CC Dispatch [Issue 69: 11-04-12] 69ing the Conqueror

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderators: Media Team, Community Team, Global Moderators

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 69: 11-04-12] 69ing the Conqueror

Postby greenoaks on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 am

grifftron wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:
grifftron wrote:I am disappointed in the CC Dispatch team in general, its funny how you can't use naughty pics anywhere on the site but you can use "69ing the Conqueror" as the label of this newsletter... grow up

Given that it's Issue #69 and also given the Conqueror's chosen name it didn't really seem that inappropriate. I hadn't given it a passing thought until you mentioned it tbh.

What does it refer to? 69ing the Conqueror I mean?

i'm with *cough* CoF here. the name didn't bother me in the slightest
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby grifftron on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

greenoaks wrote:
grifftron wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:
grifftron wrote:I am disappointed in the CC Dispatch team in general, its funny how you can't use naughty pics anywhere on the site but you can use "69ing the Conqueror" as the label of this newsletter... grow up

Given that it's Issue #69 and also given the Conqueror's chosen name it didn't really seem that inappropriate. I hadn't given it a passing thought until you mentioned it tbh.

What does it refer to? 69ing the Conqueror I mean?

i'm with *cough* CoF here. the name didn't bother me in the slightest

There has got to be something wrong with it if you two are on the same page.
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:55 pm

chapcrap wrote:I always love the tournament section!!

Thanks chap!

:D
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 126
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Alrighty, I think I'm gonna lock this one up now.

[Locked]

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Newsletter Issues