Conquer Club

dice stats

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

dice stats

Postby haha on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm

does any one choice there opponent by looking at dice states would only work in 1v1 games
so if someone has a +1 luck on dice it would give you a better chance at winning
would require a lot of work just wondering if any one does this
HAHA
Colonel haha

Re: dice stats

Postby MichelSableheart on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 am

In the Netherlands, all financial advertisements have to come with the disclaimer
"Resultaten behaald in het verleden bieden geen garantie voor de toekomst" which roughly translates to "Results achieved in the past do not guarantee results in the future".

I think you'll find that applies to dice stats as well.
MichelSableheart,
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
And a member of the Republic
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Postby chang50 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 am

haha wrote:does any one choice there opponent by looking at dice states would only work in 1v1 games
so if someone has a +1 luck on dice it would give you a better chance at winning
would require a lot of work just wondering if any one does this
HAHA

Only a total moron with zero understanding of probability..
Captain chang50

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 pm

for a second there i thought it was eddie.... okay someone be quick and translate it for me please..

if MS is anything to go on, then sure, picking opponants through a carefull analysis of the dicestats could just work out just as well as tarot and astrology.
Also, by the by, i have a blooklyn bridge for sale... interested?
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby donkeymile on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Maybe I am missing the point here (likely) but will make one of my own anyway.

As a part of strategy I will and DO check my opponents last 5 battles to see how well they do - and regularily at that. Of course this only really works in speed, but I can pretty much know how much they have, as I play mostly fog .... I find it gives me an advantage, and I almost feel guilty sometimes - almost.

Of course - even with this advantage I am at the mercy of the dice gods, who haven't smiled on me consistently for quite a while now as I am down about 600-700 points now. But at least I can tell how much of an ass kicking I'm about to take!!!
Captain donkeymile

Postby Jippd on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 pm

MichelSableheart wrote:Results achieved in the past do not guarantee results in the future".

You can not estimate what randomly generated numbers will be rolled by past dice odds.

So what you are missing is the time you have wasted checking your opponents odds thinking that will affect the randomly generated string of numbers that are generated when you make your next attack.

Looking at those odds will tell you as much as reading a horoscope. If you want to believe it you will, but really it doesn't work.
Major Jippd

Postby Agent 86 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

Maybe but if you look at my stats, everyone would like to take a chance against me..lol

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby SuperGoogleman on Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 am

If you believe in luck then and someone does have an average roll of 4. whatever and you hav one of 3. whatever they may have gotten better dice then you but look at on an overall view probability always evens things out in the end so id probably go for the person with high dice stats as they're going to lower at some stage as a person with low dice stats is way more likely to higher those stats
Sergeant SuperGoogleman

Postby Harper1024 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

I take the dice stats with a grain of Salt.

Has my strategy perfected itself? absolutley not.

Does it work? I think so.

From the data I have looked at and my understanding. The dice play in small subsets of predetermined 1,000 numbers. All the dice come out to an average of 3.5. All the players overall stats come out to 3.5. The dice swings low to high, and high to low. So in a 25 dice set you go from +10% to -10%.

I try to attack players or be attcked on the percentage swings highest points.

How often do I does this, occaionally. Once again still checking out the strategy, and I think its working.
Sergeant 1st Class Harper1024

Postby Kaskavel on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 pm

So, the site is full of people who believe that what dice their opponents recently had, has something to do with their dice to follow. And some of them are Majors...I really do not know what to say...
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby chang50 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Kaskavel wrote:So, the site is full of people who believe that what dice their opponents recently had, has something to do with their dice to follow. And some of them are Majors...I really do not know what to say...

And this idea will persist regardless of any conclusive arguments you present to the contrary,as has been said elsewhere its almost religious in its intensity and irrationality.
Captain chang50

Postby wasny on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 am

There is no real strategy here at conquer club......you depend solely on the dice, drop and card sets. Unless your the type that thinks there is strategy to tic-tac-toe. This is a game of luck.....thats it. Most games are determined solely by good or bad dice and there is nothing more to it. Also, the dice program here is one of the worst I've ever seen. I have rolled to many REAL dice and know you don't get these numbers (you know, when you lose 13 to 1) with real dice. So, get used to it and just settle down about the odds or you'll hate playing this game........
Captain wasny

Postby Kaskavel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 am

chang50 wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:So, the site is full of people who believe that what dice their opponents recently had, has something to do with their dice to follow. And some of them are Majors...I really do not know what to say...

And this idea will persist regardless of any conclusive arguments you present to the contrary,as has been said elsewhere its almost religious in its intensity and irrationality.

And judging from the last post, you are obviously right.
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby chang50 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

yasny wrote:There is no real strategy here at conquer club......you depend solely on the dice, drop and card sets. Unless your the type that thinks there is strategy to tic-tac-toe. This is a game of luck.....thats it. Most games are determined solely by good or bad dice and there is nothing more to it. Also, the dice program here is one of the worst I've ever seen. I have rolled to many REAL dice and know you don't get these numbers (you know, when you lose 13 to 1) with real dice. So, get used to it and just settle down about the odds or you'll hate playing this game........

If what you claim is true what possible reason do you have for paying for premium and playing 1400 games?If I thought like you I wouldn't waste another second playing this game..
Captain chang50

Postby nicestash on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 pm

donkeymile wrote:Maybe I am missing the point here (likely) but will make one of my own anyway.

As a part of strategy I will and DO check my opponents last 5 battles to see how well they do - and regularily at that. Of course this only really works in speed, but I can pretty much know how much they have, as I play mostly fog .... I find it gives me an advantage, and I almost feel guilty sometimes - almost.

Of course - even with this advantage I am at the mercy of the dice gods, who haven't smiled on me consistently for quite a while now as I am down about 600-700 points now. But at least I can tell how much of an ass kicking I'm about to take!!!

You idiot, look at your battle outcomes-it's 0% so obviously your strategy of finding people who will roll worse die isn't working!
Major nicestash

Postby donkeymile on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

nicestash - you just exposed yourself for the fricking fool that you are!!!

I wasn't the one who said I did that - perhaps you should learn how to read?

What I said is that I watch the battle outcomes REAL TIME so I more or less know how my opponent has fared in his battle against me - I normally play fog so this knowledge can be valuable.

Next time you call me an idiot at least have your facts straight
Captain donkeymile

Postby nicestash on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am

donkeymile wrote:nicestash - you just exposed yourself for the fricking fool that you are!!!

This is possible, but it's infinitely more likely that you're just bad at expressing yourself :O
Major nicestash

Postby donkeymile on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Guilty as charged at times - but simply reading who said what would have gone a long way!
Captain donkeymile

Return to Conquer Club Discussion