* Challenge will utilize all of the current 195 maps that are not Beta. Each map will be directly used once. Also eight random maps will be used, making for a total of 203 games.
* The maps are broken down to the following (unevenly distributed) sets:
- Cairnswk Fan Club
- Early Americas
- Space Age
- World War II
* The first set to be played will Explorers. The settings for the games of this opening set will be: No Spoils, Chained, Foggy.
* The clan that wins the most games of any set(s) will have the first pick of a set and the settings of each game in that set (see settings limitations). The settings can vary from game to game within the set. The clan that wins the least amount of games will pick the second set to be played. The clan that wins the most games of any set(s) will then also have the third pick of set and settings for each game of the set. In the event of a tie, the previous clan that did not have the first and third pick of sets/settings will then pick the first and third while the other clan will pick the second set/settings.
* The challenge score is based on games won and is independent of sets won (Thus a clan could win more sets but lose the challenge because they lost more games).
* The doubles, triples, quads breakdown is pre-listed and should not change.
* A general guideline to cap games per player at approximately 75 games; but not a hard limit.
* No speed, manual, freestyle, unlimited reinforcements, trench warfare, nuclear or round limits.
* 12h limit not in effect, but strongly encouraged.