Conquer Club

Political Thread..... VOTE HERE!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Politically...Where do you stand?

Total votes : 0

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:49 pm

welfare doesnt keep you down...the capitalists keep you down.....

Soon only the rich will be able to afford gas.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Ronnie_K on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:58 pm

You're All Facist Scum

Except Fizzy Cola
Cadet Ronnie_K

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:07 am

reverend_kyle wrote:welfare doesnt keep you down...the capitalists keep you down.....

Man you sound like a commie!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:25 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:welfare doesnt keep you down...the capitalists keep you down.....

No, not a commie, but with pure unadulterated capitalism the rich oppress the poor. Unfortunately that is what our country is going to...and that with no social freedom unfortunately is fascism.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:54 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

No, not a commie, but with pure unadulterated capitalism the rich oppress the poor. Unfortunately that is what our country is going to...and that with no social freedom unfortunately is fascism.

The rich do not oppress the poor. The democratic party oppresses the poor. If the poor start to do well, they become republicans. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby TitusFinn on Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

The rich do not oppress the poor. The democratic party oppresses the poor. If the poor start to do well, they become republicans. :wink:

There are plenty of rich Democrats. Man, Jay, you are hell bent on the republican ticket. Not that Reps are all bad. I just don't see how anyone can't see the good on BOTH sides. This goes for Reverend too. :roll:
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Unfortunately with an unrefined capitalistic system the rich can do what they want and they begin to oppress the poor. We are seeing it with gas prices.... the oil companies arent having their capitalism restricted and so now if you have an suv its 100 a week on gas... Lower middle class cant handle that kind of gas bill.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:34 pm

TitusFinn wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

There are plenty of rich Democrats. Man, Jay, you are hell bent on the republican ticket. Not that Reps are all bad. I just don't see how anyone can't see the good on BOTH sides. This goes for Reverend too. :roll:

I have voted for Democrats before. Believe it or not I vote for the man/woman before Party. If I don't know much about either canidate (mostly in local elections) I go republican. I'd like to see someone run who has convictions, not swayed by media, special interests or personal gain. Be it democrat or republican. I try to be an informed voter, not just vote party line. Both parties have sold out to various organizations. Someone said and I think its a pretty good idea. It was simply ..... RE-ELECT NO ONE. The only way to get this country back is get rid of the old. Put in new faces and let them know that they do the WILL of the PEOPLE or they will be fired!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:32 am

jay_a2j wrote:
TitusFinn wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

I have voted for Democrats before. Believe it or not I vote for the man/woman before Party. If I don't know much about either canidate (mostly in local elections) I go republican. I'd like to see someone run who has convictions, not swayed by media, special interests or personal gain. Be it democrat or republican. I try to be an informed voter, not just vote party line. Both parties have sold out to various organizations. Someone said and I think its a pretty good idea. It was simply ..... RE-ELECT NO ONE. The only way to get this country back is get rid of the old. Put in new faces and let them know that they do the WILL of the PEOPLE or they will be fired!

haha what democrat Zall Miller?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:52 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
TitusFinn wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Now how could I vote for Zell Miller? I live in NY. I voted for Carl McCall for state comptroller in NY. He is a Democrat. Also voted for some woman in local election who was a dem. In both cases the republican candidate was slimey. I think in 92 there was a dem running for president, name was Brown I think. I might have voted for him but he didn't make it through the primaries.

Whens the last time you supported a republican (since you can't vote)?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby TitusFinn on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 am

I voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger and will vote for him again. He kicks ass.
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby vtmarik on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:15 am

I think the elections should be yearly with a simple yes/no thing on the ballot.

"Should the president remain in office: Yes/No"

If a majority votes yes, then he stays. If the majority votes no, then we hold a new election for a president. Same should go for every elected office

Keeps the gov't on their toes and actually listening to the people when their jobs are at stake every year rather then every term.

And dump the electoral college, it's ridiculous. According to the votes in 2000, Gore won. It's the stupid electoral college minimum of 270 votes that screwed it all up.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:18 am

agreed on electoral college not sure about the yes/no thing.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:45 pm

strike wolf wrote:agreed on electoral college not sure about the yes/no thing.

If they did away with the electoral college canidates would not bother campaigning in states like Ohio or any state where the population is smaller. They would concentrate on the more populus states. Ohio was the clincher for Bush in 04. As Florida was in 00.
Last edited by jay_a2j on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:49 pm

Who cares electoral college is outdated.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby TitusFinn on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:08 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
strike wolf wrote:agreed on electoral college not sure about the yes/no thing.

If they did away with the electoral college canidates would not bother campaigning in states like Ohio or any state where the population is smaller. They would concentrate on the more populus states. Ohio was the clincher for Bush in 04. As Flodida was in 00.

Shouldn't it be the majority anyways?
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 pm

strike wolf wrote:Who cares electoral college is outdated.

ok...why not have John Madden flip a coin to decide pres. then? :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby TitusFinn on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:18 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

ummm...that's not a good analogy. :roll:
Lieutenant TitusFinn

Postby Pilate on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:26 am

jay_a2j wrote:

Why not have John Madden count every hanging, pregnant chad deposited in Florida state?

OH WAIT! :lol:
Colonel Pilate

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:27 am

jay_a2j wrote:

i might just pay him to flip democrat every year...

wait thats the republicans marked by corruption...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:29 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
TitusFinn wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Now how could I vote for Zell Miller? I live in NY. I voted for Carl McCall for state comptroller in NY. He is a Democrat. Also voted for some woman in local election who was a dem. In both cases the republican candidate was slimey. I think in 92 there was a dem running for president, name was Brown I think. I might have voted for him but he didn't make it through the primaries.

Whens the last time you supported a republican (since you can't vote)?

I support McCain for president... Depending on who he's running against..

waht the hell does the state controller do anyways?

I also for the most part support Butch Otter
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:13 am

McCain? He's nothing more than a liberal with an (R) by his name. Why not Condi? or Gingritch? perhaps Jeb Bush? Arnold in Cali? Hannity? Limbaugh? Ann Coulter (she's hot to boot!). McCain is a democrat in republican clothing.

The State Comptroller deals with state money. Kinda like a tresurer. (he signs my paychecks) :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:22 pm

jay_a2j wrote:McCain? He's nothing more than a liberal with an (R) by his name. Why not Condi? or Gingritch? perhaps Jeb Bush? Arnold in Cali? Hannity? Limbaugh? Ann Coulter (she's hot to boot!). McCain is a democrat in republican clothing.

The State Comptroller deals with state money. Kinda like a tresurer. (he signs my paychecks) :wink:

Because none of those people are even republicans they are WAY more extreme.. Borderlining fascist look it up thats the more extreme republican as communist is the more extreme liberal...

What is your profession? I guess the State Controller signs my parents pay checks too... The fact that he's republican makes them VERY VERY low..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:44 pm

Btw, Jay Check the Call out section..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Bozo on Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:53 pm

Now lets not turn this into happy hour at the Squeky Matris, lets try to keep this civil
Cadet Bozo

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,