Conquer Club

THE PACK -- of cowards

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE PACK -- of cowards

Postby Swifte on Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

kmhebert wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
kmhebert wrote:You can say what you like, Ollie agreed to the war, we planned for it, he pushed it back for 3 months and then cancelled it. I blame the cowardly nature of THE PACK, you may have your own reasoning.

I told you maybe we would give you a shot mate, i never committed to a war at any point. It doesn't matter anyways with you leading the GR there is no chance to see you top 10. Such ashame used to be a great clan.

We are doing well, winning a lot of wars and terrifying top clans like THE PACK.

Not sure we can all say this any more clearly. Maybe you need a video:

Colonel Swifte

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

kmhebert wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
kmhebert wrote:You can say what you like, Ollie agreed to the war, we planned for it, he pushed it back for 3 months and then cancelled it. I blame the cowardly nature of THE PACK, you may have your own reasoning.

I told you maybe we would give you a shot mate, i never committed to a war at any point. It doesn't matter anyways with you leading the GR there is no chance to see you top 10. Such ashame used to be a great clan.

We are doing well, winning a lot of wars and terrifying top clans like THE PACK.

Alright who hacked kmhebert's account this has to be a joke. For you to be such a tool and truly believe what your saying is sad. Please do your clan a favor and spare them further humilation by pursuing this. It is getting really stupid now so please shut it.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I don't see why we don't have a nice clan war, settle these hard feelings once and for all.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DO you understand what is coming out of my mouth? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Major Great-Ollie

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Well if you change your mind, and can get over your fears, please feel free to hit me up anytime. We will consider any terms.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Txflier on Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 pm

LMAO! First I would like to say thanks from the other clans for the support in this ludicrous claim. Especially coming from players and clans that may have never been big fans of The PACK.

Second I would like to say to GR's or kmhebert get some lower level pack wins and perhaps we will meet again, until then you aren't worth a squirt of piss from my dick right now!
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby IcePack on Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 pm

.....Is this a joke?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby grifftron on Tue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:The Pack aren't cowards, they repeatedly asked to pay highranked clans, the first real big match they had was against us. It was a large risk to take for them in my opinion, and they showed themselves strongly. Why play a team they have beaten and know they can beat again when they are busy?!

IA was our first big match, i felt it was a harder / closer war then our match against EMPIRE.

--------------------

As for this thread, i feel it is just a political stunt. This guys sucky ass clan wants attention, or maybe this guy wants attention, either way his clan still sucks ass.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Estebanopart on Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

kmhebert wrote:What do you say GeneralRisk, check with your clan leadership and ask why they keep turning me down.

Sigh....

We already played your clan in a war game Douche Bag, we kicked your ass. We don't need to do it again. Unless you're the type that enjoys public humiliation and beat downs, you should let this one go. Judging by the responses to your post, I think the clan world is in agreement with The Pack.

And Txflier is right, thanks to the other clans for their support on this one. Big props!
Captain Estebanopart

Postby kmhebert on Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 pm

HA what a bunch of dorks! What are clan wars for? Just a way for you all back slappers to slap each other on the back I guess.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

It's ok kmhebert, they did the same to BpB :|
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Txflier on Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

kmhebert wrote:HA what a bunch of dorks! What are clan wars for? Just a way for you all back slappers to slap each other on the back I guess.

Yep, now go get some slap time on your cock with some victoria's secrets catalogs. What a joke! u :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant Txflier

Postby Foxglove on Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

kmhebert wrote:HA what a bunch of dorks! What are clan wars for? Just a way for you all back slappers to slap each other on the back I guess.

haha, you're ridiculous! No clan is obligated to accept your challenge request. Denying a challenge means absolutely nothing other than what it says at face value: they don't want to play you, for whatever reason.

(Hey, PACK, now you guys know what it's like. :))
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Keefie on Tue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

How very sad :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby smegal69 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Would that not make us the french clan? :-s
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby lynch5762 on Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

Foxglove wrote:

haha, you're ridiculous! No clan is obligated to accept your challenge request. Denying a challenge means absolutely nothing other than what it says at face value: they don't want to play you, for whatever reason.

(Hey, PACK, now you guys know what it's like. :))

Cheese and crackers!! ](*,) ](*,) who knew that it could be so tough to say thanks but no thanks :lol: :lol:

It has got to be tough in mooville!
Captain lynch5762

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 1:21 am

Estebanopart wrote:
kmhebert wrote:What do you say GeneralRisk, check with your clan leadership and ask why they keep turning me down.

Sigh....

We already played your clan in a war game Douche Bag, we kicked your ass. We don't need to do it again. Unless you're the type that enjoys public humiliation and beat downs, you should let this one go. Judging by the responses to your post, I think the clan world is in agreement with The Pack.

And Txflier is right, thanks to the other clans for their support on this one. Big props!

???????? did someone hacked in your account este??? never seen you talking like that!! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 am

smegal69 wrote:Would that not make us the french clan? :-s

10% of the pack is french. that makes the pack twice as much french compared to southern hemisphere sheep-shaggers.
Major betiko

Postby tec805 on Wed May 16, 2012 1:42 am

betiko wrote:southern hemisphere sheep-shaggers.

Cows! Smegal doesn't have sheep you silly frog :mrgreen:
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 1:46 am

tec805 wrote:
betiko wrote:southern hemisphere sheep-shaggers.

Cows! Smegal doesn't have sheep you silly frog :mrgreen:

because he's an australian immigrant! everyone knows kiwis like their sheep even more than welsh!
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

who the f*ck are you?! did PACK or some other high ranked clan stole your lunch money?!
and yes, clan wars are there to make fun of you and back slapping among winners! in some cases its more of ass slapping(and thats why we have omiljeni in our clan, someone needs to go and represent us on these celebrations...)

but you know what i dont get? how can someone humiliate himself publicly, crying for attention like this dude?! this is sooooo sad :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby grifftron on Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am

Uh Bruce? Chemefreak? Lock and move this thread on? We said no because we are cowards
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby John Deere on Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

grifftron wrote:Uh Bruce? Chemefreak? Lock and move this thread on? We said no because we are cowards

NOOOO dont lock it! This is too good :D You cant pay for entertainment this good :lol: :lol:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby Keefie on Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 am

John Deere wrote:
grifftron wrote:Uh Bruce? Chemefreak? Lock and move this thread on? We said no because we are cowards

NOOOO dont lock it! This is too good :D You cant pay for entertainment this good :lol: :lol:

Exactly, we haven't had such entertainment for ages :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby grifftron on Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 am

They took the fun factor out of the clan forum ages ago, now stop having fun or you'll be banned
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives