Conquer Club

Do you think your CC points score equals your intelligence?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Do you think your CC points score equals your intelligen

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm

what a joke

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... nicus&so=D

cc is the only game on the web that encourages wimps to become even more weak
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby danryan on Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 am

kylegraves1 wrote:maybe im one the smartest guys on here?

is it that hard to believe?

my time on the test was 3:14

You're from Tennessee, so yes, it's that hard to believe. Stick to making moonshine and stop taking tests multiple times to get your score up. :D
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Crazyirishman on Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 am

nippersean wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:I do believe CC points show ones intelligence. For example when I was at 2400 I few months ago I felt like I was something special, however, wen I dropped down to 1400 breifly I felt retarted. Luckily Im getting smarter agin and slowly climbing up in cc points agin.

dumbass

Please have pity on me, I am just a fool.

An interesting question that arose from a post freakns made a couple pages back: Do people measure their penises using the metric system in other countries? I feel so ignorant for thinking that everyones e-penis would only be measured in inches.

Also AoN hurt my feelings by calling me a wimp, it makes me feel like a paper champ.

Finally, LC made a very high quality, witty post about gonorrhea which adds 3/8 inch or .9525cm to his e-penis depending upon system of use.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

I think That Americans measure their penises in inches, because we can! If other (European) Nations need to use the slightly smaller metric scale to measure their penises, well that's their business. :lol:
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby freakns on Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 am

Viceroy63 wrote:I think That Americans measure their penises in inches, because we can! If other (European) Nations need to use the slightly smaller metric scale to measure their penises, well that's their business. :lol:

actually, we are using m to measure our penis, because we are educated and use SI units.
and in other news, one meter has about 40 inches, which means we are using slightly bigger metric... and not because we can, but because we know!
Brigadier freakns

Postby redhawk92 on Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm

danryan wrote:

You're from Tennessee, so yes, it's that hard to believe. Stick to making moonshine and stop taking tests multiple times to get your score up. :D

one of the best universities in the united states is in Tennessee, Vanderbuilt university

moonshine isnt that big in the nashville area where im from
Captain redhawk92

Postby jammyjames on Tue May 01, 2012 1:13 pm

U.K uses inches. End of.
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby jefjef on Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 pm

jammyjames wrote:U.K uses inches and are very familiar with fractions. End of.

Fixed. End of.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby ljex on Tue May 01, 2012 1:39 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:
danryan wrote:

one of the best universities in the united states is in Tennessee, Vanderbuilt university

Sure they have a top 20 university, but does that have any bearing on the intelligence level of people who live in the state?
Major ljex

Postby freakns on Tue May 01, 2012 1:50 pm

they import the ones capable of using a brain
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:
danryan wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't attend. It's 'Vanderbilt' ;-)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Master Fenrir on Tue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

The Impossible Quiz

Anybody else think that "psycho" question was pure bullshit?
General Master Fenrir

Postby Timminz on Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:Image
The Impossible Quiz

No, that one was simple. I still don't get the foreman/ladder one though.
Captain Timminz

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:Image
The Impossible Quiz

I thought it was bullshit too mate. I hate that association that 'y' is an honorary vowel. It isn't. That said I did get it right as it was the only plausible answer having worked out the a,e,i,o,u.

>Timminz. Took me a while to understand the question after re-reading it a few times, though it is actually well written. Off the top of my head it was positions 7 & 13 (the first use of the word ladder and the last use of the word foreman) which when added = 20. Next prime going up = 23.

I'm still kicking myself for getting Q1 wrong, coz like a plonker I thought the odds of rolling a 1 with 2 dice = 1:3 and getting a 1 with the 2nd die = 1:6, t/fore = 1:18 (when in fact it's 1:36 to roll snake eyes, doh!). I should have asked Pedro - he rolls 'em all the time. And I got the one-legged woman wrong even though I knew the root, but thinking 'cut' I went for a slab of meat. And the last one I got wrong coz I couldn't see a question (thought that was part of the trick) and picked the first answer (forgotten the word already) as it had two syllables when all the others had three so I thought it was the odd one out. 17/20. Not too shabby. Was a good quiz.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Timminz on Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:>Timminz. Took me a while to understand the question after re-reading it a few times, though it is actually well written. Off the top of my head it was positions 7 & 13 (the first use of the word ladder and the last use of the word foreman) which when added = 20. Next prime going up = 23.

How were positions determined? I counted letters from the start of the sentence, since it worked for the example. Got 25 and 22.
Captain Timminz

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Timminz wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:>Timminz. Took me a while to understand the question after re-reading it a few times, though it is actually well written. Off the top of my head it was positions 7 & 13 (the first use of the word ladder and the last use of the word foreman) which when added = 20. Next prime going up = 23.

How were positions determined? I counted letters from the start of the sentence, since it worked for the example. Got 25 and 22.

Where the words came in the sequence. I think it gave 'falls' as 10, i.e. it was 10th word in the sentence(s).
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Timminz on Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
Timminz wrote:

Where the words came in the sequence. I think it gave 'falls' as 10, i.e. it was 10th word in the sentence(s).

Ah. The 'f' in falls was also the tenth letter of its sentence.
Captain Timminz

Postby thegreekdog on Tue May 01, 2012 9:14 pm

What a strange quiz.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Ah. The 'f' in falls was also the tenth letter of its sentence

The way this reads (sounds) reminded me of that old joke.

Customer (asking repeatedly): "Oh, and a nice piece of haddock for my dinner"
Fishmonger: "I'm sorry madam, but for the third time of explaining, we have no H-A-D-D-O-C-F-K"
Customer: "But there's no 'F' in 'haddock'!"
Fishmonger: "Exactly madam - and that's what I've been trying to tell you"
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Lindax on Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Pedronicus wrote:I mean, how hard can it be to keep a captains rank? It's not rocket science.

You don't seem to be able to keep it. Every time I look you're a Major or a Colonel. :P

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Major Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby AAFitz on Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 am

[quote"pedro"]I mean, how hard can it be to keep a captains rank? It's not rocket science.[/quote]

Indeed. However, setting it as a meaningful, worthwhile objective, takes pure stupidity. Assuming the score is an indication of intelligence, takes even more.

The score and intelligence, certainly in my personal experience, are on an inverse scale...the more time and energy I put into increasing it, the stupider I am.
Only when I abandon any care in the world for the score, is my decision making and intelligence in any way acceptable.

It is as you say easy to achieve a captains rank, and I would argue much higher than that, however, it takes real intelligence to realize not doing so, is probably the smarter choice.

Ive gone up past 3K several times, always to have fun crashing back down, occasionally to 1200ish...where even I must draw the line. It is not this crash that indicates my intelligence is suffering, but the rise back up afterwards. After maintaining the number one spot on another site for well over 6 months, and knowing full well I could have just held it infinitely, or at least for the last years, I have very much learned how ridiculous the score really is. It is fun, it can be rewarding, and I don't necessarily even regret some of the time I put into achieving higher scores, but I certainly can say that it was not intelligent to do so....again...on a purely personal level.

Im sure your case is different though. You seem to have it all figured out. ;)
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby thegreekdog on Fri May 04, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is no; however, if the answer is yes, then note that my answer can be ignored given that my score equates to a low intelligence.

I'm also not good at Super Mario Kart.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Uncle Death on Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Pedronicus wrote:I mean, how hard can it be to keep a captains rank? It's not rocket science.

I'm guessing that it's an inverse relationship.
Captain Uncle Death

Postby Robinette on Sat May 05, 2012 1:11 pm

AAFitz wrote:
pedro wrote:I mean, how hard can it be to keep a captains rank? It's not rocket science.

Indeed. However, setting it as a meaningful, worthwhile objective, takes pure stupidity. Assuming the score is an indication of intelligence, takes even more.

The score and intelligence, certainly in my personal experience, are on an inverse scale...the more time and energy I put into increasing it, the stupider I am.
Only when I abandon any care in the world for the score, is my decision making and intelligence in any way acceptable.

It is as you say easy to achieve a captains rank, and I would argue much higher than that, however, it takes real intelligence to realize not doing so, is probably the smarter choice.

Ive gone up past 3K several times, always to have fun crashing back down, occasionally to 1200ish...where even I must draw the line. It is not this crash that indicates my intelligence is suffering, but the rise back up afterwards. After maintaining the number one spot on another site for well over 6 months, and knowing full well I could have just held it infinitely, or at least for the last years, I have very much learned how ridiculous the score really is. It is fun, it can be rewarding, and I don't necessarily even regret some of the time I put into achieving higher scores, but I certainly can say that it was not intelligent to do so....again...on a purely personal level.

Im sure your case is different though. You seem to have it all figured out. ;)

That all KINDA makes sense...
but therein lies the quandary,
since many of us have known you long enough to know, unequivocally, that you're a blooming idiot... :P
Brigadier Robinette

Postby Agent 86 on Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Robinette wrote:
That all KINDA makes sense...
but therein lies the quandary,
since many of us have known you long enough to know, unequivocally, that you're a blooming idiot... :P

There you have it..IQ means naught, nought, nil, Zero, nothing when it comes to playing CC. Sorry Fitz Robinette knows these things ;)

That's why she is freemium..and we all should be hey :lol:

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion