Conquer Club

Looking for players to start a feud with

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Looking for players to start a feud with

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Hello all, it just dawned upon me that I du not have anyone that I have a forum feud with, and in order to be a full member of the community I feel that I need to have one. Here are the specifics that I'm looking for:

1. Someone that I can bitch n moan at anytime they post in the same thread as me

2. You as potential forum feud-ee will have the responsibility of baiting, trolling, and/or flaming me in the public forum. A begging of the mods to due something about me will be a must if this forum feud is supposed to succeed. An excellent candidate would put in the extra effort to report my posts and potentially file C&A against me out of this vendetta. I would, of course, reciprocate if possible. If we can get some threads locked together out of this, along with some forum bans, I'd be a happy camper.

3. You should want to bring this hatred for my online persona to many of the topics in which I post irregardless of relevancy to
topic (we can't have a feud that's logical and applicable ya know). We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace and argue till the cows come home, each being thoroughly convinced we are right, and the other is an arrogant douche bag.

4. Be weary if you spell something incorrectly or post something grammatically incorrect, as that automatically invalidates your argument. Also if you post large paragraphs in our 'Quote Wars' I will be required to take a fragment out of context and argue against that and I expect that you do the same.

5. Somebody who will make call out threads challenging me, which, of course, I'll have to decline simply because I wouldn't play with or against the likes of you due to you being such a cunt.

Bonus: Being a part of a clan is a huge plus as I can associate your actions and thoughts with those of your clan. This will also provide me with the benefit of accusing you of not being able to fight your own battles without bringing clan mates into the equation. If all works well this could reach the potentially of a clan v clan feud where we talk trash about how we could whoop each other, but it would never amount to anything.

If you think you meet the the standards listed above, then stop being a fucking pussy and apply. There is no maximum to how many can be potential fued-ees, so we could get a whole circle jerk of contempt going.

I Crazyirishman, have the sole discretion to accept and-or reject any feudees at any time and may revoke your status as fuedee at any time I see fit
Captain Crazyirishman

Re: Looking for players to start a feud with

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 pm

irishman is one of the top 10 trolls on cc... why do you idjiots fall in line?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 pm

jefjef wrote:irishman is one of the top 10 trolls on cc... why do you idjiots fall in line?

Behehehe... I LMAO'd when I saw this.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby lynch5762 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 pm

:lol: ... what line and who was the first in line? :o
Captain lynch5762

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Damn disqualified,never grammatically correct,my spelling is atrocious,and worst of all punctuation is close to nil.

Lower the standards Irishman. Then I will see if I can help you out on this quest of yours.

It seems you have a good idea here.

Or on the other hand we can talk about puppy dogs,willothewisps,candy corn,The Jetsons etc.
Private jgordon1111

Postby bigpash on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:44 am

Sorry got board of all the stipulation in the application process.
Major bigpash

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am

Crazyirishman wrote:Hello all, it just dawned upon me that I du not have anyone that I have a forum feud with, and in order to be a full member of the community I feel that I need to have one. Here are the specifics that I'm looking for:

1. Someone that I can bitch n moan at anytime they post in the same thread as me

2. You as potential forum feud-ee will have the responsibility of baiting, trolling, and/or flaming me in the public forum. A begging of the mods to due something about me will be a must if this forum feud is supposed to succeed. An excellent candidate would put in the extra effort to report my posts and potentially file C&A against me out of this vendetta. I would, of course, reciprocate if possible. If we can get some threads locked together out of this, along with some forum bans, I'd be a happy camper.

3. You should want to bring this hatred for my online persona to many of the topics in which I post irregardless of relevancy to
topic (we can't have a feud that's logical and applicable ya know). We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace and argue till the cows come home, each being thoroughly convinced we are right, and the other is an arrogant douche bag.

4. Be weary if you spell something incorrectly or post something grammatically incorrect, as that automatically invalidates your argument. Also if you post large paragraphs in our 'Quote Wars' I will be required to take a fragment out of context and argue against that and I expect that you do the same.

5. Somebody who will make call out threads challenging me, which, of course, I'll have to decline simply because I wouldn't play with or against the likes of you due to you being such a cunt.

Bonus: Being a part of a clan is a huge plus as I can associate your actions and thoughts with those of your clan. This will also provide me with the benefit of accusing you of not being able to fight your own battles without bringing clan mates into the equation. If all works well this could reach the potentially of a clan v clan feud where we talk trash about how we could whoop each other, but it would never amount to anything.

If you think you meet the the standards listed above, then stop being a fucking pussy and apply. There is no maximum to how many can be potential fued-ees, so we could get a whole circle jerk of contempt going.

I Crazyirishman, have the sole discretion to accept and-or reject any feudees at any time and may revoke your status as fuedee at any time I see fit

hahaha... a man after my own heart
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 am

Crazyirishman wrote:Hello all, it just dawned upon me that I du not have anyone that I have a forum feud with, and in order to be a full member of the community I feel that I need to have one. Here are the specifics that I'm looking for:

What a fuckin arrogant douche.

Someone should ban this moron.

Hello good sir
I would like to apply for the advertised position of feudee. I believe I meet all the stipulated requirements.
I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this exciting endeavour.
All the best
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:

Hello good sir
I would like to apply for the advertised position of feudee. I believe I meet all the stipulated requirements.
All the best

f*ck both of you dipshits... you're both AA at best... when you learn how to actually break balls, call me.. until then, lose my number you mindless losers...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:

Hello good sir
All the best

f*ck both of you dipshits... you're both AA at best... when you learn how to actually break balls, call me.. until then, lose my number you mindless losers...

:lol: Go bubb go!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Crazyirishman on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm very ecstatic to see all there heartfelt responses from all you cum-guzzlers, I'm currently in the review process and will let in be known who the best qualified fuedees are in 5-7 business days.

JefJef, please quit trolling all of my callout threads as I feed it has a negative impact on those who may want to view and/or post in the said threads, much in the same way Victor Sullivan can kill a thread. Have a wonderful CC day!
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 am

Crazyirishman wrote:JefJef, please quit trolling all of my callout threads as I feed it has a negative impact on those who may want to view and/or post in the said threads, much in the same way Victor Sullivan can kill a thread. Have a wonderful CC day!

before you scurry off like a frighten cockroach when the kitchen light gets turned on.....

did that wager scare you too much,
here let me sweeten the pot......what about if i win you can't post in three forums them been General discussion,C&A and "where the wild things are" or any other name they change it to, for 1 year
You still can post in any other forum.

And if you win..... i will do the walk of shame and leave CC for GOOD.

so what do you have to fear ...... stop ducking and man up?

So what you afraid of? scared that a guy like me that has the skill of a cook and cadet will beat you?
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am

*Impales thread with corny joke*

Muahahahaha...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:*Impales thread with corny joke*

Victor Sullivan wrote:Sorry, was grabbing a cup of coffee when some jackass in front of me convinced the cashier to divide by zero on the register. That's seven years of my life I'm not getting back. Stupid spontaneous black holes defying the laws of physics.

-Sully
Colonel jefjef

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

*chuckle*

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 am

removed
Last edited by fusibaseball on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

fusibaseball wrote:why does that bitch jefjef have me on foe i've never even played with him. and this thread is ridiculous, rhp is the only who knows a thing around here.

**ck both of you dipshits... you're both AA at best... when you learn how to actually break balls, call me.. until then, lose my number you mindless losers...+1

and in the words of the one-and-only-precious jltile1: this site is run by a buncha bitch lil kids actin like they bein adults

+ 1

Well this gets locked quick beacuse no one can have a voice
Major jltile1

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 am

removed
Last edited by fusibaseball on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:JefJef, please quit trolling all of my callout threads as I feed it has a negative impact on those who may want to view and/or post in the said threads, much in the same way Victor Sullivan can kill a thread. Have a wonderful CC day!

before you scurry off like a frighten cockroach when the kitchen light gets turned on.....

did that wager scare you too much,
here let me sweeten the pot......what about if i win you can't post in three forums them been General discussion,C&A and "where the wild things are" or any other name they change it to, for 1 year
You still can post in any other forum.

And if you win..... i will do the walk of shame and leave CC for GOOD.

so what do you have to fear ...... stop ducking and man up?

So what you afraid of? scared that a guy like me that has the skill of a cook and cadet will beat you?

WHAT AM I MISSING AND WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN ACCEPTED?????
Captain lynch5762

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:12 am

jefjef wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:*Impales thread with corny joke*

Victor Sullivan wrote:Sorry, was grabbing a cup of coffee when some jackass in front of me convinced the cashier to divide by zero on the register. That's seven years of my life I'm not getting back. Stupid spontaneous black holes defying the laws of physics.

-Sully

Nice a post with someones quotes classic
Major jltile1

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

jltile1 wrote:Nice a post with someones quotes classic

crazyirishman wrote:We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace

It's probably best if you two were to foe each other and move on.
Colonel jefjef

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

jefjef wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Nice a post with someones quotes classic

crazyirishman wrote:We can even engage in endless 'Quote Wars' which take up endless pages cyberspace

It's probably best if you two were to foe each other and move on.

That's funny it was too you big Jefjef and ya well you foed me long ago foe probably beating you.
Major jltile1

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 pm

removed
Last edited by fusibaseball on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby jltile1 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 pm

fusibaseball wrote:old bitch thinks he's better than everyone. he never even played a game with me and he's got me on foe. now that's a real piece of work

Maybe he don't like baseball lol
Major jltile1

Postby John Deere on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

jefjef wrote:irishman is one of the top 10 trolls on cc... why do you idjiots fall in line?

You where the first person to post after him. So in your own description you are an idiot?
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Next

Return to Callouts Archives