Conquer Club

Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4: Half down

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 pm

thehippo8 wrote:So that decided, how long do we wait for skill?

i would say about 24-48 hours and thats being generous
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

ok now I am worried again,I thought I had this worked out. Something is real wrong if skill and you never talked about what you guys were going to do at night. Leehar, /, have you guys ever seen this before?

I havent the games I have been in with masons They communicated at night always.

And it seems hippo has asked the mod about this.

Is this something we can ask the mod about,whether all mason partners in the game were allowed to talk.

That will cover NG1 and the crown as well, Not asking if it was just skill and hippo.

My vote stays the same for now hippo, I am not sure anymore what is going on again. I still think you are the ninja in this I dont have another explaination that makes sense to me.

Fastposted by everyone again. Yes that seems reasonable / your sure about hippo then?

again fastposted while I thought this through.

I will guard / if I die then hang hippo. unvote hippo
Private jgordon1111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:ok now I am worried again,I thought I had this worked out. Something is real wrong if skill and you never talked about what you guys were going to do at night. Leehar, /, have you guys ever seen this before?

I havent the games I have been in with masons They communicated at night always.

And it seems hippo has asked the mod about this.

Is this something we can ask the mod about,whether all mason partners in the game were allowed to talk.

That will cover NG1 and the crown as well, Not asking if it was just skill and hippo.

My vote stays the same for now hippo, I am not sure anymore what is going on again. I still think you are the ninja in this I dont have another explaination that makes sense to me.

Fastposted by everyone again. Yes that seems reasonable / your sure about hippo then?

again fastposted while I thought this through.

I will guard / if I die then hang hippo. unvote hippo

agreed.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

You know I really don't like this statement at all hippo, even though we are masons. Your guy's conversation took a few hours or so at most. While that was happening I was away from my computer...

As for my reasoning for not contacting you hippo, is one the nights were extremely quickly, and I have been extremely busy with school and had very little time. My PM does say that we could talk, and I assumed that yours did as well. But if you guys really feel like you want to lynch me go ahead, all I have to say to that is GG mafia, hope you enjoyed the easy win.

Also since I don't have a night action I didn't need to get any advice on who he thought I should target. This is also my first game as a mason so I am unsure of what we would talk about.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:

You know I really don't like this statement at all hippo, even though we are masons. Your guy's conversation took a few hours or so at most. While that was happening I was away from my computer...

As for my reasoning for not contacting you hippo, is one the nights were extremely quickly, and I have been extremely busy with school and had very little time. My PM does say that we could talk, and I assumed that yours did as well. But if you guys really feel like you want to lynch me go ahead, all I have to say to that is GG mafia, hope you enjoyed the easy win.

Also since I don't have a night action I didn't need to get any advice on who he thought I should target. This is also my first game as a mason so I am unsure of what we would talk about.

well i have never been a third party or anything but i assume there is an alternative WC then town or mafia? you could have talked about that or plenty other things.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:

well i have never been a third party or anything but i assume there is an alternative WC then town or mafia? you could have talked about that or plenty other things.

Skimming again, or have you just forgot? I have already stated my Win condition, which is to survive until the end. Their really isn't much I can tell you other than what I have already done. If I reveal any more details I will probably be mod-killed for quoting my PM. And I have said everything that is basically in it, but in various posts and discussions trying to get you guys on the same page as me.
Major skillfusniper33

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

just realized the flaw in my plan to guard /. If skill is the shooter in this I cant protect anyone from the ninja.

another thought just hit me. Is this a ploy hippo you and skill omgus each other to split the vote to go into night with a no lynch.

Crazy I just read your rules to be sure. you allow for a majority vote and a no lynch but what happens in a tie? you didnt apply the randomizer rule in this game.

Fastposted by skill.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:

Skimming again, or have you just forgot? I have already stated my Win condition, which is to survive until the end. Their really isn't much I can tell you other than what I have already done. If I reveal any more details I will probably be mod-killed for quoting my PM. And I have said everything that is basically in it, but in various posts and discussions trying to get you guys on the same page as me.

i dont think i ever skimmed and ya i probably just forgot.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:just realized the flaw in my plan to guard /. If skill is the shooter in this I cant protect anyone from the ninja.

another thought just hit me. Is this a ploy hippo you and skill omgus each other to split the vote to go into night with a no lynch.

Crazy I just read your rules to be sure. you allow for a majority vote and a no lynch but what happens in a tie? you didnt apply the randomizer rule in this game.

Fastposted by skill.

That should go into a no lynch scenario, and I am not wanting that at all. It would cost town the game if that were to happen. Although that is a genius play jg, I had never thought of trying that, but how would we coordinate that even if we had talked at night. And to predict the entire night, and events of the day would be near impossible.
Major skillfusniper33

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:My PM does say that we could talk, and I assumed that yours did as well.

Wow, really? Cause mine mentioned nothing of the sort. I don't believe you, sorry. As to what we can talk about? We could have worked out how to deal with the SG screw-up!! It has been very hard for me to accept that I am masoned with mafia, look back in my posts where I have been nothing but loyal, but it must be so! If I am wrong on this then that's something I will have to accept, but looking back the penny has dropped for me and it seems the only reasonable answer.
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 am

thehippo8 wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:My PM does say that we could talk, and I assumed that yours did as well.

Wow, really? Cause mine mentioned nothing of the sort. I don't believe you, sorry. As to what we can talk about? We could have worked out how to deal with the SG screw-up!! It has been very hard for me to accept that I am masoned with mafia, look back in my posts where I have been nothing but loyal, but it must be so! If I am wrong on this then that's something I will have to accept, but looking back the penny has dropped for me and it seems the only reasonable answer.

If hippo is that sure then unvote vote skill
Private jgordon1111

Postby Leehar on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 am

Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?
It doesn't make sense we'd have 1 masoned mafia and 1 not?
show
Colonel Leehar

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4 Vote Count

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 am

Offical Vote Count

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Skillfulsniper33-L1 (some7hingCLEVER, TheHippo8, Jgordon1111)
jgordon1111-L3 (Skillfulsniper)
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

Leehar wrote:Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?

See here is the problem leehar, once it started falling apart now they are pointing at each other(but skill still managed to vote me)

I see a vote split coming.

one says his role pm states they can talk,the other one says his didnt?

Hippo states they could have worked out the SG7 screw up,That means despite both of them having previously said skill might have accidentally done it or some other mysterious other player did it, They knew skill did it and let it slide.

I am not buying they didnt talk and it was an accident betiko and NG1 died. Or that they let SG7 take the fall,leading us to believe SG7 did the kill and ending in his lynch.

therefore if they split up it looks like there is another player in the game killing and they have one more shot on N4

And / the problem I think is coming with hippo tracking you is I cant stop the ninja.So you die I get blamed with hippo declaring he tracked me because he believed / was a tracker and when night came he had to change plans so he tracked me and I visited /.

Skill and hippo have layed the ground work for the above scenario.

So I say try coming up with that now hippo and see how far you go with it.

I think I am on the mark because as soon as I called them out on thier game play and pointed out their mistakes, the gears started shifting quick.
Private jgordon1111

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Leehar wrote:Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?

See here is the problem leehar, once it started falling apart now they are pointing at each other(but skill still managed to vote me)

I see a vote split coming.

one says his role pm states they can talk,the other one says his didnt?

Hippo states they could have worked out the SG7 screw up,That means despite both of them having previously said skill might have accidentally done it or some other mysterious other player did it, They knew skill did it and let it slide.

I am not buying they didnt talk and it was an accident betiko and NG1 died. Or that they let SG7 take the fall,leading us to believe SG7 did the kill and ending in his lynch.

therefore if they split up it looks like there is another player in the game killing and they have one more shot on N4

And / the problem I think is coming with hippo tracking you is I cant stop the ninja.So you die I get blamed with hippo declaring he tracked me because he believed / was a tracker and when night came he had to change plans so he tracked me and I visited /.

Skill and hippo have layed the ground work for the above scenario.

So I say try coming up with that now hippo and see how far you go with it.

I think I am on the mark because as soon as I called them out on thier game play and pointed out their mistakes, the gears started shifting quick.

I don't know what skill knew, but I knew nothing and my vote on SG was based on the case against SG - just like everyone else.

I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I don't follow this. What do you mean another person in the game? And, again, I have no ninja talents (more's the pity) and am a simple tracker as I have explained.

This was the previous suggestion, I'm agreeing with it because that's how I was cleared. If jg really is the protector then jg will protect /. I/ will track me and I will track an undisclosed person. If / gets it right then he is a confirmed tracker.

LOL, no my gears have taken a long time to shift. In fact, I have found it difficult to turn on my mason partner as that goes against my personality!

Having said all that, I am taking a risk here and if my partner turns out town then you lot have me totally bamboozled and I take my hat off to you!! There is always a degree of calculated risk and trust in these things but, hey, you have to make a decision. I am unsure why there is so much fence sitting, but I agree this has been one of the more perplexing mafia games I've played! Good luck all!

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Sorry, just to correct myself on the protection role. jg, you said you can't stop a ninja (which I find weird but there it is) so I get your concern there. All I can say is thatt here has to be an element of trust in everything we do. I know you don't believe me when I say I have no ninja talents, but you are going to have to make a decision.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [12/12]

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:All PM's sent out, waiting for 10 people to confirm then D1 will start!

If i forgot anything in your role PM send me a PM and i will fix it.

TheHippo8 wrote:I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I knew it... 8-[
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [12/12]

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:All PM's sent out, waiting for 10 people to confirm then D1 will start!

If i forgot anything in your role PM send me a PM and i will fix it.

TheHippo8 wrote:I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I knew it... 8-[

well thats what i noticed but it WAS in the pm for skill so skill knew yet did nothing.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Sorry, just to correct myself on the protection role. jg, you said you can't stop a ninja (which I find weird but there it is) so I get your concern there. All I can say is thatt here has to be an element of trust in everything we do. I know you don't believe me when I say I have no ninja talents, but you are going to have to make a decision.

My problem is hippo, that at this point I am almost dead certain skill is the shooter the ting is the dead giveaway on him.

My vote is on skill,but I am uneasy about it,because I know I can stop him.

I cant stop you. your character leaves me disabled and strikes me odd because nightcrawler can teleport where he wants when he wants,and can carry someone with him,most times undetected.

I have bounced back and forth between you two on my vote,because I cant decide which of you is the godfather, I feel its you because of what you can do,but in the back of my mind what keeps ringing in my head is 2 face was a powerful politician prior to becoming 2 face. It doesnt seem true to me he would take second place to night crawler.

And when skill turns out to be the shooter between you, another town dies either / or me, I figure leehar might be covered because of the shield clever has the suit of armor. I am leaning toward / because I cant help against someone who isnt using bullets.But a tracker can still track.

just my thoughts on this again.
Private jgordon1111

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 am

I'm at the airport about to fly home. Plane is delayed so that adds another 3 hours to my day. Yay! Don't expect me to be too chipper tomorrow. 8 1/2 hour's flying time in 2 3/4 hours from now. I may check in again before I go, if I get a chance, otherwise see ya all tomorrow. Otherwise, cherio!

Postby Leehar on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

thehippo8 wrote:I don't know what skill knew, but I knew nothing and my vote on SG was based on the case against SG - just like everyone else.

You knew he was masoned to you, yet you didn't know he was a PGO? And thats why he could actually be responsible for betiko's death?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby / on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't think there's much more info to be gained today, I hope that this is the right decision, otherwise GG

Vote Skill for the hammer
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4 Vote Count

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Offical Vote Count

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Skillfulsniper33-Lynch (some7hingCLEVER, TheHippo8, Jgordon1111, /)
jgordon1111-L3 (Skillfulsniper)
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Well i hope we were right..if not there is always tommorow.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

GG Mafia
Major skillfusniper33

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives