Conquer Club

Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Postby GuyGiantic on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

There have been many times where I am playing a new map and I am uncertain what countries I can attack from another. It would be nice to have a place to reference this info somehow.

Like I am playing Tamriel right now for the first time on a fog trench game and strategizing on it, I was unable to determine from the map whether I could attack from High Rock to Dragon Star.

I wish there was a version of the map that showed the countries that are linked and which are not.

I read the rules prior to posting, was not even sure how to search for what I am suggesting. I hope I was clear enough and not intentionally annoying.
Corporal 1st Class GuyGiantic

Re: Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am

There's an add-on called BOB that let's you know what countries are connected, what can attack what, what can bombard what, etc. viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby agentcom on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 am

Army of GOD wrote:There's an add-on called BOB that let's you know what countries are connected, what can attack what, what can bombard what, etc. viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049

This. BOB is a great tool.
Colonel agentcom

Postby agentcom on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am

For now, you have two options: read the key and look at the map closely or get BoB. I don't know how they could provide a reference map except maybe having an image over in the foundry. And it would have arrows all over it. I can't imagine what it would look like for a map like Waterloo. Moving to REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Return to Archived Suggestions