Conquer Club

The Pack

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Pack

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri May 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Great-Ollie wrote:
kmhebert wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:We are currently engaged in a 61 game war with Empire as well as the CL4. March is booked with FOED for a war, April i think we will give the Grimreapers a shot, and finally in May i know the Pig Renters wanted a war with us as well. The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

So where is our shot, Ollie?

Quit being a tool and stay out of out threads, last warning, and quit sending pm's to me. WE are too busy, please get this through your little p brain.

Perhaps once The Pack has some available capacity, maybe there can be some incentive for one of the top ranked clans to take on a lesser ranked. Something like a clan retirement match. If The Pack wins, the GR must go social and no more than half of their members can rejoin under a different flag.

I'm putting my 2 cents in as a complete neutral party to this conversation, I do not support either side. I just saw an opportunity to increase the stakes a little and make it interesting for others to watch.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 pm

one of the best young players Ive seen in a while is a guy called king engineer.

He just needs games but he is one of the next generals imo.

recruit him if I were you.

edit - btw I am one of the best talent evaluators in this game, I have a few guys if you want to invest in the future contact me by wall.

edit2
mandy123 needs an upgrade, but is obviously a fucking advanced player.

kmherbert was another guy I found for the clan he is in n0w. And though his rank is low, I would take him into battle every day with me.
Actually I was about to go down the list, but I have got at least 20 great players into clans.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Fri May 25, 2012 10:10 pm

and btw, before you guys bash kevin..

1) the mother fucker has heart... I love that he gets on this thread and trys to get you guys going
2) the motherfucker is like the only guy in CC that actuall talks EVERY turn and listens to advice and discusses it.
3) one of the few good players that sticks with a bad clan. Its easy to jump to a good clan if you are a good player, it takes heart to stick, I know, I was the loser guy.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
kmhebert wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:We are currently engaged in a 61 game war with Empire as well as the CL4. March is booked with FOED for a war, April i think we will give the Grimreapers a shot, and finally in May i know the Pig Renters wanted a war with us as well. The next month that is available for a war against the PACK will be September as we will be taking summer off from clan wars. Thanks guys and gals.

So where is our shot, Ollie?

Quit being a tool and stay out of out threads, last warning, and quit sending pm's to me. WE are too busy, please get this through your little p brain.

Perhaps once The Pack has some available capacity, maybe there can be some incentive for one of the top ranked clans to take on a lesser ranked. Something like a clan retirement match. If The Pack wins, the GR must go social and no more than half of their members can rejoin under a different flag.

I'm putting my 2 cents in as a complete neutral party to this conversation, I do not support either side. I just saw an opportunity to increase the stakes a little and make it interesting for others to watch.

LOL i actually like it but i think to be a classic we would challenge KORT. 99 game death match. Loser has to leave competitive clan scene for good? What about it cows? November start date? muhahahahahaha Oh and let's make it all random maps while we are at it, see who is better versed at all CC maps. It would be moooooooooooootaculous!!!!!!!!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby niMic on Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

If you want to find out which is the most skillful clan, using random maps is a terrible idea. I can see why you would want to, though ;)
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby betiko on Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 am

niMic wrote:If you want to find out which is the most skillful clan, using random maps is a terrible idea. I can see why you would want to, though ;)

Not necesairly agree. You got to be able to play any map! And random removes the home advantage to both.
Major betiko

Postby niMic on Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

That is under the assumption that all maps are equal. They're not. Winning a quads on World 2.1 is a lot more representative of skill than winning a quads on Doodle Earth. The fact that it's the same for both doesn't really change that. It also means there's a fairly large chance, statistically - given the relatively low number of maps, that one clan will get more of their best maps than the other clan. Whereas if both clans get to pick their home games, then you ensure that you will get to see the highest quality games with the last amount of luck involved.

Simply put, there's a reason why nearly all serious clan wars don't have random maps.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby br4nd0n2002 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 pm

im bored i'll join if ya let me ollie
Sergeant 1st Class br4nd0n2002

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 pm

br4nd0n2002 wrote:im bored i'll join if ya let me ollie

PM sent
Major Great-Ollie

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 pm

br4nd0n2002 wrote:im bored i'll join if ya let me ollie

GL br :D
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 am

When did army of nobunaga leave? I looked into this clan when i was "clan-less" and he was a big reason why I decided against it. I'm very happy with my current clan but since this is a history thread it seems relevant?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby betiko on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:When did army of nobunaga leave? I looked into this clan when i was "clan-less" and he was a big reason why I decided against it. I'm very happy with my current clan but since this is a history thread it seems relevant?

he was kicked out over a year and a half ago and he didn't even stay a month lol
Major betiko

Postby grifftron on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm

betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:When did army of nobunaga leave? I looked into this clan when i was "clan-less" and he was a big reason why I decided against it. I'm very happy with my current clan but since this is a history thread it seems relevant?

he was kicked out over a year and a half ago and he didn't even stay a month lol

Just to add, he was kicked out for being inactive... every once in a while he decides to go randomly inactive, kinda like chuck.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Arama86n on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey guys
Is you war history written somewhere (ie who you've faced & the results).
Just curious; besides having a roster of players (like you have) i'd say it's the other useful information anyone looking at a clan would like to know.
Major Arama86n

Postby IcePack on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Arama86n wrote:Hey guys
Is you war history written somewhere (ie who you've faced & the results).
Just curious; besides having a roster of players (like you have) i'd say it's the other useful information anyone looking at a clan would like to know.

Past:
JAN 11 vs KOA
FEB 11 vs AKA
MAR 11 v BSS
APR 11 vs SOH
APR 11 vs WD [NC]
MAY 11 vs GR [NC]
MAY 11 vs OSA [NC]
SEPT 11 vs IA
NOV 11 vs MYTH
JAN 12 vs EMP
MAY 12 vs RA [CC3]
JULY 12 vs ID [CC3]

Current:
OCT 12 vs TOFU

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 pm

here is what I did in our clan forum a while back, I've been saying it would be good to put it in the OP of this thread since a while as all clans do but Ollie has disapeared and is the only one who can update the OP.

WARS

show: WAR RESULTS

CLAN RANKING

show: PACK RANKINGS

TROPHIES

show: PACK TROPHIES

CURRENT MEMBERS

show: PACK MEMBERS

PAST MEMBERS

show: FORMER PACK MEMBERS
Major betiko

Postby Dako on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 am

lol at chuck and 0 wars.
Colonel Dako

Postby Arama86n on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

Nice work Betiko. Like I told TheMissionary when he did his, all clans should do something similar (in my humble opinion).
Major Arama86n

Postby benga on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 am

Arama86n wrote:Nice work Betiko. Like I told TheMissionary when he did his, all clans should do something similar (in my humble opinion).

I think most clans have something simmilar running.

I also included player stats per war, would have also include per year, but that's just way too much work :)
Sergeant benga

Postby angola on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 am

We definitely don't have something like that.

How do you figure out how many wars a person participated in? Did you manually count or is there an add-on for that?

Looks like a tremendous idea.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby benga on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:40 am

angola wrote:We definitely don't have something like that.

How do you figure out how many wars a person participated in? Did you manually count or is there an add-on for that?

Ok I was wrong only PACK and OSA have that info :D
Sergeant benga

Postby Dako on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 am

We have that info as well. All the victories, members. We even count tournament victories that TOFU have achieved. We have been doing this since the beginning of times.
Colonel Dako

Postby TheMissionary on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

It looks like one of your former members, is still an active member.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

angola wrote:We definitely don't have something like that.

lol I just checked if they got the medal, since we had only wins at the point when I started it ;)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

TheMissionary wrote:It looks like one of your former members, is still an active member.

who estebanopart? he disapeared from the site without saying anything a few month ago (just 1 month after john deere offered him a 1 year premium :lol: ) don't think he'll be back on cc...
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives