Conquer Club

Generalrisk

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Generalrisk

Postby ljex on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Its always fun when people insult your team game play saying your points only come from freestyle...when you have better stats then them. Lets see if he is willing to back the trash he was talking. A nice 7 game challenge...3 home maps, one on each of dubs trips and quads where one person chooses the settings. One neutral map of random...one person picks dubs/trips/quads and the other picks the settings. Im happy to add other stipulations to this such as a signature bet or something of the sort.

p.s. everyone knows 1 vs 1 sequential is pretty pointless

p.p.s. you insult my team play where i win 57% of my games compared to you who wins 52%...if i suck how bad are you?
Major ljex

Re: Generalrisk

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Good challenge If you 2 get it going would you mind letting me know the game numbers so I can watch the non fog ones.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Estebanopart on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Are you talking about General Risk from The Pack??? :?
Captain Estebanopart

Postby ljex on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 am

Estebanopart wrote:Are you talking about General Risk from The Pack??? :?

yes i sent the link, he hasnt responded, my guess is he wont
Major ljex

Postby redhawk92 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:26 pm

he plays alot with people he doesnt know and still wins 52 percent, not saying he is better than ljex but i think your percentages would be even if generalrisk always knew his team mate
Captain redhawk92

Postby ljex on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:34 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:he plays alot with people he doesnt know and still wins 52 percent, not saying he is better than ljex but i think your percentages would be even if generalrisk always knew his team mate

i play a lot with people i dont know as well...and did that even more in the past
Major ljex

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

ljex wrote:

Yea i sent the link, he hasnt responded, my guess is he wont
I saw the link but assumed it was a link to a bestiality site and am not interested in seeing such things or breaking the law...............The only time I ever mentioned your play at all was when you purposefully threw the last 2 games you joined as my partner. The only reason I have not foed you is because I enjoy reading the stupid fucking bullshit you type on this site. Ill play u dubs trips quads on Stalingrad map and you pick oasis or whatever you want for home map. Then we play dubs trips and quads classic map. Take it or leave it.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby ljex on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
ljex wrote:

Yea i sent the link, he hasnt responded, my guess is he wont
I saw the link but assumed it was a link to a bestiality site and am not interested in seeing such things or breaking the law...............

ah yes because i didnt also send the link to a clan mate of yours asking that he forward it along to you...or post it in a game chat with it being clear that it was a link to a callout thread.

GeneralRisk wrote:The only time I ever mentioned your play at all was when you purposefully threw the last 2 games you joined as my partner. The only reason I have not foed you is because I enjoy reading the stupid fucking bullshit you type on this site. Ill play u dubs trips quads on Stalingrad map and you pick oasis or whatever you want for home map. Then we play dubs trips and quads classic map. Take it or leave it.

first, never intentionally threw a game...even though i have been officially warned for that in the past, i have never intentionally lost a game. And you mentioned my play in our first ever double game which occurred before the supposed throwing of 2 games, so there is another lie.

As for the challenge, do i have to select the same map for dubs trips and quads...or am i allowed to pick different maps for each? Also are we going to outlaw certain settings, such as freestyle, nuclear, trench, maybe others? or does everything go?
Major ljex

Postby John Deere on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

come on ljex, what do you think you are gonna accomplish? You know he is gonna invite PACK members and the fight wont be easy, did you think you where gonna call him out and he would back down? He isnt generalgettinhead......but you have to know the games arent gonna be a walk in the park.....He does have a new medal he is about to get to throw in your face.... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby ljex on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am

John Deere wrote:come on ljex, what do you think you are gonna accomplish? You know he is gonna invite PACK members and the fight wont be easy, did you think you where gonna call him out and he would back down? He isnt generalgettinhead......but you have to know the games arent gonna be a walk in the park.....He does have a new medal he is about to get to throw in your face.... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

just because the clan he is a member of beat the clan i am a member of does not mean that he is a better player than me. He can invite all the pack members he wants, i still think ill win...but either way when someone says im a poor player im going to do my best to prove otherwise.
Major ljex

Postby GeneralRisk on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 am

This match u want to play seems pointless to me. You lost the war and now want to try again? I have dub classic map games set in speed every day and although I dont want u as my partner, u are more than welcome to join as a opponent and as I recollect you have 3 times and are down 2 to 1 even though u invited your partner chapcrap in 2 of them and mine are always random. See u in speed.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Keefie on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 am

If you need a partner GR you can always rely on me mate.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby codierose on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 am

+1 :D
Major codierose

Postby ljex on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:This match u want to play seems pointless to me. You lost the war and now want to try again? I have dub classic map games set in speed every day and although I dont want u as my partner, u are more than welcome to join as a opponent and as I recollect you have 3 times and are down 2 to 1 even though u invited your partner chapcrap in 2 of them and mine are always random. See u in speed.

a clan is about more than one player...i have never mentioned clans until your side brought it up. Choose to decline the challenge any way you want it, that's whatever but don't make this about clans when its about me vs you. At the time of those games chapcrap was nothing more than a random partner...as when they started they were my 2nd and 3rd games with him.
Major ljex

Postby tec805 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

Don't bother playing him GR, he'll pick some stupid map like Hive unlimited hoping they go first. So much strategy involved :roll:
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:09 am

tec805 wrote:Don't bother playing him GR, he'll pick some stupid map like Hive unlimited hoping they go first. So much strategy involved :roll:
Exactly, one of my concerns is city mogel or hive ,conquer man or some other idiotic map. I am not backing down. I am In no hurry. I will give it some thought and try to cover most bases.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby ljex on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 pm

tec805 wrote:Don't bother playing him GR, he'll pick some stupid map like Hive unlimited hoping they go first. So much strategy involved :roll:

ah yes, i pick some map like hive where i have a really good record. I also missed the hive game vs you guys in the clan war so i kinda want to play one vs you all.

Smegal69 also picked a really stupid map called peral harbor, where your first player to go will received more troops for his round one deployment phase than out entire team will combined in the first round. Now i dont really know how common that is, and it probably doesnt happen that much but even then you he picked a map where everyone starts with 12 regions which gives a huge advantage to going first.

I picked maps i thought would be fun to play as im sure smegal69 did
Major ljex

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:16 pm

How come I never get called out? :cry: :cry:
I'm going to have to start talking a lot more trash in game chats so I can piss somebody off... or maybe just reduce my foe list so I could actually see if someone called me out. :)
Captain lynch5762

Postby ljex on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm

lynch5762 wrote:How come I never get called out? :cry: :cry:
I'm going to have to start talking a lot more trash in game chats so I can piss somebody off... or maybe just reduce my foe list so I could actually see if someone called me out. :)

you could also call other people out that you want to play in a challenge if you so desperately want to be a part of them
Major ljex

Postby Bruceswar on Fri May 04, 2012 1:56 am

This has got to be one of the most incorrect statements possible. Just ask anybody who has played KORT on this map and settings. KORT is 12 - 0 with this setting... Surely all luck of who went first?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby grifftron on Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 am

Bruceswar wrote:

This has got to be one of the most incorrect statements possible. Just ask anybody who has played KORT on this map and settings. KORT is 12 - 0 with this setting... Surely all luck of who went first?

so KORT went first all 12 times? pretty lucky :lol:

dont worry about ted brucey, he was prob drunk when he posted that.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

grifftron wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:

so KORT went first all 12 times? pretty lucky :lol:

dont worry about ted brucey, he was prob drunk when he posted that.

Ted drinks more than I do. :lol:
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby pitrules88 on Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I got called out once and then I stomped everyone in the thread. After that, nobody called me out anymore.
Brigadier pitrules88

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat May 12, 2012 4:53 pm

well dang I am going to start calling people out soon. everyone is on notice as of now. Except GR,ljex,pitrules,LYNCH, and anyone else in this thread, well maybe not lynch.

Note looked up lynches games no callout forth coming. ;)

unless I get to pick map and settings lol
Private jgordon1111

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 pm

pitrules88 wrote:

I got called out once and then I stomped everyone in the thread. After that, nobody called me out anymore.

Ill call ya out pit ;) lol. It would be fun!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Return to Callouts Archives