Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [2/16] Endgame: Pirates Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 pm

HAHA, Im pre-registered man, Im sure it will be good :)
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm

new guy1 wrote:Thanks for that... And I burst into a rage because he lynched me "cause he wanted me dead". Nowhere in any of my posts could anyone possibly find that I wanted him dead. That is why I am mad. I had it all planned out, and I died because a hider would want someone dead? Oh well. I will give you guys spoils once the final scene comes up like the reasoning for the kill and sort. Thanks for a good game, sorry I didnt go out as I planned to in a losing situation, Im sorry for raging.

Thanks hippo, and I thought if I added more heart into my posts that it would help :D not hurt. This was the first time I was mafia, so I guess all I should be looking for is advice. Thank you all :)

Now you know how I felt in F&I.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
User avatar
Corporal everywhere116
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:37 am
Location: Somewhere on this big blue marble.
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm

new guy1 wrote:HAHA, Im pre-registered man, Im sure it will be good :)


Yes, you and five others are registered, leaving a total space of nineteen left :P
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm

everywhere116 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Thanks for that... And I burst into a rage because he lynched me "cause he wanted me dead". Nowhere in any of my posts could anyone possibly find that I wanted him dead. That is why I am mad. I had it all planned out, and I died because a hider would want someone dead? Oh well. I will give you guys spoils once the final scene comes up like the reasoning for the kill and sort. Thanks for a good game, sorry I didnt go out as I planned to in a losing situation, Im sorry for raging.

Thanks hippo, and I thought if I added more heart into my posts that it would help :D not hurt. This was the first time I was mafia, so I guess all I should be looking for is advice. Thank you all :)

Now you know how I felt in F&I.


Yes, now I know your pain :D. And I feel even worse now. But I am over it, my biggest thing is I let the rest of the team down, it makes me feel like crap :(.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

jak wrote:Did you enjoy trying to fake claim with Doom?


I didn't fakeclaim.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.


Really? You had both Doom AND New Guy nailed? Damn! x3. Ah well, you proud of us finding them for ourselves? X3

Fastposted by Doom

Well, you did to a point, you didn't say your TRUE results. Haha ;). Although I think we would've had you or New Guy that day anyhow. It was obvious there was a roleblocker because Isaiah's 3rd night role block was NOT claimed for...
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

jak111 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.


Really? You had both Doom AND New Guy nailed? Damn! x3. Ah well, you proud of us finding them for ourselves? X3

Fastposted by Doom

Well, you did to a point, you didn't say your TRUE results. Haha ;). Although I think we would've had you or New Guy that day anyhow. It was obvious there was a roleblocker because Isaiah's 3rd night role block was NOT claimed for...


I did say my true results. I actually did visit new guy and I did find papers on him.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.


Really? You had both Doom AND New Guy nailed? Damn! x3. Ah well, you proud of us finding them for ourselves? X3

Fastposted by Doom

Well, you did to a point, you didn't say your TRUE results. Haha ;). Although I think we would've had you or New Guy that day anyhow. It was obvious there was a roleblocker because Isaiah's 3rd night role block was NOT claimed for...


I did say my true results. I actually did visit new guy and I did find papers on him.


Why did you visit your own person? Just a question >.< It seems... odd XD
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm

jak111 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.


Really? You had both Doom AND New Guy nailed? Damn! x3. Ah well, you proud of us finding them for ourselves? X3

Fastposted by Doom

Well, you did to a point, you didn't say your TRUE results. Haha ;). Although I think we would've had you or New Guy that day anyhow. It was obvious there was a roleblocker because Isaiah's 3rd night role block was NOT claimed for...


I did say my true results. I actually did visit new guy and I did find papers on him.


Why did you visit your own person? Just a question >.< It seems... odd XD


So we didn't have to block the tracker. Isaiah watched me go there. You would know that if you were paying attention.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm

I dont think it was a case of espionage. It might have been, but its highly unlikely as Adam likes the thrill of figuring out who scum are over winnning.

fastposted.

fastposted.

fastposted.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm

..............
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 pm

I agree with that, but I like to think my brother is not a cheater and was just being intuitive.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm

.........
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:58 pm

jak111 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can I ask the obvious question? WHY DID ISAIAH SHOOT ME TWO HOURS INTO THE NEW DAY?!?!? It took me a couple of days and some multiple conversations with Soundman to settle down from that... Game was over that day, if I get to post.


Really? You had both Doom AND New Guy nailed? Damn! x3. Ah well, you proud of us finding them for ourselves? X3

Fastposted by Doom

Well, you did to a point, you didn't say your TRUE results. Haha ;). Although I think we would've had you or New Guy that day anyhow. It was obvious there was a roleblocker because Isaiah's 3rd night role block was NOT claimed for...


Well, my mistake was not realizing that mafia could use their special role and make the night kill. So, I mistakenly cleared newguy when he visited Sully...when newguy actually made the mafia kill that night, too. I cleared this up with Soundman too late via PM...which is why I posted my quick thoughts after CLEVER was lynched. So I investigated new guy, got a guilty, and then connected Doom. I did have Doom on my list of mafia early...some of his reactions (the OMGUS on himself) were telling. I was just posting this when Isaiah shot me...then I saw I was killed, and thought I misread the nightkill somehow, so I deleted my post...

But I'll admit that I didn't have it all until after I got the guilty on newguy...and I know I looked bad in getting CLEVER lynched. :oops:
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Okay, since this is mafia, I will handle it as such a case.

You accuse me of espionage. I accuse you of a completely WIFOM case. I like to believe that if you are playing mafia, your mind wanders to extraordinary places, and explores many possibilities. I did not cheat (I can say this all day, but quite frankly it is like someone saying "Im not mafia". It doesnt help.

So, let me think of this. My mind wanders to EVERY SINGLE CONCLUSION. If that is the case, dont you think I try to find the setup? Dont you think I try to use past experience to fuel current judgement? I have NEVER been in a game where there is 1 RB. PAST EXPERIENCE. I use my MIND to FUEL my current activity. In which case, means that I explore the potential that there was in fact a RB for Mafia as well. And therefore, since VS had not yet come out and said he didnt move, my mind safely assumed that VS may have been RBed.

DoomYoshi, your case is fueled because that is the second time I have called you out. I already told you over mail that after the FF7 game, I took you as a mentor and watched your gameplay in specific. I know your mafia play, and I know your town play. If you dont want me perstering you anymore with my cases made against you, then change your gameplay to confuse me, or begin to attempt learning my gameplay. Quite frankly, I am pissed that I was called out on the forums, to be called a cheater with such a weak case in a MAFIA FORUM where cases are made and heard daily.

I dont want this turning into a word to word argument, but I hope you see why I am quite astonished, and partially mad after this.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Also...did nobody realize that I had cleared TeeGee and SPARTACUS? On my one list, I put them BELOW myself as suspects for mafia. I thought that would be obvious once I was dead that if I suspected myself as mafia before these two, that it was obvious I investigated them and got a "good" result.

I also had a couple posts that pointed to them being town...was I too vague, or were people too lazy to go back and see what the cop had said to put it together?
Captain Nebuchadnezer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Also...did nobody realize that I had cleared TeeGee and SPARTACUS? On my one list, I put them BELOW myself as suspects for mafia. I thought that would be obvious once I was dead that if I suspected myself as mafia before these two, that it was obvious I investigated them and got a "good" result.

I also had a couple posts that pointed to them being town...was I too vague, or were people too lazy to go back and see what the cop had said to put it together?


Too lazy I suspect.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

I am not angry you pegged me twice - I am quite impressed by that ghost.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
User avatar
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 3864
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I am not angry you pegged me twice - I am quite impressed by that ghost.

It just bothers me that with no roleblock, you would guess roleblocker.

That is like if new guy had targetted Sully, and you then you guessed new guy was the vig. It makes no sense.


It makes as much sense as you trying to say I knew when I didn't even watch the correct targets at least half the time.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Also...did nobody realize that I had cleared TeeGee and SPARTACUS? On my one list, I put them BELOW myself as suspects for mafia. I thought that would be obvious once I was dead that if I suspected myself as mafia before these two, that it was obvious I investigated them and got a "good" result.

I also had a couple posts that pointed to them being town...was I too vague, or were people too lazy to go back and see what the cop had said to put it together?


Blerg, not gonna lie, I actually did check. I just never really noticed you were clearing them... :oops:
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [13/16] Night Two: Unused Plank.

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
soundman wrote:Ship's Log, July 19th, 1712

Two separate gunshots when off last night. This morn we found one of the local people we had pressed into service laying in a pool of blood. He was holding a knife in his hand and looked to have been on his way back from the crew's quarters. We found the other body by another crew member that looked to have taken a knife wound. The wound had been cleaned and bandaged, but the one who saved him was dead from a bullet in the back of the head.


Jonty - Pirate Victim (Serial Killer) - Was killed
Kiwi - Boatswain (JOAT) - Was killed

It is now Day Three!


ok so let me do my opinion
two gunshots went off last night therefore two kills
but if we assume that hippo is telling the truth then thats why kiwi was killed and there was an SK so that makes to kills ...so what about mafia? its obvious there should have been three kills
assuming the jonty used his kill...

OMG!! how did i miss this? so the scene says they found someone they have pressed into service dead...wouldnt that be the pirate victim? jonty?

kiwi used his killing power to kill jonty who tried to kill someone who was protecting by the doctor assuming there is one and hippo killed kiwi... but that would still leave the mafia without killing someone and the only way i can think to do that is to protect someone which since the doctor obvioulsy saved someone in the scene there are two options

a.) the mafia targeted the same person jonty did
b.) the mafia was roleblocked

and considering i roleblocked doom and there was not a mafia kill that seems the most likely to be mafia right now

so therefore vote doomyoshi

o
Nebuchadnezer wrote:If Hippo's claiming captain (and bulletproof! nice!), then something isn't adding up.

1. We've already killed the Godfather.
2. We've killed the Framer.
3. The ONLY thing that makes sense in my mind is that CLEVER and Doomyoshi are the last two mafia.
a. CLEVER is a mafia roleblocker
b. Doomyoshi is a mafia (insert role here, perhaps bus driver?).
c. CLEVER cannot be telling the truth about blocking Doomyoshi last night...it won't make any sense.
4. We know New Guy visited Sully...for what purpose, is the question...but I'm not sure it matters. But because he DID visit Sully, New guy and Doomyoshi cannot be the final two mafia together, because Doomyoshi would have been blocked, leading us to no mafia kill last night.
5. The only other possibility is that Doomyoshi is a VT. This could leave Sully and CLEVER as the mafia duo. But that's such a long-shot, I'm not even going to get into how.
6. The rest of the suspects seem to have all cleared themselves.
7. I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle, just yet, so I'd like to pressure Doomyoshi at this point. He originally OMGUS when his name was briefly mentioned as a suspect. And there's no point in questioning CLEVER, as he's claimed roleblocker and has proven he is. He just never came with the mafia portion of his claim.

Am I out there on this case? Yes. But as unlikely as this seems, it's the only case that makes sense in my mind. Unfortunate that Hippo killed Kiwi, but it actually narrowed down the pool of suspects. This has to be the case.

Neb


sorry but i have to disagree since i did just prove that mafia might not have killed someone. so yes i believe doom and new guy can be the mafia...actually that is who i believe is the final mafia. new guy could have tracked or roleblocked VS (but wouldnt do any good since he claims to not have used his role) while doom went in for the kill which i blocked which would explain why mafia didnt have a kill.

so by doing this i hope you realize that i am the town roleblocker and assuming there isnt another town one or someone who can do a similar power i have to vote doom as mafia because in my eyes there is no other explanation...but about who his scum friend would be im not 100 percent sure on i have my suspicions on NG1 but cant prove it fully at this time so until then

EXTREME FOS NG1



i would LOOOOVEEEEE to point out if new guy is the mafia i TOTALLY called it!!!!
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Ummm, well if you would be so kind as to read, I kind of claimed I was and said I wasnt leaving you on a cliff hanger.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm

new guy1 wrote:Ummm, well if you would be so kind as to read, I kind of claimed I was and said I wasnt leaving you on a cliff hanger.

+1

Read for the past few pages Clever. Your point is btw Clever? Nebuch had he lived would've nailed at LEAST one of them if not the other as well in the same day. Also in our super hero game I might as well quote the post where I voted for EVERYONE and say HA! I nailed the mafia... plus every single town in the game ;)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
User avatar
Lieutenant jak111
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm

jak111 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Ummm, well if you would be so kind as to read, I kind of claimed I was and said I wasnt leaving you on a cliff hanger.

+1

Read for the past few pages Clever. Your point is btw Clever? Nebuch had he lived would've nailed at LEAST one of them if not the other as well in the same day. Also in our super hero game I might as well quote the post where I voted for EVERYONE and say HA! I nailed the mafia... plus every single town in the game ;)


lolol ok ok point taken i was just feeling my oats as i am doing good in my power roles game
User avatar
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login