Conquer Club

Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4: Half down

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm

still putting my vote on hippo tomorrow skill if I am still here. But you guys gave it a run with that stuff just to many mistakes.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

By my count town wins even when hippo gets one of us. still going to be 3 to 1 come vote time. TOWN WINS =D>
Private jgordon1111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm

As the last of the heroes gather in the square, they discuss what they are going to do with the final days.

So there is 6 of us left, logically there are 2 villains and 4 heroes.

Well, we could go with the two that have brought up the most questions, the two trackers.

A little odd that there are two of you, hmm?

Yes, it is odd, but I guess we were just lucky, an odd couple if you will.

But nobody can stand up for you though? logic dictates that there is only 1 real tracker.

I beg to differ, I can actually prove that I am not mafia, I have a friend.

And how well do you know this "friend"?

Well we havnt talked in a while, But were still firends!

And whats his name?

His name is Harvey dent.

Two Face? We must get rid of him! he is a dander to us all!

they find him, sleeping in his house

There he is! Get him!

As the heroes watch in awe, Two face shrinks to a tiny spec of dust, still sleeping.

show: Who was he

you have 48 hours to send me your night actions.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Fastposted ... night all.
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [5/12] Night 4: Spock?!?!

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

HE IS DANDER TO US ALL!!! lol cracks me up

but i guess he wasnt lieng..hmmm idk what to do now but its night so shhhh
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:HE IS DANDER TO US ALL!!! lol cracks me up

but i guess he wasnt lieng..hmmm idk what to do now but its night so shhhh

Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 pm

oh shit
Private jgordon1111

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

jgordon1111 wrote:oh shit

A bit late, no >_>
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am

:oops:
Private jgordon1111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 pm

As the heroes are sleeping, one of the Villains is roaming through the streets of HeroesVille.

He comes across the house that his worst enemy lives in, as he walks inside, he stumbles upon a sleeping hero, laughing, he picks him up, and punched him across the room. knocking him out cold. While he is knocked out, the Villain once again picks him up, but this time he punches him violently in the face, Killing him instantly.

Filled With Blood lust the Villain transforms into a being of another world, and while the heroes are sleeping, he crushes all of heroesville, heroes and all.

show: What happened

Gah, now i can stop typing in green! :lol:
Congrats to jgordon1111 and some7hingCLEVER for winning! =D> =D>
Will Post role PM's and night actions soon!

Now if ya'll dont mind, could yall give me some feedback on how fun this game was? like were the sides balanced, how the scenes were, WOW factor, ect... it would be much appreciated!

Last thing, I know that i said Safari guy balanced the roles, but i do admit i did some tweaking to it... :)
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 pm

;) :twisted:
Private jgordon1111

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 pm

v.v Damn, I had both of them nailed!

Also, what was SG7's role? Like what side was he even on? :o
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I GOT THAT VILIAN SWAG!
i will be completly honest i freaked when i had to claim and jgordon said to claim some mason role and i used my wits and whatnot so i claimed JOAT kinda spur of the moment but it worked and i barely got attention at all the whole game. i was so suprised. my first mafia win lol.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [11/12] Day 2: A Uneventful Nigh

Postby Rodion on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm

One of the few posts I read.

/ wrote:Commissioner Gordon is a good cop, I don't think he would get good and evil mixed up.
Unvote, Vote TheCrown

See Dark Knight. The reason Harvey Dent became Two Faces was Gordon's poor judgement of character (he had corrupt cops working for him and he didn't know, which lead to Rachel being kidnapped and killed).
General Rodion

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 pm

show: roles
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Ah, looks like when I died, SG7 couldn't become townie :o
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

jak111 wrote:Also, what was SG7's role? Like what side was he even on? :o

For starters, he wasnt on a side, yet.

Click image to enlarge.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Sadly both hippo and I had JG pinned as mafia, and no one seemed to trust us, oh well. well played JG, and clever. I had a feeling that their was something up with that JOAT role, but couldn't put a pin on it, and with you not revealing your other actions it made it harder to catch you (not sure why we didn't push that a little harder, but oh well).

Just out of curiosity JG, why did you use the ability on day 1 for the day kill?
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:Sadly both hippo and I had JG pinned as mafia, and no one seemed to trust us, oh well. well played JG, and clever. I had a feeling that their was something up with that JOAT role, but couldn't put a pin on it, and with you not revealing your other actions it made it harder to catch you (not sure why we didn't push that a little harder, but oh well).

Just out of curiosity JG, why did you use the ability on day 1 for the day kill?

i was gonna ask the same question cause i would have liked to know why he did. it was kinda a big risk
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:Sadly both hippo and I had JG pinned as mafia, and no one seemed to trust us, oh well. well played JG, and clever. I had a feeling that their was something up with that JOAT role, but couldn't put a pin on it, and with you not revealing your other actions it made it harder to catch you (not sure why we didn't push that a little harder, but oh well).

Ghost was already on me quick,and if you havent played with him before you have missed a scum hunter that is good. we got lucky he was the doc.

I took jak out next,two reasons a he questioned me I believe and no one really noticed and it would look random as hell beings he wasnt being over busy in the game.

Then it started to get real serious a watcher,an investigator 2 trackers,sheer luck again betiko targeted you skill.

that left the watcher as the most dangerous person to us beings in all reality the trackers were not fully confirmed. Lucky again as it worked out NG1 targeted you at the same time I targeted him,it actually worked out in our favor by the way we were having to spin what was going on.

only person we were worried about at the end was leehar as I said I figured that(shiny sheild) had a use just not sure what all he could do or block

ergo our desicion to go ahead and kill hippo in case leehar had a protective role of sorts. 2 things there if it worked out good for mafia. If it didnt going to have to back up and hope one of them went off what they were supposed to do,I figured hippo might. And then we were going to point to / and the mysterious death of jak.

Worst moment of game was clever silenced SG7 who everyone was going to be looking at and hadnt solidified our fake claims yet.

But he rolled with it and it was bought well enough we had time to get NG1 out of the way before he came back to it.

Bowser from mario brothers I laughed my ass off when I saw who me and clever were. Joker would have been cool.and clever could have been venom.

But thanks everyone it was fun and it was close had me sweating and fast thinking a couple of times.

And I really did have to get out of bed that night when I finally figured out the best way to set you 2 up,you actually had already accidentally done most of it for us.

Fastposted by clever see above post partner
Private jgordon1111

Postby / on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Drat! Well done scum, if this game was just slightly more typical I would have called you both out right away on your claims, I was just about prepared to vote Jgordon if hippo didn't flip on his partner.

And to Crazy, Sid huh? Does that mean we were all a bunch of action figures? Awesome twist :lol:
also wanderer WTF XD
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Hmm, I wonder if the Wanderer would still win with town if the 3rd party and mafia died after me XD.

Although Jgordon... When the fight broke out on D3 I pinned you and Clever to the list, I thought there was a 3rd but I didn't have anyone else really on my list. That's why I made that comment of "I wish I could say something" back there XD. I had Clever completely done in when it started, and you took a few more posts for me to figure out. Also I figured there was something fishy with 2 sets of mason claims XD. Damn, I wish I lived just a bit longer to point some things out >.<...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 pm

jak111 wrote:Hmm, I wonder if the Wanderer would still win with town if the 3rd party and mafia died after me XD.

Although Jgordon... When the fight broke out on D3 I pinned you and Clever to the list, I thought there was a 3rd but I didn't have anyone else really on my list. That's why I made that comment of "I wish I could say something" back there XD. I had Clever completely done in when it started, and you took a few more posts for me to figure out. Also I figured there was something fishy with 2 sets of mason claims XD. Damn, I wish I lived just a bit longer to point some things out >.<...

Thats why I took you out jak but it looked random because you were not posting much and everyone kinda overlooked it.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jak111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
jak111 wrote:Hmm, I wonder if the Wanderer would still win with town if the 3rd party and mafia died after me XD.

Thats why I took you out jak but it looked random because you were not posting much and everyone kinda overlooked it.

Mhmm, and besides, a civilian's death is always overlooked... When Japan was bombed, F the civies, all that history seems to care for are the countries winning and losing. When the Holocaust happened, F the Jews, their lives didn't matter, it was who both sides were fighting against.

Only hero's and villains are remembered v.v...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 pm

jak111 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

Mhmm, and besides, a civilian's death is always overlooked... When Japan was bombed, F the civies, all that history seems to care for are the countries winning and losing. When the Holocaust happened, F the Jews, their lives didn't matter, it was who both sides were fighting against.

Only hero's and villains are remembered v.v...

META gaming jak LOL
Private jgordon1111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives