Conquer Club

[MED] Special Clan member contribution achievement award.

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Special Clan member contribution achievement award.

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:14 am

JBlombier wrote:
eddie2 wrote:did you read what chemefreak said ???

Maybe not good enough, I do that sometimes. Anyway, as I mentioned before, I'm glad they're getting into this.

eddie, it's already been discussed at length by you in this thread and you were already shown to be incorrect. This is not a war MVP medal. It is something different and they are exclusive to each other. Not the same thing at all and they should be thought about separately.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:36 am

chapcrap wrote:
JBlombier wrote:
eddie2 wrote:did you read what chemefreak said ???

Maybe not good enough, I do that sometimes. Anyway, as I mentioned before, I'm glad they're getting into this.

eddie, it's already been discussed at length by you in this thread and you were already shown to be incorrect. This is not a war MVP medal. It is something different and they are exclusive to each other. Not the same thing at all and they should be thought about separately.

where was i incorrect chapcrap plz tell me. back then i talked to clan mods about this sug and was told it would not be implemented because they have the mvp award just starting.. read chemefreaks post again mate.
chemefreak wrote: We were authorized to award an MVP medal for wars. However, due to some changes in the CD team (putting it mildly) the system was never implemented. Now that we are at full strength, we are in the process of going back and determining the MVP for about 100+ wars. Once we get caught up, we can then provide an MVP award going forward at the same time we issue medals. The first 100+ wars creates a unique opportunity to make a determination of the best way to award the medals. I think it will have a numbers component (win %, etc.) and perhaps a clan leader input component. We will have to wait and see how the first test group comes out. Before we issue any medals we will provide guidance on how we are doing it. Hopefully this helps. Keep the spam at a minimum.

this post again tells you that the mvp per war is going ahead and like i said back then hopefully they use some of the ideas from this sug in that award but i cannot see them giving a extra medal for a clan leader to give to whoever they want once a year while the mvp is being awarded. So this sug at present is closed because there is a medal already in planning on a war by war basis not a yearly basis and they will not do both.
Captain eddie2

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not gonna get into everything again.

The two medals are exclusive and not the same thing at all. Bottom line.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 am

So this sug at present is closed

Flexing your mod muscles? :lol:

17 pages of support. You are basically the ONLY naysayer. Perhaps if I had not presented this suggestion or was not a clan leader than maybe you would have supported this. ;)

Until CC officially says" Yes this is a great idea!" or says "No we don't care what those who contribute to this site want." and moves this to rejected it is still very much alive..

Now please cease your derailment attempts. :-^
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:26 am

no jefjef i was 100 percent behind this idea. then i was speaking with a clan mod in live chat about it and was told it would not be allowed. because they had just struggled to get a medal for the mpv thing but they were looking at putting some of these things into the decision making for the mvp award. I think this is exactly the opposite of what you are saying if it was not me posting this stuff then you might actually look at what has actually been said. things might be different now that bruceswar is head clan mod he might want the hassle of bringing this in but he might not..
Captain eddie2

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 am

I believe the mods and admin would prefer to speak for themselves...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Enough is enough. eddie, you have presented your argument enough times as it is. Move on already. If Bruce or any of the Clan Directors want to add more input to this suggestion, they will. For now, I am re-locking this, as it is returning to the same banter where people were trying to speak on behalf of mods. And no, this suggestion is NOT closed. It is in Submitted for a reason.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions