Conquer Club

[CL4] Ph2 Div 3 - Winner: BotFM MVP: pop.vol

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CL4] Phase Two - Division 3

Postby IcePack on Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 pm

chemefreak wrote:
IcePack wrote:From the rules:
Players

-Each round no one player should play more than 35% of the games, 4 game maximum per player per round.
-No restriction on who plays in what game.
-There needs to be a minimum of 10 different players per set

I only count 7 players utilized in this away set, am I missing something?
IcePack

I think they are using 10 players for the ENTIRE set (including their home games) so that is not the issue...the problem is the use of about 5 players in more than 4 games!

My impression based on viewing other games, is that sets are "home set" and "away set" otherwise, i think a lot of people would be having issues with people playing more then 4 games if you are combining home and away....and the rules dont really make it very clear which is which, from what I've looked at.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 pm

IcePack wrote:
chemefreak wrote:
IcePack wrote:From the rules:
Players

-Each round no one player should play more than 35% of the games, 4 game maximum per player per round.
-No restriction on who plays in what game.
-There needs to be a minimum of 10 different players per set

I only count 7 players utilized in this away set, am I missing something?
IcePack

I think they are using 10 players for the ENTIRE set (including their home games) so that is not the issue...the problem is the use of about 5 players in more than 4 games!

My impression based on viewing other games, is that sets are "home set" and "away set" otherwise, i think a lot of people would be having issues with people playing more then 4 games if you are combining home and away....and the rules dont really make it very clear which is which, from what I've looked at.

IcePack

35% of 12 is 4 (rounded down) so that is what the rule means. I haven't been checking, but that was my understanding of the rule.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby IcePack on Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Hmm...well I came into this halfway thru, so I could very well be wrong. But I think there will be more issues if that's the case.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm

IcePack wrote:Hmm...well I came into this halfway thru, so I could very well be wrong. But I think there will be more issues if that's the case.

IcePack

I just looked at our ongoing games and don't see where any other clan used a player more than 4 times against us. It should be easy to see if there are any offenders....once all the games are joined for the final round, do a tournament stats search on the division and see if any player has more than 28 games played...if they do, they have played in more than 4 in at least one of their matches.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Keefie on Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 pm

I've been very careful not to play a player in more than 4 games per match. Any clan that does should be penalised per the rules.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Keefie wrote:I've been very careful not to play a player in more than 4 games per match. Any clan that does should be penalised per the rules.

Agreed. The most in our division so far (with the last games not completely joined) is 23...so it seems everyone has been following the rule...at least overall.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby IcePack on Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

chemefreak wrote:
Keefie wrote:I've been very careful not to play a player in more than 4 games per match. Any clan that does should be penalised per the rules.

Agreed. The most in our division so far (with the last games not completely joined) is 23...so it seems everyone has been following the rule...at least overall.

Tbh, I thought even I broke this rule. Spent the last however long since you mentioned it until now looking at our games. I dont see any busts on our side either, so perhaps I am wrong.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Please transfer all responsibilities for CL4 Div 3 KOA back to Jefjef.
All games have been decided / listed, so there shouldn't be an issue in completion of this phase.

Thanks,
IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WPBRJ on Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm

IcePack wrote:Please transfer all responsibilities for CL4 Div 3 KOA back to Jefjef.
All games have been decided / listed, so there shouldn't be an issue in completion of this phase.

Thanks,
IcePack

just a few things first off jefjef has very much indicated he wants nothing to do with this event so this is not a option to turn responsibility back to him i wont go thru what he put us thru last time all over again.

and as far as game count and how many players per round its a minimum of 10 player total away and home total per round and a max of 4 game per player out of the 12 games home and away.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby IcePack on Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
IcePack wrote:Please transfer all responsibilities for CL4 Div 3 KOA back to Jefjef.

Thanks,
IcePack

just a few things first off jefjef has very much indicated he wants nothing to do with this event so this is not a option to turn responsibility back to him i wont go thru what he put us thru last time all over again.

and as far as game count and how many players per round its a minimum of 10 player total away and home total per round and a max of 4 game per player out of the 12 games home and away.

Per my PM to DJ, merch and now yourself, you can decide what you'd like to do. But I am as of today no longer a KOA point of contact.

Thanks,
IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Finsfleet on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Two of our games still without a player

Game 11161166
Game 11161163
Major Finsfleet

Postby Keefie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 am

I know, I'm dealing with it.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Update

Postby Teflon Kris on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 am

Table, Scores and Links updated.

:D
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby Teflon Kris on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:15 am

Interesting that IcePack replaced JefJef as KOA contact due to JefJef threatening to withdraw from the competition. IcePack then withdraws, JefJef asks to replace him, then tries to withdraw the clan.

As it stands KOA may not qualify for Phase 3 - if they do then it would perhapsbe appropraite that they have contacts in place that do not threaten to, or attempt to withdraw.

Postby Teflon Kris on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 am

If a player plays in more than 4 games in any one round then any games beyond the 4 (highest numbered games) cannot be a win for that players clan. If they are, then the result is changed to a draw. If the opposing, non-offending clan wins then the result naturally stands.

I will ask merch to update me on any games where results need to be changed and update the scores and table accordingly.

Postby IcePack on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:13 am

DJ Teflon wrote:Interesting that IcePack replaced JefJef as KOA contact due to JefJef threatening to withdraw from the competition. IcePack then withdraws, JefJef asks to replace him, then tries to withdraw the clan.

As it stands KOA may not qualify for Phase 3 - if they do then it would perhapsbe appropraite that they have contacts in place that do not threaten to, or attempt to withdraw.

Jefjef threatened to withdraw the clan from the event. I was there and willing and able to finish the Phase so I did. I then withdrew from the clan, not the event. The clan must then replace me with a contact, which ATM within KOA unless something's changed is basically only Jefjef at this point.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I've done everything I can to date to help ensure this event moves on (I left @ end of the phase) and KOA responsibilities taken care of. I did not nor have I ever threatened to withdraw from this event as a presentative of KOA.

What they do Phase 3 is beyond my control, but I did offer my help privately if they needed it when they advance.

Thanks,
IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby WPBRJ on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 am

IcePack wrote:
DJ Teflon wrote:Interesting that IcePack replaced JefJef as KOA contact due to JefJef threatening to withdraw from the competition. IcePack then withdraws, JefJef asks to replace him, then tries to withdraw the clan.

Jefjef threatened to withdraw the clan from the event. I was there and willing and able to finish the Phase so I did. I then withdrew from the clan, not the event. The clan must then replace me with a contact, which ATM within KOA unless something's changed is basically only Jefjef at this point.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I've done everything I can to date to help ensure this event moves on (I left @ end of the phase) and KOA responsibilities taken care of. I did not nor have I ever threatened to withdraw from this event as a presentative of KOA.

What they do Phase 3 is beyond my control, but I did offer my help privately if they needed it when they advance.

Thanks,
IcePack

thnx icepack

you stepped in when your leader want to withdraw the clan in the middle of the competition. we understand that you carried out the duties of this phase and that you are no longer in KOA. we wish all the luck in the world with your new clan and hope KOA can come up with another 1st contact. i do understand that jefjef is the only leader now, we as TO's are not sure were willing to let him back in a roll that he withdrew the clan from the competition that forced you to step into in the first place. thats all were getting at its still a big clan and i am sure someone will step up to the plate if KOA advances to phase 3. if not there will be many discussions to what to do.

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Update

Postby Teflon Kris on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

Scores & Table updated.

:lol:

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Im guessing KOA finishes:

5 Points
2 Win
1 Draw
3 Losses

43-50 +/-.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby chemefreak on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 pm

I think since there were no medals issued in Phase One, the runner-up clan in each division after Phase 2 should get a medal too ;)
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Either 6, 7 or 8 points for us. We'll take the points from MD but the Otp game is very tight.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Finsfleet on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 pm

edit: wrong thread again. :D
Major Finsfleet

Postby freakns on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Finsfleet wrote:edit: wrong thread again. :D

crap! missed what he wrote for millisecond! that idiot again wrote serbian on public forum :lol: but you should see our private forum, so far he is having about 25% success rate when he is leaving posts there. usually he gets right thread after 2 tries, but once he wrote in wrong thread, then edited, and leave same post in same thread before editing that again :lol:
Brigadier freakns

Postby freakns on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Keefie wrote:Either 6, 7 or 8 points for us. We'll take the points from MD but the Otp game is very tight.

i just look at whats going on here... basically, BOFM is first, Legion is probably going to finish second, WAR third... 4th place will be either HH or Otpisani, our match is decider. currently its 5-4 for us, but we need win to finish 4th because you will be 4th with a draw
Brigadier freakns

Postby Qwert on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

freakns wrote:
Keefie wrote:Either 6, 7 or 8 points for us. We'll take the points from MD but the Otp game is very tight.

i just look at whats going on here... basically, BOFM is first, Legion is probably going to finish second, WAR third... 4th place will be either HH or Otpisani, our match is decider. currently its 5-4 for us, but we need win to finish 4th because you will be 4th with a draw

what i say-expect unexpected.

new lessons for qwenglish
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges