Conquer Club

THE PACK -- of cowards

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

THE PACK -- of cowards

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 pm

What does it mean to join a competitive clan? For THE PACK, it means refusing challenges in cowardly fashion. I guess they plan to build their reputation by NOT fighting wars. It leads to this question though: at what point should a clan that won't take war challenges just give up and form a book club?

I have been working to get a clan war going with THE PACK since January, it was always some excuse. Having agreed in principle to a war, then backing out -- this is why I say THE PACK is a pack of cowards. Shameful.
Sergeant kmhebert

Re: THE PACK -- of cowards

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 pm

kmhebert wrote:What does it mean to join a competitive clan? For THE PACK, it means refusing challenges in cowardly fashion. I guess they plan to build their reputation by NOT fighting wars. It leads to this question though: at what point should a clan that won't take war challenges just give up and form a book club?

I have been working to get a clan war going with THE PACK since January, it was always some excuse. Having agreed in principle to a war, then backing out -- this is why I say THE PACK is a pack of cowards. Shameful.

LMAO
Major GeneralRisk

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm

What do you say GeneralRisk, check with your clan leadership and ask why they keep turning me down.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Swifte on Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Perhaps as a 'COMPETITIVE clan' that is now #2 ranked clan on F400 they don't think warring with #22 would be all that competitive ;) Keep tryin' though.
Colonel Swifte

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 3:00 pm

They seemed good with it a few months ago. Plus those rankings don't mean much, especially considering a clan like THE PACK that takes so few challengers.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby freakns on Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
are you trying to be stupid? if so, well done! if not, then i kind of feel sorry for you :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby lokisgal on Tue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

kmhebert wrote:They seemed good with it a few months ago. Plus those rankings don't mean much, especially considering a clan like THE PACK that takes so few challengers.

I dont think you would get a challenge from any of the top 10 clans no offense

if you want to war clans like the pack then work your way up by beating everyone who is ranked around you ;)
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 pm

This is the funniest thing I have read all day. Thank you
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

kmhebert wrote:What do you say GeneralRisk, check with your clan leadership and ask why they keep turning me down.
I am going to take a wild guess and say Swifte is probably correct.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby lynch5762 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 pm

kmhebert wrote:What does it mean to join a competitive clan? For THE PACK, it means refusing challenges in cowardly fashion. I guess they plan to build their reputation by NOT fighting wars. It leads to this question though: at what point should a clan that won't take war challenges just give up and form a book club?

Refusing challenges in a cowardly fashion?? You can't be serious....

First of all, Do you not remember this.... viewtopic.php?f=441&t=145780 ??
We have already had one war with you guys less than a year ago. I am new to leadership so I am not sure of any conversations you had with the other leaders but I do know that we stay busy. CC3 and CL4 has us very busy at the moment.

As far as being cowards and scared to war with you.... well that's just pathetic and I won't waste another sentence on it.

And for the record... I am pretty in tune to what our clan has going on and I cannot recall any mention of a possible war with you guys again.

Go call someone else out please there are 30+ other clans out there.
Captain lynch5762

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

HA and now it's about clan rank? You really are a bunch of cowards, unbelievable bro. Is the rest of your clan as shameful as you? Get some balls and take us on, you are sickening.

Maybe it has something to do with your approach bro? I am just saying. There is no reason with us being this busy in so many events that we would want to challenge a lower tier clan, sorry mate. For the last time quit baiting me in threads,private pm's and my wall. Your getting on my nerves.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

My CLAN is the best CLAN--and I do not challenge anyone
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

I just thought the whole point of being in a clan, is to fight a clan war. I have PM's going back months from Ollie, he moved the date several times and now he is cancelling. He is a coward, and THE PACK are cowards.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Sniper08 on Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

kmhebert wrote:I just thought the whole point of being in a clan, is to fight a clan war. I have PM's going back months from Ollie, he moved the date several times and now he is cancelling. He is a coward, and THE PACK are cowards.

we have been fighting wars against IA , Myth and Empire both all better clans than GR. now the CL4 and CC3 has occupied our focus and we dont have any time for other clan wars outside of those tournaments. we have already beaten GR so why would we want to do it again and frankly after the childest attitude you've shown we will never face you guys again.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby L M S on Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

What a stupid thread.
If anyone comes in here agreeing with you, well, then you are both wrong.
The PACK owes your team nothing.
I hope everyone turns you down now just for wasting all our time cause you are butt hurt.
ā€œOne of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.ā€
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby tec805 on Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Whew! I was getting a little worried we might have to face them and lose our first war :oops:

doesn't it suck when higher ranked clans tell you to shag off and play with your own ranks? happened to us plenty! if we weren't so busy we would take you on the same as we took on Myth, just don't be a pest, wait until our schedule is a little more open - one more war medal won't bother us in the least
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ā˜€ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ā˜€

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

kmhebert wrote:I just thought the whole point of being in a clan, is to fight a clan war. I have PM's going back months from Ollie, he moved the date several times and now he is cancelling. He is a coward, and THE PACK are cowards.

Your pm's are rude, and you demand we accept your challenge with your terms or we are cowards. I realize your 22nd ranked clan is super duper special, but go give your head a shake. You have baited and flamed my clan for no reason. Please grow up and work your way up the ladder like we had to.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby John Deere on Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Im just glad we are real busy so we dont have to loose to you guys, you know the the only thing that has changed since we last kicked your butt, We have climbed in the ranks and your clan has lowered.....Let me know when you have beat some of the higher ranked clans that we have and i promise you a war ;) But i dont see that happening. :D Oh and you looking more and more stupider every time you post :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby QoH on Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 pm

John Deere wrote:Oh and you looking more and more stupider every time you post :lol:

Can you look more stupider? I Thought it was just "more stupid" or just plain 'ol "stupider." I'd like to see someone who can pull off a "more stupider" look though.

:lol:
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby grifftron on Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 pm

AoN has a multi?
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

The Pack aren't cowards, they repeatedly asked to pay highranked clans, the first real big match they had was against us. It was a large risk to take for them in my opinion, and they showed themselves strongly. Why play a team they have beaten and know they can beat again when they are busy?!
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

You can say what you like, Ollie agreed to the war, we planned for it, he pushed it back for 3 months and then cancelled it. I blame the cowardly nature of THE PACK, you may have your own reasoning.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 9:13 pm

kmhebert wrote:You can say what you like, Ollie agreed to the war, we planned for it, he pushed it back for 3 months and then cancelled it. I blame the cowardly nature of THE PACK, you may have your own reasoning.

I told you maybe we would give you a shot mate, i never committed to a war at any point. It doesn't matter anyways with you leading the GR there is no chance to see you top 10. Such ashame used to be a great clan.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
kmhebert wrote:You can say what you like, Ollie agreed to the war, we planned for it, he pushed it back for 3 months and then cancelled it. I blame the cowardly nature of THE PACK, you may have your own reasoning.

I told you maybe we would give you a shot mate, i never committed to a war at any point. It doesn't matter anyways with you leading the GR there is no chance to see you top 10. Such ashame used to be a great clan.

We are doing well, winning a lot of wars and terrifying top clans like THE PACK.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby codeblue1018 on Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Trust me when I say the PACK and I do not agree A LOT of time, however, I can understand why they wouldn't want to accept any additional battles due to the full plate that they currently have as do we in TSM. It burns players out and burned out players lose easy win games at times. :lol: Check back in the fall mate; perhaps then they would oblige.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Next

Return to Clan Archives