning for the kill and sort. Thanks for a good game, sorry I didnt go out as I planned to in a losing situation, Im sorry for raging.

Thanks hippo, and I thought if I added more heart into my posts that it would help :D not hurt. This was the first time I was mafia, so I guess all I should be looking for is advice. Thank you all :)
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Mhmm, the only other advice I can give besides of who you left alive is to keep calm during a game. Like Hippo said, it gave you away in a lot of ways. So just remember it's a game, there's gonna be many more games, and I'm hosting a game that's taking sign ups THIS Saturday (Which I may move to Friday depending how my Friday goes). Which just because I like you all, you get a single Easter Egg of the game before everyone else. The number of players is going to be 25 players in total. That's all you get ;)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives