Conquer Club

The Clan League Vase - TNC Winners

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Clan League Vase

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am

I suspect it won't be long before the last undecided series has a winner.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Fewnix on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Dukasaur wrote:List of Active Games
Game 11020930
Game 11020867
Game 11020814
Game 11020801

Game 11020814 is over with a win for SoH against TLW. which should wrap us out SoH 8-TLW 5, well fought TLW =D>
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby TheCrown on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 am

We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P
Colonel TheCrown

Postby John Deere on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:35 pm

TheCrown wrote:We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P

You mean the same thing TOFU would do to you? ;)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby TheCrown on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm

John Deere wrote:
TheCrown wrote:We're going to do to SoH what TOFU is currently doing to them.... a shutout! :P

You mean the same thing TOFU would do to you? ;)

Ha! Not likely! When we played them before we won 6 games! That's more than I can count on 1 hand! :lol:
Colonel TheCrown

Postby cookie0117 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 am

Im back now, getting my whip out and starting to tan some asses. Not going to let you take advantage of us again!! ;)
Private cookie0117

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Dukasaur wrote:I suspect it won't be long before the last undecided series has a winner.

And it has! Congratulations to TNC!

=D>

Full update within 36 hours.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Official Update, June 10th

TNC v DBC
TNC 7
DBC 6
All games complete. Congrats to TNC!

SOH v TLW
SOH 8
TLW 5
All games complete. Congrats to SOH!

DB v LOTZ
DB 5
LOTZ 8
All games complete. Congrats to LOTZ!

1RFG v MB
1RFG 8
MB 4
1 game incomplete but the series is decided. Congrats to 1RFG!

DJ Teflon wrote:Semi-Finals commence 17 June.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 am

DJ Teflon wrote:Weekly Game Exchange Schedule

• A list of home game maps, settings and players need to be sent to the TO no later than Sunday (17 June) night midnight CC time. If there is any ambiguity regarding maps and settings (e.g. a first contact states "Feudal", then the TO can use their judgment to decide what this means - e.g. "Feudal Epic").
  • The same list of home game maps, settings and players must be posted here in the knock-out tournament thread (for the benefit of the opposing 1st contact) no later than Monday (18 June) night midnight CC time. Failure to make this post will result in the TO randomly selecting two of the offending clan's away games in that round, and randomly assigning players to these two games from the clan's provisional list of players (the other away games will be assigned players as per the First Contact's list).[/color]
  • Tuesday and Wednesday (no earlier than Monday night midnight CC time and no later than Wednesday night midnight CC time): TO will make all games and invite home players! Shortly after games are created, they can be found by clicking on the relevant clash in this thread (this is also a link showing all games).
  • All home games will therefore ideally will be filled by Thursday night!
  • A list of away players then must be sent to the TO no later than Thursday night by midnight CC time!
  • Thursday and Friday (no earlier than Wednesday night midnight CC time and no later than Friday night midnight CC time): TO will invite all away players to games!
  • All games should be up and running within 48 hours of the away invites (if they are sent at the last minute Games will therefore ideally be up and running by Sunday night)!

Game breakdown

• Semi-Finals - 4 Doubles, 4 Triples, 5 Quadruples

As per the league, each clan has half of the games with home maps and settings. In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

Ok, there you have it, in DJ Teflon's words.

Let me restate it, in my words, because some people last time thought it was confusing.

1. Next Sunday, (Sunday June 17th) you PM me your home games (including settings and rosters) for two Dubs, two Trips, and 2 Quads. You PM them to me. You can of course send copies to anyone you like: your clanmates, DJ Teflon, your opponents, Santa Claus, anyone you like. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Sunday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner.

2. On Monday, (Monday June 18th) you take that same list of games and POST it here in this thread. Again, you can post it in your clan forum and anywhere else you like also, but only the post here in this thread is official, and failing to make it is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against posting it sooner, but no rule against waiting until the last minute, either. Just make sure you don't miss.

3. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will make the games and invite all the home players. Please accept invites as promptly as possible, and please watch for any clan-mates that are offline and need to be covered for.

4. On Thursday, (Thursday June 21st) you must send me your list of Away players for your opponents home maps. Last time a couple clans sent me the wrong list for the wrong matches, and I let it slide as an honest mistake. I will not be so easy this time. Both you and I have had a round now to figure out the procedure, so there is no longer any excuse for screwing up. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Thursday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner, although obviously you can't until you've seen your opponents' maps on Monday.

5. On Thursday and Friday I will be inviting Away players into their games, but I will not invite any Away players into a game if the Home players have not yet accepted their invites. I consider this a fair play issue: there is no 12-hour rule, so this way we guarantee that you will have first peek at 50% of your games. There should be no reason why all Home players have not accepted their invites by the end of Thursday.

6. The neutral "Tiebreaker" quads will be created only after all other games have started. You can send me your rosters for those any time. Most clans last time sent their Tiebreaker roster with the first PM, but it's okay if you want to wait until the second PM or even for the second Sunday (June 24th.)

I hope I don't sound like too much of a prick here, but I let a lot of wonky stuff slide last time because I was inexperienced and didn't fully understand how strictly the clan world wants rules interpreted. I've gotten one round under my belt now and so have you, so let's have these schedules strictly adhered to, please.
    Lieutenant Dukasaur
    Community Coordinator
    Community Coordinator

Postby cookie0117 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 am

Its all good. There is no arguement that everything has not been laid out for everyone. You have my permission to do some caining for any breaches of the rules!!
    Private cookie0117

Postby General Brock II on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:
    DJ Teflon wrote:Weekly Game Exchange Schedule

• A list of home game maps, settings and players need to be sent to the TO no later than Sunday (17 June) night midnight CC time. If there is any ambiguity regarding maps and settings (e.g. a first contact states "Feudal", then the TO can use their judgment to decide what this means - e.g. "Feudal Epic").
    • The same list of home game maps, settings and players must be posted here in the knock-out tournament thread (for the benefit of the opposing 1st contact) no later than Monday (18 June) night midnight CC time. Failure to make this post will result in the TO randomly selecting two of the offending clan's away games in that round, and randomly assigning players to these two games from the clan's provisional list of players (the other away games will be assigned players as per the First Contact's list).[/color]
    • Tuesday and Wednesday (no earlier than Monday night midnight CC time and no later than Wednesday night midnight CC time): TO will make all games and invite home players! Shortly after games are created, they can be found by clicking on the relevant clash in this thread (this is also a link showing all games).
    • All home games will therefore ideally will be filled by Thursday night!
    • A list of away players then must be sent to the TO no later than Thursday night by midnight CC time!
    • Thursday and Friday (no earlier than Wednesday night midnight CC time and no later than Friday night midnight CC time): TO will invite all away players to games!
    • All games should be up and running within 48 hours of the away invites (if they are sent at the last minute Games will therefore ideally be up and running by Sunday night)!

Game breakdown

• Semi-Finals - 4 Doubles, 4 Triples, 5 Quadruples

As per the league, each clan has half of the games with home maps and settings. In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny).

Ok, there you have it, in DJ Teflon's words.

Let me restate it, in my words, because some people last time thought it was confusing.

1. Next Sunday, (Sunday June 17th) you PM me your home games (including settings and rosters) for two Dubs, two Trips, and 2 Quads. You PM them to me. You can of course send copies to anyone you like: your clanmates, DJ Teflon, your opponents, Santa Claus, anyone you like. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Sunday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner.

2. On Monday, (Monday June 18th) you take that same list of games and POST it here in this thread. Again, you can post it in your clan forum and anywhere else you like also, but only the post here in this thread is official, and failing to make it is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against posting it sooner, but no rule against waiting until the last minute, either. Just make sure you don't miss.

3. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will make the games and invite all the home players. Please accept invites as promptly as possible, and please watch for any clan-mates that are offline and need to be covered for.

4. On Thursday, (Thursday June 21st) you must send me your list of Away players for your opponents home maps. Last time a couple clans sent me the wrong list for the wrong matches, and I let it slide as an honest mistake. I will not be so easy this time. Both you and I have had a round now to figure out the procedure, so there is no longer any excuse for screwing up. Only the copy sent to me is official, and failing to send it by the end of Thursday is non-compliance and carries penalties. There's no rule against sending it sooner, although obviously you can't until you've seen your opponents' maps on Monday.

5. On Thursday and Friday I will be inviting Away players into their games, but I will not invite any Away players into a game if the Home players have not yet accepted their invites. I consider this a fair play issue: there is no 12-hour rule, so this way we guarantee that you will have first peek at 50% of your games. There should be no reason why all Home players have not accepted their invites by the end of Thursday.

6. The neutral "Tiebreaker" quads will be created only after all other games have started. You can send me your rosters for those any time. Most clans last time sent their Tiebreaker roster with the first PM, but it's okay if you want to wait until the second PM or even for the second Sunday (June 24th.)

I hope I don't sound like too much of a prick here, but I let a lot of wonky stuff slide last time because I was inexperienced and didn't fully understand how strictly the clan world wants rules interpreted. I've gotten one round under my belt now and so have you, so let's have these schedules strictly adhered to, please.

Agreed; after you've kindly taken the time to set out a day by day schedule, there is no reason for error. I'm looking forward to round 2. XD

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
      Captain General Brock II

Re: Rules & Other Details

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Just one more point:

DJ Teflon wrote:Rules Specific to the knock-out tournaments:
      • Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times.
      • In the first round and semi-finals, individual players can play a maximum of 4 games.
      • In the finals, individual players can play a maximum of 5 games.
      • Use of maps and players is entirely seperate to, and does not affect, usage in the league competition.
      • In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny). The tie-breaker will be a Quads game in the First Round and Semi-Finals, and a Triples game in the Final.

All other rules from CL4 apply to the knock-out tournaments (settings, deadlines for map and player list submissions etc).

"Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times."
      If you already used your favourite map in round 1, you can't use it again...:(
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 pm

TNC Vs. SOH

Dubs
      Imperium Romanum - Argaroth, tokle
      Arms Race - Epitaph1, tokle

Trips
      Stalingrad - ckyrias, dana1971, Epitaph1
      Battle for Iraq - ckyrias, dana1971, TheCrown

Quads
      Das Schloss - BGtheBrain, Epitaph1, pricejam2, uyumaykimaw
      King's Court - ckyrias, EminenceGrise, jbfloyd, Ragian

All no spoils chained and foggy please.
      Corporal dazza2008

Postby cookie0117 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

SOH vs TNC

Dubs: Bamboo Jack - No spoils, chained and foggy - Whitestazn88 and cookie0117

Dubs: conquer Rome - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus and Loose Canon

Trips: Prohibition Chicago - No spoils, chained and foggy - Darkended Blade, torres44cm and evertonian *******Random map, as I have already used this one

Trips: Pearl Harbour - No spoils, chained and foggy - evertonian, whitestazn88 and PereiroSaus

Quads: Europe 1914 - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus, Hjaboa, sempaispellcheck and Fewnix

Quads: Atlantis - No spoils, chained and foggy - cookie0117, sempaispellcheck, aglentist and PrincipalFoe
      Last edited by cookie0117 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Private cookie0117

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

From semi-finals:
      cookie0117 wrote:SOH vs TNC

Trips: Prohibition Chicago - No spoils, chained and foggy - Darkended Blade, torres44cm and evertonian

From round 1:
      cookie0117 wrote:Trips:
      Prohibition Chicago - No spoils, chained and foggy - Whitestanz88, Darkended Blade and torres44cm

:o

Dukasaur wrote:Just one more point:

• Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times.
      • In the first round and semi-finals, individual players can play a maximum of 4 games.
      • Use of maps and players is entirely seperate to, and does not affect, usage in the league competition.
      • In each round there will be one tie-breaker game (Random, Escalating, Chained, Sunny). The tie-breaker will be a Quads game in the First Round and Semi-Finals, and a Triples game in the Final.

All other rules from CL4 apply to the knock-out tournaments (settings, deadlines for map and player list submissions etc).

"Clans can only use each map once over the 3 rounds of the tournament, except Random map which can be used an unlimited number of times."
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby ScaryTeded on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: The Clan League Vase [CL4] SEMI-FINALS LOTZ v 1RFG

lotz Home :

Dubs:
      1. Alexander's Empire no spoils,chained,foggy - braddersp,totalacid1
      2.classic flat,chained,foggy -fixitman4 , World Domination
      3.Antarctica - no spoils,chained,foggy -gumby, Benzorrr
      4.WWII Poland -no spoils ,chained,foggy - faro / Jimmy V

trips:
      1. Oasis no spoils,chained ,foggy - Jimmy V ,Yellow Peril,Leverpuller
      2.Clandemonium - Chained, no spoils, foggy- Jimmy V /Benzorrr / Faro
      3.Age of Merchants - no spoils,chained ,Foggy - Jimmy V/Ben/gumby7524
      4.City Mogul - no spoils,chained,foggy - Faro / gumby7524 /Jimmy V

Quads:
      1.Balkan Peninsula no spoils,chained,fog- Benzorrr ,Leverpuller ,BillB,__
      2. Feudal Epic -no spoils,chained,fog - Leverpuller,World Domination,gumby7524,BillB
      3.Rail Europe - Sunny , no spoils , Chained - Faro/gumby7524/ Benzorrr / totalacid1
      4.Iceland - Flat rate,Unlimited,Foggy - Yellow Peril/biggz/MrOpolo/scaryteded
      5.Poker Club, flat rate, chained, Foggy - Jimmy V / rjhankey / biggz/ MrOpolo
      Sergeant 1st Class ScaryTeded

Postby General Brock II on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:57 pm

ScaryTeded wrote:
      Re: The Clan League Vase [CL4] SEMI-FINALS LOTZ v 1RFG

lotz Home :

Dubs:
      2.classic flat,chained,foggy -fixitman4 , World Domination
      3.Antarctica - no spoils,chained,foggy -gumby, Benzorrr
      4.WWII Poland -no spoils ,chained,foggy - faro / Jimmy V

trips:
      1. Oasis no spoils,chained ,foggy - Jimmy V ,Yellow Peril,Leverpuller
      2.Clandemonium - Chained, no spoils, foggy- Jimmy V /Benzorrr / Faro
      3.Age of Merchants - no spoils,chained ,Foggy - Jimmy V/Ben/gumby7524
      4.City Mogul - no spoils,chained,foggy - Faro / gumby7524 /Jimmy V

Quads:
      1.Balkan Peninsula no spoils,chained,fog- Benzorrr ,Leverpuller ,BillB,__
      2. Feudal Epic -no spoils,chained,fog - Leverpuller,World Domination,gumby7524,BillB
      3.Rail Europe - Sunny , no spoils , Chained - Faro/gumby7524/ Benzorrr / totalacid1
      4.Iceland - Flat rate,Unlimited,Foggy - Yellow Peril/biggz/MrOpolo/scaryteded
      5.Poker Club, flat rate, chained, Foggy - Jimmy V / rjhankey / biggz/ MrOpolo

You're only supposed to make 2 per series, Teded. :lol:

1RFG Home Games v. LOTZ:

Doubles: No spoils, chained, fog
      KotM, Ickyketseddie, Agent 86
      King's Court, MegsEggs, General Brock II

Triples: No spoils, chained, fog
      Madness, Ickyketseddie, Baby-Bjorn & ask me2
      Triples Alliance, General Brock II, pianowazza and callmecommander

Quads:
      Pearl Harbour, Agent 86, Baby-Bjorn, Colonel Krink, spartan2 (no spoils, chained, fog)
      Great Lakes, Crarg, Onagras, queen victorious, hiloopy. (esc, chained, no fog)

We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. ~ Winston Churchill
      Captain General Brock II

Postby Faro on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 am

Teded has a lot on his mind for the moment so here we go for LOTZ (just reduce the unmber of game, settings remain the same)

Lotz Home :

Dubs:
      2.Antarctica - no spoils,chained,foggy -gumby, Benzorrr

trips:
      1Clandemonium - Chained, no spoils, foggy- Jimmy V /Benzorrr / Faro
      2.Age of Merchants - no spoils,chained ,Foggy - Jimmy V/Ben/gumby7524

Quads:
      1. Feudal Epic -no spoils,chained,fog - Leverpuller,World Domination,gumby7524,BillB
      2.Poker Club, flat rate, chained, Foggy - Jimmy V / rjhankey / biggz/ MrOpolo
      Major Faro

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 am

cookie0117 wrote:SOH vs TNC

Dubs: Bamboo Jack - No spoils, chained and foggy - Whitestazn88 and cookie0117

Dubs: conquer Rome - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus and Loose Canon

Trips: Prohibition Chicago - No spoils, chained and foggy - Darkended Blade, torres44cm and evertonian *******Random map, as I have already used this one

Trips: Pearl Harbour - No spoils, chained and foggy - evertonian, whitestazn88 and PereiroSaus

Quads: Europe 1914 - No spoils, chained and foggy - PereiroSaus, Hjaboa, sempaispellcheck and Fewnix

Quads: Atlantis - No spoils, chained and foggy - cookie0117, sempaispellcheck, aglentist and PrincipalFoe

Edit was made on Monday, before the deadline. Acceptable.
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 pm

ScaryTeded wrote:1.Unification Germany - no spoils,chained, foggy -Leverpuller,gumby7524
      2. Alantis -no spoils,chained , foggy - Faro,Jimmy V
      Trips:
      1.8 Thoughts - no spoils,chained,foggy - braddersp,Jimmy V,fixitman4
      2.All Your Base Are Belong To Us - no spoils,chained,foggy - J_Indr, rjhankey,Benzorrr
      Quads:
      1.fudal epic -no spoils ,chained,foggy Leverpuller / World Domination / gumby7524 / BillB
      2.Balkan Peninsula - no spoils,chained,foggy - J_Indr / Benzorrr / Leverpuller / BillB

Faro wrote:Teded has a lot on his mind for the moment so here we go for LOTZ (just reduce the unmber of game, settings remain the same)

Lotz Home :

Dubs:
      2.Antarctica - no spoils,chained,foggy -gumby, Benzorrr

trips:
      1Clandemonium - Chained, no spoils, foggy- Jimmy V /Benzorrr / Faro
      2.Age of Merchants - no spoils,chained ,Foggy - Jimmy V/Ben/gumby7524

Quads:
      1. Feudal Epic -no spoils,chained,fog - Leverpuller,World Domination,gumby7524,BillB
      2.Poker Club, flat rate, chained, Foggy - Jimmy V / rjhankey / biggz/ MrOpolo

Dukasaur wrote:Just one more point:

<sigh>
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby Faro on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 pm

another failed for LOTZ on this set up :(
      Major Faro

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Second Round Games:

show: tnc vs soh

show: lotz vs 1rfg

Also linked here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=441&t=169463&p=3702736#p3702736
      Last edited by Dukasaur on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Faro wrote:another failed for LOTZ on this set up :(

Maybe your random will turn out to be a map you really like...:)
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Second Round Games:

show: tnc vs soh

show: lotz vs 1rfg

Also linked here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=441&t=169463&p=3702736#p3702736

Games have been created and invitations sent out!
      Lieutenant Dukasaur
      Community Coordinator
      Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges