This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join]

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby whitestazn88 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:19 am

No one has applied to be in McGill for so long. And I thought we had anon routing online applications to my pm box
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby TeeGee on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 am

whitestazn88 wrote:No one has applied to be in McGill for so long. And I thought we had anon routing online applications to my pm box


But what can McGill offer me, that I can't get at community college?
Image
User avatar
Captain TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Outback, NSW
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) General Contribution (7)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby Serbia on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm

TeeGee wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:No one has applied to be in McGill for so long. And I thought we had anon routing online applications to my pm box


But what can McGill offer me, that I can't get at community college?


ZOMBO.COM
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10076
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby notyou2 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Serbia wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:No one has applied to be in McGill for so long. And I thought we had anon routing online applications to my pm box


But what can McGill offer me, that I can't get at community college?


ZOMBO.COM


I'm not clicking on that again. It triggered an epileptic seizure in me yesterday, and I just got home from the hospital today.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 3061
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby whitestazn88 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 am

TeeGee wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:No one has applied to be in McGill for so long. And I thought we had anon routing online applications to my pm box


But what can McGill offer me, that I can't get at community college?


Invention.

Hipsters were invented at McGill before anyone heard of them.

I might have used that example already, but here are a few more.

Masturbating was invented at McGill University, Garden of Eden campus.

Green tea bagging was invented at McGill in 1253 BC.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby Aradhus on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

I've never quite understood this McGill thing(not understanding the McGill meme(?) was probably invented at McGill university). Anyway, there's a bus stop a short distance from my home, so obviously with bus stops come buses. Most days I see a bus pass by with McGill written on the side, and I instinctively always think, 'Buses, probably invented at McGill university'.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby whitestazn88 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Buses were indeed invented at McGill university, circa 1867, to help transport free slaves to the great white north.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby nietzsche on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 am

I'd like to join this social clan.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby Serbia on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:58 pm

nietzsche wrote:I'd like to join this social clan.

lolwut?
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10076
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:50 pm

nietzsche wrote:I'd like to join this social clan.

Image
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5740
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

nietzsche wrote:I'd like to join this social clan.


I thought you were already the clan leader
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:38 am

whitestazn88 wrote:
nietzsche wrote:I'd like to join this social clan.


I thought you were already the clan leader


No, my plan to hijack the clan didn't work. But sooner or later I will take over.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus


DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen
User avatar
Major nietzsche
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby whitestazn88 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Interestingly enough, plots to overthrow leaders was not invented at McGill University. But it was invented by McGill Alumnus Cassius in 44 BCE.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby pimpdave on Wed May 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey guys, I changed my password to "password", so go ahead and let in anyone you want, just login to my account first.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby squishyg on Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Account sharing was invented at McGill University in 1979.
Image
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
User avatar
Captain squishyg
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:11 am

squishyg wrote:Account sharing was invented at McGill University in 1979.


WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO BILLY
Image
saxitoxin wrote:This is the Platinum Lounge, you POS. People should be able to enjoy a surprise dick pic now and then.
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5740
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: Over the river and through the woods
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: This Clan Was Invented at McGill University [Social-Join

Postby pimpdave on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 pm

A sneak peek of what non-members of this usergroup are missing out on:

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:15 am
Location: Anti Tea Party Death Squad Task Force Headquarters
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login