Conquer Club

The Pack

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Pack

Postby MNDuke on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:43 am

Great-Ollie wrote:I really hope you little Foed fellas don't get your feelings hurt as easily as the IA fellas, and gals. If you do we may have a problem! :lol: :lol:

Why are you planning on calling us names while we dismantle you?
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 am

MNDuke wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:I really hope you little Foed fellas don't get your feelings hurt as easily as the IA fellas, and gals. If you do we may have a problem! :lol: :lol:

Why are you planning on calling us names while we dismantle you?

no, calling you names while dismantling you

I thought all FOED's good players left? would it even be a challenge anymore?
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby danryan on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 am

I doubt it will be a challenge for you guys, because yes, all we have are scrubs. If you don't win by 20 games I'd say that's underperforming. In fact, if you don't get us to disband because you beat us so bad I think you've already underperformed the Legion. They claimed their win over O&H ended that clan.

In other words, prepare your anus.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Great-Ollie on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 am

danryan wrote:I doubt it will be a challenge for you guys, because yes, all we have are scrubs. If you don't win by 20 games I'd say that's underperforming. In fact, if you don't get us to disband because you beat us so bad I think you've already underperformed the Legion. They claimed their win over O&H ended that clan.

Anus engaged!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby grifftron on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 am

danryan wrote:I doubt it will be a challenge for you guys, because yes, all we have are scrubs. If you don't win by 20 games I'd say that's underperforming. In fact, if you don't get us to disband because you beat us so bad I think you've already underperformed the Legion. They claimed their win over O&H ended that clan.

was that a threat? because it sounded like a promise
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm

danryan wrote:In other words, prepare your anus.

trust me, you don't want to know what comes out of there if they all get prepared at once, you'd better not stay in their way.
Major betiko

Postby L M S on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Regarding your current war:
I am admittedly a long time EMPIRE fan and hope that war is close, while I think EMPIRE will sneak it out in the end, I secretly hope (as I told Tec on the phone last night) that The Pack wins. As I explained to him, I want to make sure you are all still unspoiled and virginal-like when we smack you around and show you what happens when you rile up a bar full of drunks.

Keep this in mind poochies...we always have a trick or two up our sleeves, if we have to we'll just distract you with milkbones or set loose our secret squirrel army for you to chase...we have no shame.
I'm sure our war will be highly entertaining however, I think the best part from your side will be your siggy propaganda.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm

grifftron wrote:sorry you have to be in the pack to know this top secret addiction stuff ollie has to deal with on a daily basis... can we just drop it and move onto the next thing on your list of questions?

ok, can the word Doodle on that image you supplied me be changed to anything else? words such as BeNeLux, Cyprus, Malta, Italy or god forbid Hive.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby John Deere on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

MNDuke wrote:
grifftron wrote:
MNDuke wrote:Likewise, just trying to firm up the details before I go on vacation so I can let my people know what's going on.

PM ollie or JD will be your best bet.

I tried that already, but I think they're nervous about the competition and discussing ways to back out.

How cute! Yes we ARE very scared, Heck i have been with my therapist off and on for 3 days trying to cope with the fact that i had to answer your request for a war. Damn Great-Ollie had to respond to you, I had perfected our excuse before he blew our cover......
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:02 am

so are we creating a war thread already instead of writting here in our virginal sanctuary?
Major betiko

Postby tec805 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 am

L M S wrote:I think the best part from your side will be your siggy propaganda.

Well duh, if we were better players we wouldn't need the cool sigs distracting people from all our mistakes, fooling them into thinking we actually know what we are doing when all it really comes down to is lucky drops and dice for us. :oops:

Of course when we visit for your home games you will have an advantage as we will be walking into walls...
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby Nola_Lifer on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 pm

L M S wrote:Regarding your current war:
I am admittedly a long time EMPIRE fan and hope that war is close, while I think EMPIRE will sneak it out in the end, I secretly hope (as I told Tec on the phone last night) that The Pack wins. As I explained to him, I want to make sure you are all still unspoiled and virginal-like when we smack you around and show you what happens when you rile up a bar full of drunks.

Keep this in mind poochies...we always have a trick or two up our sleeves, if we have to we'll just distract you with milkbones or set loose our secret squirrel army for you to chase...we have no shame.
I'm sure our war will be highly entertaining however, I think the best part from your side will be your siggy propaganda.

Classy!
Major Nola_Lifer

Postby Txflier on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 am

apparently you think you are the only bar full of drunks! :lol: We might have to start a drinking war as well! :) =D>
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am

Txflier wrote:

apparently you think you are the only bar full of drunks! :lol: We might have to start a drinking war as well! :) =D>

we are an all muslim clan; we don't drink!
Major betiko

Postby GeneralRisk on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 am

betiko wrote:
Txflier wrote:

Hash smoking contest then.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby MNDuke on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
betiko wrote:
Txflier wrote:

Hash smoking contest then.

This would have been fun, but too bad you guys backed down. We were all ready to drink you under the table.
Sergeant MNDuke

Postby grifftron on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 am

Yeah maybe another time mate. I think with us both in the CL4 & CC3, thats enough for both clans atm.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:We are currently engaged in a 61 game war with Empire as well as the CL4. March is booked with FOED for a war, April i think we will give the Grimreapers a shot, and finally in May i know the Pig Renters wanted a war with us as well. The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

So where is our shot, Ollie?
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm

kmhebert wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:We are currently engaged in a 61 game war with Empire as well as the CL4. March is booked with FOED for a war, April i think we will give the Grimreapers a shot, and finally in May i know the Pig Renters wanted a war with us as well. The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

So where is our shot, Ollie?

Quit being a tool and stay out of out threads, last warning, and quit sending pm's to me. WE are too busy, please get this through your little p brain.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby L M S on Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm

YEAH!
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I like this thread though. "Hurry up and join the #2 Clan in Conquer Club, the faster you join the faster you, too, can be too busy to fight in a clan war."
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby lynch5762 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:48 pm

kmhebert wrote:I like this thread though. "Hurry up and join the #2 Clan in Conquer Club, the faster you join the faster you, too, can be too busy to fight in a clan war."

Would somebody please tell this guy's mother that I found her missing laptop! :lol:
Captain lynch5762

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 1:28 am

kmhebert wrote:I like this thread though. "Hurry up and join the #2 Clan in Conquer Club, the faster you join the faster you, too, can be too busy to fight in a clan war."

i got an idea; why don't you guys fill up your agenda with other wars?
Major betiko

Postby jordy2425 on Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

If I remember correctly didn't we already give GR a clan war...we already know how its gonna end..... :twisted:
Lieutenant jordy2425

Postby simmons4 on Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

[quote="Great-Ollie"]Hey there clan world. After 9 straight victories to start our journey to the top we find ourselves looking for high impact players to move forward towards being the best clan on CC. Is there anyone out there who is not happy with their current clan? I think those players who are hesitant to join a clan may find our clan a fun filled, competitive group. So this is me calling all who want to be a part of our clans rise to the top to pm me now and join our great group.

We are currently engaged in a 61 game war with Empire as well as the CL4. March is booked with FOED for a war, April i think we will give the Grimreapers a shot, and finally in May i know the Pig Renters wanted a war with us as well. The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

UPDATE:

WE BEAT EMPIRE, DOMINATING IN CLAN LEAGUE , WONT BE HAVING WAR WITH FOED AND WILL NEVER PLAY THE GRIMY RAPERS WHO ARE LEAD BY A BABBLING IDIOT WHO COULD NOT LEAD AN ARMY OF SPARTANS TO VICTORY OVER A GIRL SCOUT TROOP. STILL PLANING TO TAKE THE SUMMER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE OPINIONS AND VIEWS OF SIMMONS4 AND ARE NOT APPROVED BY AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY OTHER/OR ALL PACK MEMBERS
Colonel simmons4

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives