Conquer Club

THE PACK -- of cowards

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: THE PACK -- of cowards

Postby Leehar on Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 am

It's nice to see such a vast cohesiveness of opinion amongst the clan world, but I'd actually posit that it could seem to be in bad taste for Pack to apparently drag along a possible lure of arranging a clan war for 3 months against 3 different clans and then just reject them all out of hand?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 am

Leehar wrote:It's nice to see such a vast cohesiveness of opinion amongst the clan world, but I'd actually posit that it could seem to be in bad taste for Pack to apparently drag along a possible lure of arranging a clan war for 3 months against 3 different clans and then just reject them all out of hand?

Leehar to answer your bait in this thread my answer to this apparent clan war was we will consider it when we get time. How the hell did i lead anyone on? I really think you number 1 need to take an English class with qwert and number 2 quit baiting us every time you get a chance.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed May 16, 2012 9:58 am

Back When I was new, I challenged ollie and his boys, He gave me good advise,get better.

If you are not the same caliber a clan as those you wish to challenge, why on earth would you subject your clan to a possible landslide humiliation.

I would think as a clan leader the biggest priority you have is to make your clan better.
getting your ass handed to you is counter productive.

Think about what you say and how you say it in these forums,the last thing you want is the other clans viewing your clan in a derogatory light.

You might take this piece of advise or not, To better my clan I recently stepped out of the leadership role. Sometimes change is what will make your clan better. Think about it dude.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Qwert on Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 am

Sniper08 wrote:
kmhebert wrote:I just thought the whole point of being in a clan, is to fight a clan war. I have PM's going back months from Ollie, he moved the date several times and now he is cancelling. He is a coward, and THE PACK are cowards.

we have been fighting wars against IA , Myth and Empire both all better clans than GR. now the CL4 and CC3 has occupied our focus and we dont have any time for other clan wars outside of those tournaments. we have already beaten GR so why would we want to do it again and frankly after the childest attitude you've shown we will never face you guys again.

Well i must agree with lucky Sniper08 :mrgreen:
When its come a time Myt will ask for rematch, and little dogs will be in cage! You Cowards!

Now seriously, consider that even MYT dont have any free times for ordinary Clan Wars, because we play in CL4-International Clan LEague, Conquer Cup III, and CLan LEague Throphy.
Its will be very stupid from any Clan Leaders to put to much pressure on clan members , giving hem more and more games to play.
Clear example are OSA, its ranked 26, but they can easy be on top 15, only because they play tons of chalenges(well its mine oppinion)
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Agent 86 on Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 am

The truth is get the results and the higher clans will see you are the real deal..We at 1RFG are working hard to get the rep..clans are considering us for upcoming wars. 1 step at a time is the way to go..

Just my 2 cents..but yes this thread his very funny..keep up the comedy, we all need a good laugh from time to time.

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby The Voice on Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

betiko wrote:
Estebanopart wrote:
kmhebert wrote:What do you say GeneralRisk, check with your clan leadership and ask why they keep turning me down.

Sigh....

We already played your clan in a war game Douche Bag, we kicked your ass. We don't need to do it again. Unless you're the type that enjoys public humiliation and beat downs, you should let this one go. Judging by the responses to your post, I think the clan world is in agreement with The Pack.

And Txflier is right, thanks to the other clans for their support on this one. Big props!

???????? did someone hacked in your account este??? never seen you talking like that!! :lol:

You know this thread is ridiculous when Este loses his cool :D Sorry, OP, but it's one thing I've learned about calling someone (or some clan) out in public, it's that you usually end up looking like the tool, the one who is in the wrong.

I do understand your frustration. You work hard to establish a war you think will happen only to be turned down. The hard part for clans like The PACK is that they'll go deep into tournaments like the CCup and the CL4, which means they'll have even less time to hold "normal" 1vs1 clan wars. I see higher ranked clans having less and less time for these wars. My best recommendation would be to focus most of your attention on the CCup. If you and the Pack both make it to the finals, there you have it.
Major The Voice

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Keefie wrote:
John Deere wrote:
grifftron wrote:Uh Bruce? Chemefreak? Lock and move this thread on? We said no because we are cowards

NOOOO dont lock it! This is too good :D You cant pay for entertainment this good :lol: :lol:

Exactly, we haven't had such entertainment for ages :lol:

We've been monitoring it. There is a courtroom phrase called "opening the door". It is when you can't ask a witness a certain question unless they or their attorney brings it up first. Here I believe the OP "opened the door" to the Pack to....well...do what the Pack does well. We'll eventually lock it and move it...but not until Smegal says something we don't like so we can finally take one of his medals! :lol:
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jackin_u_up on Wed May 16, 2012 12:20 pm

After reading all of your posts
I suggest u change your sig....
perhaps this is more fitting.

Sergeant 1st Class jackin_u_up

Postby Estebanopart on Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

jackin_u_up wrote:After reading all of your posts
I suggest u change your sig....
perhaps this is more fitting.

ROFL! Bravo! =D> =D>
Captain Estebanopart

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

after reading this i am 50/50 on one hand you have 3 clans saying the pack promised them a war on the other you have the pack saying they did not...

what i can say is kmhubert them pm's you say you have you should use the report pm thing at the top right make it for attention of the clan section(this goes for the other 2 clans.)... after this if the pack did indeed promise a war they should be made to play it, what most forget clans plan there wars in advance so they can keep a certain amount of wars running, so if the gr's had made this space for them on the promise of a war then it must go ahead. if on the other hand there is no proof of a promise of a war then kmhubert should be made to apologise for his false accusation of the pack.
Major eddie2

Postby douitashimashite on Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 pm

chemefreak wrote:We'll eventually lock it and move it...but not until Smegal says something we don't like so we can finally take one of his medals! :lol:

LOL it's just a matter of time :D :D :D
Click image to enlarge.
Captain douitashimashite

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed May 16, 2012 1:52 pm

kmhebert wrote:Well if you change your mind, and can get over your fears, please feel free to hit me up anytime. We will consider any terms.

Lol... just LOL

grifftron wrote:IA was our first big match, i felt it was a harder / closer war then our match against EMPIRE.

And in my games it was the most dice shifted game streak I've ever had... your welcome for the compliment btw, glad you noticed. oh and thanks for the putdown
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Sniper08 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:22 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
grifftron wrote:IA was our first big match, i felt it was a harder / closer war then our match against EMPIRE.

And in my games it was the most dice shifted game streak I've ever had... your welcome for the compliment btw, glad you noticed. oh and thanks for the putdown

well the IA war certainly did feel closer as all sets could have gone one way or the other but the first 2 sets against empire were very close, its just the last 2 sets made the war feel not close at all, we had a commanding lead after set 3, i think thats what griff was getting at.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 2:46 pm

eddie2 wrote:after reading this i am 50/50 on one hand you have 3 clans saying the pack promised them a war on the other you have the pack saying they did not...

what i can say is kmhubert them pm's you say you have you should use the report pm thing at the top right make it for attention of the clan section(this goes for the other 2 clans.)... after this if the pack did indeed promise a war they should be made to play it, what most forget clans plan there wars in advance so they can keep a certain amount of wars running, so if the gr's had made this space for them on the promise of a war then it must go ahead. if on the other hand there is no proof of a promise of a war then kmhubert should be made to apologise for his false accusation of the pack.

actually there is just 1 clan we let down, and it's FOED. we did have a war arranged and we turned it down due to CC3 and CL4 that were going to take too much of our time. And kind of to tell the truth, also because 3/4 of their most established players left the clan before the war.
Regarding BPB, well, it's more that I suggested a 3 way pack-foed-bpb while they were heating up the stage to challenge foed and the pack in a thread, but i was kind of the only one that wanted to go for that and it's never been anything official (and i'm just a soldier).
Regarding GR, well, this is just dilusional. nothing has ever been said about it, pure bs. ollie might have just replied something nice and it seems like it got interpretated as a yes.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed May 16, 2012 2:58 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
kmhebert wrote:Well if you change your mind, and can get over your fears, please feel free to hit me up anytime. We will consider any terms.

Lol... just LOL

yep, i also felt like griff's answer to you wasn't very nice after what you said! :lol:
but it's true that the IA war was really close right till the end, and at some point we really thought we would lose that war.
vs you guys it was really tought till the first half, then lots of you had RL issues and half of the cland had to be sitted for various reasons.

regarding chemefreak; be carefull, smegal is going to beg you to get medal stripped again, he is pretty much into dominatrix stuff, he scares us all.

the voice; I'm glad you noticed this was so not este! :lol: :lol: when he gets bad rolls he just says "sheesh", and when you get all crazy when you didn't like his turn he never loses his cool! :D

qwert; i still love you. but unfortunately you won't read this because you have me foed! :cry: :cry:
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Wed May 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
Leehar wrote:It's nice to see such a vast cohesiveness of opinion amongst the clan world, but I'd actually posit that it could seem to be in bad taste for Pack to apparently drag along a possible lure of arranging a clan war for 3 months against 3 different clans and then just reject them all out of hand?

Leehar to answer your bait in this thread my answer to this apparent clan war was we will consider it when we get time. How the hell did i lead anyone on? I really think you number 1 need to take an English class with qwert and number 2 quit baiting us every time you get a chance.

can i bait you? i really hold nothing against you, i just like baiting, and you seem like a perfect fish to catch!(not that you funny or something like that, but whole clan step up and start barking!) on other hand we will get to play you guys in CC3 quarters, so there is really no reason for me to bait... sigh, bad luck for me then :(
however, im slightly confused that neither one of you offer this guy the simplest but most effective answer: "f*ck you... movin' on"
Brigadier freakns

Postby kmhebert on Wed May 16, 2012 3:38 pm

That is what I am saying! We have had this on our schedule for months, we've agreed to push it down the line -- now the prima donnas hide in their cowardly way. THE PACK -- of cowards, is right. Thanks for wasting our time Ollie.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby kmhebert on Wed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

eddie2 wrote:after reading this i am 50/50 on one hand you have 3 clans saying the pack promised them a war on the other you have the pack saying they did not...

I have all the PM's but am not sure what the protocol is for releasing them. All I know is, Great-Ollie's word is worthless. Also see the "The Pack" thread -- the very first post talks about the war with Grim Reapers.
Sergeant kmhebert

Postby Qwert on Wed May 16, 2012 4:39 pm

kmhebert wrote:

That is what I am saying! We have had this on our schedule for months, we've agreed to push it down the line -- now the prima donnas hide in their cowardly way. THE PACK -- of cowards, is right. Thanks for wasting our time Ollie.

Ahmm, Im dont want to be unpolite,but you have over 40 clans here and its look that only PACK exist here? You have 40 possible option to play chalenge, and you only want to play against PACK? So what will be if you dont play with PACK?
For what im understand,they not in possition to play now, and this is perfectly ok, today nobody can guaranty what will be in next month. They definitly not cowards( well maybe have to much lucky dices :-$ ), and if they dont play all this CLan competition, then you will probably get this chalenge.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby xman5151 on Wed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

As a fellow GR member I feel like I should say something :)

Keep in mind I was not in any PMs discussing this war, but KM told our clan about this possibility (likelihood) months and months ago, we thought we had this war planned out for February, so yes it has affected our decisions on clan wars (especially with only the 2 of us -KM and myself -running the wars). I don't know if there was any misunderstandings, or if the Pack got busy and decided nevermind. But from my end (and the rest of the GR), we've been planning on a war with Pack for months.. we keep pushing it back and making decisions assuming we had this war coming. Again I was not in the PM discussions between the two, but it was our understanding we would have this war

I do remember a post somewhere saying "they might give GR a shot" in one of the clan threads somewhere or another... so they were definitely somewhat planning on it.

My thought is, if the PACK was never gonna have a war with us, why drag it along for months and keeping postponing it? I understand things pop up, but dragging it along for that long seems unethical I guess you could say.

Yes we are a low ranked clan in relation, but we still have to plan wars, its especially difficult with our leadership changes and just KM and myself running it all.... point is it just made it much harder on us the past few months thinking we had this war... and then slowly dragged away and away.

ANYway those are my thoughts haha, I'm not gonna say we would've won or anything, but it is frustrating
Private xman5151

Postby grifftron on Wed May 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Sniper08 wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

well the IA war certainly did feel closer as all sets could have gone one way or the other but the first 2 sets against empire were very close, its just the last 2 sets made the war feel not close at all, we had a commanding lead after set 3, i think thats what griff was getting at.

It wasn't meant as a put down, just felt IA was harder IMO, nothing against you or Empire, but saying IA was more difficult to beat once again IMO shouldn't be an insult to anyone, they are a great clan + they have MF
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby QoH on Wed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm

If they really want to shut GR up, why not win by a ridiculous margin? Something like 25 games? Publicly embarrass them? You could probably do it without that much of an effort. Hell, you're probably good enough to win 40-1 if you put in the time and dedication to every single turn.

I'd like to see that. Then see what they say to you.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Please lock this now chemefreak i am asking nice. Thanks
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Bruceswar on Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

locked and moving to closed
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Previous

Return to Clan Archives