Conquer Club

[CL4] Ph 2 Div 4 - Winner: 1RFG MVP: pmchugh

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase Two - Division 4

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks Angola.

Eddie this has already been addressed in the CL4 Complaints forum viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624

Good luck AKA :D
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 am

Ickyketseddie wrote:Thanks Angola.

Eddie this has already been addressed in the CL4 Complaints forum viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624

this has not been addressed. what was addressed was how short the notice was. not that there was no notice given to clans of this phrase 2 starting. this is aka's sign up post for this phrase.
Re: CL4 Divisional Cups Sign-Up Thread

Postby eddie2 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm
aka will take part first contact myself 2nd razorvich.

this was 2 months ago so out of general respect there should of been a pm to all clans contacts stating this was starting with a link to the threads for each group. the first contact i got to let us know this had started was a invite to a random game.
Major eddie2

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 am

eddie2 wrote:
Ickyketseddie wrote:Thanks Angola.

this has not been addressed. what was addressed was how short the notice was. not that there was no notice given to clans of this phrase 2 starting. this is aka's sign up post for this phrase.
Re: CL4 Divisional Cups Sign-Up Thread

Postby eddie2 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 pm
aka will take part first contact myself 2nd razorvich.

this was 2 months ago so out of general respect there should of been a pm to all clans contacts stating this was starting with a link to the threads for each group. the first contact i got to let us know this had started was a invite to a random game.

My apologies but same sort of thing... anyway you know where to complain now ;-)
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

1RFG away games

Dubs - Random - Ickyketseddie & Italianipastido
Dubs - Random - Rowney & Queen Victorious
Trips - Random - Ickyketseddie, Pirlo, Italianipastido
Trips - Random - General Brock II, mr. CD & pianowazza
Quads - Random - Crarg, Onagras, Hiloopy & Queen Victorious
Quads - Random - General Brock II, Ickyketseddie, rishark1969, megseggs
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:1RFG away games

hold that thought mate i am at present in discussion if aka are taking part in something we signed up for 2 months ago and the organisers issue punishments without notifying of the start of it. we did not sign up for anything called phase 2 we signed up for divisional cup. and have yet to see any thread with discussion of start dates under the title of what was signed up for. or pms confirming this starting
Major eddie2

Postby DJoach on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 pm

PM would have been appreciated :o
Lieutenant DJoach

Postby Ickyketseddie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

eddie2 wrote:

hold that thought mate i am at present in discussion if aka are taking part in something we signed up for 2 months ago and the organisers issue punishments without notifying of the start of it. we did not sign up for anything called phase 2 we signed up for divisional cup. and have yet to see any thread with discussion of start dates under the title of what was signed up for. or pms confirming this starting

Ok mate just keep me up to speed. Obviously if maps etc are to change we'd like to review the lineup. :D
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm

eddie2 wrote:

Phase 2 is the next phase of CL4. Did you think it ended after phase 1? How would there ever be a winner?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Kinnison on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Divisional Cups are completely different from CL4 - they just used CL4 as a qualifier to limit signups.

This is the next "round" of the CL4 tournament, and postings were made in the master thread. Admittedly, no direct posts in the Division G thread, but the main contact IS supposed to keep up with this. Sorry, eddie. I can't back you on this protest. I do agree it was a bit short, but it was doable, even coming in cold, with limited access (both problems I'm familiar with)
Currently Running Tourneys: -none-
Tourney Winner: "You're Eliminated" III; Keep It Simple Quads - Team Generation One
Lieutenant Kinnison

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 pm

yep it was a misunderstanding i thought we had been kicked from cl4 and this was the divisonal thing we signed up for. as we finished last in the group. but have been in talks with dj and wrpbj about it. will post our away teams in the morning.
Major eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 am

aka are now removing themselves from this tourney i can not deal with the arrogance of wpbrj any longer.our discussion got onto the reason why i added bruceswar to convo's (main reason was so i had a neutral party and he was head of clan department. the section where this is being run. and some of the things stated were in breach of priv guidelines for tourneys and other things.) this was after it had all been finished with and i had sent our week away games line up.
Major eddie2

Postby Ickyketseddie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Your kidding right? If not cheers for screwing our division up. :roll:

I hope you speak for your whole clan when your posting this as you have a great bunch of guys that now won't get to compete!

Also I was reading a thread in the CLA earlier which showed your communication with the Clan TO's about entering this tournament where AKA reps promised once they commited to it they would not pull out! I realise this was more directed at week one and signing up but the principle is the same!

I really dont see though how you forgetting/not keeping up to speed with the schedule is reason for you to pull out. How about just taking it on the chin and submitting some teams so we can all play and have a laugh? If you really don't like the organisers don't enter any more of thier tourneys, but at least see this through since you agreed to the commitment. Its only 12 matches a round after all.

In summary would much rather play AKA than see you and your clan miss out because of a personal falling out between you and the organisers.
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:Your kidding right? If not cheers for screwing our division up. :roll:

I hope you speak for your whole clan when your posting this as you have a great bunch of guys that now won't get to compete!

Also I was reading a thread in the CLA earlier which showed your communication with the Clan TO's about entering this tournament where AKA reps promised once they commited to it they would not pull out! I realise this was more directed at week one and signing up but the principle is the same!

I really dont see though how you forgetting/not keeping up to speed with the schedule is reason for you to pull out. How about just taking it on the chin and submitting some teams so we can all play and have a laugh? If you really don't like the organisers don't enter any more of thier tourneys, but at least see this through since you agreed to the commitment. Its only 12 matches a round after all.

In summary would much rather play AKA than see you and your clan miss out because of a personal falling out between you and the organisers.

because icky quiet simple wrpbj has admited i was first contact for aka they have admitted there was a pm sent to all first contacts. but wrpbj has started giving me crap because i involved bruce in saying i felt it was unfair.not even a sorry from him for a mistake but a we do not hold your hand . the whole thing was dealt with last night i even spoke with angola this morning and gave him our away teams. i then get a pm from wrpbj about involving a clan moderator saying this tourney has fluck all to do with him when if it is being run unfair i have every right to involve a clan mod. like i said i got no problem with anyone but i refuse to play in a tourney where one of the organisers thinks he is above everyone else and quiet frankly got involved in a more reasonable convo i was having with dj and angola. so while wrpbj is a organiser of this aka will have no part. plz remember one golden rule of tourneys, if you run a tourney you do not hold predudice against any member who joins. well every convo i have had he has made it quiet clear he does not want me involved and has been arrogant with it. while i have had decent convos with dj benga and angola about issues. every time he gets involved it turns into crap.
Major eddie2

Postby Ickyketseddie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Ok fair enough. I'm not going to get into this its up to you guys at the end of the day. However i thought you wern't allowed to be the primary contact for this event? You sure someone else didnt get the pm??

Also is there no way you can deal directly with the organisers you do get on with in order not to spoil it for everyone else?
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:Ok fair enough. I'm not going to get into this its up to you guys at the end of the day. However i thought you wern't allowed to be the primary contact for this event? You sure someone else didnt get the pm??

Also is there no way you can deal directly with the organisers you do get on with in order not to spoil it for everyone else?

ya and i will take him off once again first off i will say it again Bruce has nothing to do with this turny unless we ask him to step in on a matter and even then he has little say.

yes Bruce did ask us to let you be first contact and the final decision was ours not Bruces and both me and DJ agreed you were being good so we excepted it but that still has nothing to do with CL4 that was just for the cup.
if dj has added you to the pm's that was purely a nice jester on his part he did not have to do that at all.

this was after this
DJ Teflon wrote:Did you not get the PM sent about 10 days ago then eddie?

me dj and angola were having a decent convo with no baits acusations or abuse to any member i did not add him to the convo someone else did then the crap started. like i have said i have withdrew aka because i cannot talk about anything with him and once we have finished talking about things he comes in ranting and raving and starting it all again this time it was because i involved bruce in the convo after it had finished. as for me being put as first contact wrpbj done this while there was no head clan member and his refusal was actually against privs for running any form of tourney saying you cannot refuse anybody entry because you do not like the person. (which is what cl4 are using.)
Major eddie2

Postby Ickyketseddie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Ok fair enough. Like i said i just wanted a good fight and its a shame you've decided to withdraw.

Can the organisers advise how this will work now. Presumable we all have a bye week?
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:Ok fair enough. I'm not going to get into this its up to you guys at the end of the day. However i thought you wern't allowed to be the primary contact for this event? You sure someone else didnt get the pm??

Icky just ignore him its like every thing with this guy he is nothing more than a ticking time bomb and as soon as he does not get his way he goes off its every ones fault except his own ill let his very own track record speak for its self you seen the conversation me and him had i posted it in the CLA for all to see. he is out and he might even be banned for life in CLA events in the future i hate it that his clan has to pay the price for his actions but that was there choice to join him so again decisions made. as far as this division we will go with 7 top 4 go thru to phase 3 all week that AKA was involved in will be bye weeks for those clans.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby josko.ri on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Edited by josko.ri
Last edited by josko.ri on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby Ickyketseddie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

josko.ri wrote:
eddie2 wrote:so while wrpbj is a organiser of this aka will have no part. plz remember one golden rule of tourneys, if you run a tourney you do not hold predudice against any member who joins. well every convo i have had he has made it quiet clear he does not want me involved and has been arrogant with it. while i have had decent convos with dj benga and angola about issues. every time he gets involved it turns into crap.

Obviously I am not the only one who recognized this about WPBRJ. he clearly put his own hatings towards some players into leading CL4, and try to sabotage those players in every possible way he can. for example, he was envy that my format for CL4 got more votes than his format for CL4, and he then put rule to limit unlimited forts so I cannot play what I like the most.

here is just a quote which is direct evidence which proves my previous statement:
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=162287&start=120#p3661011
WPBRJ wrote:if unlimited forts are allowed in anything other than conquest maps i wont play nor will my clan

at the same time of writing his post, his clan was normally signed for CC3, where unlimited forts are allowed at all. so he was making pressure to organizers of ICL to change rules how he wish just because I wanted different rule, so it is obviously huge personal vendetta. if his opinion is REALLY that unlimited forts should not be allowed on more than conquest maps or his clan does not play, then why his clan signed up to CC3? obviously, his intention is just to make persional vendetta against me, not to fight for fair rules.

When you have organizer like that of so big event like CL4, and in addition so rude to many clan players, and in addition person who never in his CC career organized a single tournament (!!!), how then we can expect that we have good organization of clan league?

it is really not weird one clan signed out, 2 more clans saying they will not participate again, and some other clans think it but not said publicily yet. links:
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624&start=15#p3683965
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624&start=15#p3684028

Big thanks to experienced tournament organizers DJTeflon, benga, tokle, angola, and whoever else is doing great job for CL4 as they have much experience and high personal class in solving problems and finding fair solutions, but unfortunately you have one black sheep in your TO team who can screw all the good things that you others are doing.

Sorry Josko but theres no need for this to be in here? Can we keep this clean now we're clear on AKA's position and keep complaints to the complaints thread.

Personally i appreciate all the hard work put in by all to run these things, and have no reason to think ill of anyone. If you want other rules you could always host your own event?

Thanks for answering my question WPBRJ.

Love you all! :D

Now wheres all the banter? TNC anre in here arn't they? Surley there should be a vid up by now? ;)
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby jetsetwilly on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
eddie2 wrote:so while wrpbj is a organiser of this aka will have no part. plz remember one golden rule of tourneys, if you run a tourney you do not hold predudice against any member who joins. well every convo i have had he has made it quiet clear he does not want me involved and has been arrogant with it. while i have had decent convos with dj benga and angola about issues. every time he gets involved it turns into crap.

Obviously I am not the only one who recognized this about WPBRJ. he clearly put his own hatings towards some players into leading CL4, and try to sabotage those players in every possible way he can. for example, he was envy that my format for CL4 got more votes than his format for CL4, and he then put rule to limit unlimited forts so I cannot play what I like the most.

here is just a quote which is direct evidence which proves my previous statement:
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=162287&start=120#p3661011
WPBRJ wrote:if unlimited forts are allowed in anything other than conquest maps i wont play nor will my clan

at the same time of writing his post, his clan was normally signed for CC3, where unlimited forts are allowed at all. so he was making pressure to organizers of ICL to change rules how he wish just because I wanted different rule, so it is obviously huge personal vendetta. if his opinion is REALLY that unlimited forts should not be allowed on more than conquest maps or his clan does not play, then why his clan signed up to CC3? obviously, his intention is just to make persional vendetta against me, not to fight for fair rules.

When you have organizer like that of so big event like CL4, and in addition so rude to many clan players, and in addition person who never in his CC career organized a single tournament (!!!), how then we can expect that we have good organization of clan league?

it is really not weird one clan signed out, 2 more clans saying they will not participate again, and some other clans think it but not said publicily yet. links:
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624&start=15#p3683965
viewtopic.php?f=438&t=168624&start=15#p3684028

Big thanks to experienced tournament organizers DJTeflon, benga, tokle, angola, and whoever else is doing great job for CL4 as they have much experience and high personal class in solving problems and finding fair solutions, but unfortunately you have one black sheep in your TO team who can screw all the good things that you others are doing.

Sorry Josko but theres no need for this to be in here? Can we keep this clean now we're clear on AKA's position and keep complaints to the complaints thread.

Personally i appreciate all the hard work put in by all to run these things, and have no reason to think ill of anyone. If you want other rules you could always host your own event?

Thanks for answering my question WPBRJ.

Love you all! :D

Now wheres all the banter? TNC anre in here arn't they? Surley there should be a vid up by now? ;)

Plus 1 to this. No need for Josko to get involved in this thread. He's said his piece elsewhere plenty of times. It's not like everyone doesn't know his opinion on these matters anymore.
Sergeant 1st Class jetsetwilly

Postby General Brock II on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm

WPBRJ wrote:

Icky just ignore him its like every thing with this guy he is nothing more than a ticking time bomb and as soon as he does not get his way he goes off its every ones fault except his own ill let his very own track record speak for its self you seen the conversation me and him had i posted it in the CLA for all to see. he is out and he might even be banned for life in CLA events in the future i hate it that his clan has to pay the price for his actions but that was there choice to join him so again decisions made. as far as this division we will go with 7 top 4 go thru to phase 3 all week that AKA was involved in will be bye weeks for those clans.

Eddie2 is temperamental, indeed, but I would not say that you're not the mose serene individual on CC, either. As the old adage states, it takes two to fuel an argument.

I don't know what transpired, here (couldn't find anything in the CLA threads), and I really don't want to know, though it does seem obvious that eddie must have not followed instructions, as his games are not posted in this thread. So if this issue is settled, I am satisfied with the "bye week" result. Our points are not related at all to the points of other Divisions, correct? It's nothing but a minor inconvenience and we can move on, aye?

Agreed... Josko, not the time or the place, my friend.

Is there anything else I want to add... Not at the moment. AKA is sure that it is removing itself?

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
Captain General Brock II

Postby Kinnison on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am

Understand AKA's decision, regret it. Was looking forward to that week again, every set in the first round was close in our old division...

Josko: you're not in this division. I understand you have a beef (hah) with WPBRJ - keep it elsewhere, please.

Understand the AKA week now = bye week... I expected that, actually.

To those remaining... Have at you!
Currently Running Tourneys: -none-
Tourney Winner: "You're Eliminated" III; Keep It Simple Quads - Team Generation One
Lieutenant Kinnison

Postby Ickyketseddie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:30 am

Kinnison wrote:Understand AKA's decision, regret it. Was looking forward to that week again, every set in the first round was close in our old division...

Josko: you're not in this division. I understand you have a beef (hah) with WPBRJ - keep it elsewhere, please.

Understand the AKA week now = bye week... I expected that, actually.

To those remaining... Have at you!

Really looking forward to getting a shot at G1 as it happens! Roll on Week 6!! :D
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby josko.ri on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 am

MY apologize for posting here, it should go to CL complaint box. Deleted my post now :oops:
Major josko.ri

Postby angola on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 am

All invites have been sent for the TLW-FOED and DBC-G1 wars.

On the TLW-FOED war, I had to recreate a TLW home quad game (Lunar War) because I accidentally invited the wrong FOED people. I apologize.
Last edited by angola on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges