Conquer Club

HP: fight for freedom. Game over. Wizards won.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HP: fight for freedom. Day 8, a second death. (8/18)

Postby Djfireside on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm

chapcrap wrote:I'll claim dead town JOAT. :)

LIAR!!! lol
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby Djfireside on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

I think that we should hear out what everyone has to say and see what comes of it. At worst case IB's case does leave the most to follow but I have had a weird thought on ALT for a bit so I want to hear what comes from the rest.
Private Djfireside

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Well, come on Spiesr...let's hear your claim. I know you're reading, as you've posted in other threads, so let's get the claims out, so we can move on.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 pm

If you insist...
You are Neville Longbottom ( Wizard Fumbler )

Son of 2 great arurors tortured by Belatrix Lestrange and a good friend of Harry Potter, you
possess great courage and march head on to the front of the battle about to rage against Hogwarts.

I have no night action and more or less appear to be vanilla. I don't know if there are any secret details to my role, but as far as I can tell none have come up yet.
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Neville...for some reason, I was thinking Hagrid...

You are Ron Weasley ( Wizard Mason )

One of the 2 most loyal friends of Harry Potter, you followed him on his quest to seek and
destroy the horcruxes. Your boiling temperament often led to small fights between you and
Harry, however, your strong friendship always brough peace between you both.

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Hm...how do you get the quote to show up in all its colors, without doctoring it up?

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Hm...how do you get the quote to show up in all its colors, without doctoring it up?
Open the pm.
Hit the Quote button.
Copy and paste the entire section including the color tags.
Nebuchadnezer wrote:You are Ron Weasley ( Wizard Mason )
So, who exactly are you supposed to be masoned with?
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Hm...how do you get the quote to show up in all its colors, without doctoring it up?
Open the pm.
Hit the Quote button.

Harry and Hermione...one guess who Hermione is.

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
spiesr wrote:So, who exactly are you supposed to be masoned with?
My charts say Alt is the only remaining option. I shall have to look back now and see if I can find any posts from the three of you which would seem to contradict this. My question right now is why you felt the need to have a "mass claim" today when you already knew the roles of two of the three unclaimeds.
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:
spiesr wrote:So, who exactly are you supposed to be masoned with?
My charts say Alt is the only remaining option. I shall have to look back now and see if I can find any posts from the three of you which would seem to contradict this. My question right now is why you felt the need to have a "mass claim" today when you already knew the roles of two of the three unclaimeds.

Because I didn't know who the hell you were. It was bothering me, and I thought earlier in the game you were playing rather scummy. You came up on our radars a few times...and I'm not sure Neville as a claim is very good...at least you make it easy to lynch you if Iron is town. Also, I was tired of people pushing for Alt, when I knew he was town. If Alt was forced to claim, then I'd be outted. This way, at least everyone knows all the pieces, and you don't get to slide by.

As it stands, if Iron is town, I am once again completely lost...and quite honestly, you're the only one who could be scum given Strike's investigations. Unless of course, Strike is scum...how does everyone come up wizard? I guess one of you could be Lucious Malfoy, who is a wizard? Althought that would be two godfather roles...which seems a bit unfair.

I think we get Iron done today, unless someone has something else to bring forward. If Iron is town, then I question Strike and Spiesr as to their town alignments.

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm

didn't I just go over where my role was basically confirmed earlier? :roll:

Anyways, if Iron is town and I'm doubting it more and more (not sure what to make of the role but the name claim is fairly solid as Neville was actually a key figure in the latter books (other than Harry he was the only one who could be called a true Gryffindor as he was able to pull the Sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat)). It's not completely solid and yes he'll likely be at the head of the chopping block should Iron not end the game.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Open the pm.
Hit the Quote button.

Why didn't jonty mention having masons, and why didn't jonty's role say "wizard hero/masons" if that were true?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Okay, looking back I see things that could be considered supporting evidence of you claim to be connected to Alt. Less so with Jonty, but he wasn't alive nearly as long. On the subject of Alt: Freezie, please prod Alt or something as he hasn't posted in this game in over a week (not at all this day phase).
Nebuchadnezer wrote:As it stands, if Iron is town, I am once again completely lost...and quite honestly, you're the only one who could be scum given Strike's investigations. Unless of course, Strike is scum...how does everyone come up wizard? I guess one of you could be Lucious Malfoy, who is a wizard? Althought that would be two godfather roles...which seems a bit unfair.
Technically Strikewolf hasn't investigated Tails either. Although circumstances around Tails actions make it pretty unlikely that he would be scum. Not officially confirmed though.
Captain spiesr

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

spiesr wrote:Okay, looking back I see things that could be considered supporting evidence of you claim to be connected to Alt. Less so with Jonty, but he wasn't alive nearly as long. On the subject of Alt: Freezie, please prod Alt or something as he hasn't posted in this game in over a week (not at all this day phase).
Nebuchadnezer wrote:As it stands, if Iron is town, I am once again completely lost...and quite honestly, you're the only one who could be scum given Strike's investigations. Unless of course, Strike is scum...how does everyone come up wizard? I guess one of you could be Lucious Malfoy, who is a wizard? Althought that would be two godfather roles...which seems a bit unfair.
Technically Strikewolf hasn't investigated Tails either. Although circumstances around Tails actions make it pretty unlikely that he would be scum. Not officially confirmed though.

Without looking back, I'm quite sure Alt and I have always tried to deter any bandwagon starting on either of us. We messed up with Jonty, and didn't come to his rescue soon enough...Alt has been spotty on posting, but I'm willing to wait for him. At least he'll throw the hammer, as we had already discussed going after Iron today.

Postby freezie on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am

Alt has been prodded.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby alt1978 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I apologize to everyone...particularly chap. I have learned that I am not very good at this mafia stuff...i haven't done a productive thing this entire game and have been utterly unproductive. Still, my frustration with sucking should not have translated into inactivity. That was silly and uncool.
Again, my apologies to all.

I am Hermione, I was masoned with Jonty and Neb. I have no night actions except broadcasting terrible theories and conspiracies to Neb and then butchering whatever plan we had the next day. I am embarrassed and humbled by my play in this game and have the utmost respect for you guys who are actually good at this game. I would foe myself right now if that were an option but seeing as it is not I will move on.

In response to why jonty never mentioned he was masoned, I don't really know. We never even really got a chance to talk. We had basically introduced ourselves to one another and then he was killed.

I don't have the green part of my pm...I get 5 to 10 pm's a day so that is long since gone. I don't think any color of my pm from freezie could make me look more or less scummy than my shitty play so far.

One last time...my bad for letting my frustrations translate into inactivity. I will be more active until my time comes.
Major alt1978

Postby alt1978 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Sorry for the double post...I will indeed throw the hammer if there is nothing further to discuss.
Major alt1978

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm

I think we throw the hammer on Iron...he's checked out of this game anyway. I'm willing to get today done and see what we have to deal with tonight and tomorrow. We've got our claims...worst case, we'll have to sort through everything again tomorrow...

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 am

alt1978 wrote:I apologize to everyone...particularly chap. I have learned that I am not very good at this mafia stuff...i haven't done a productive thing this entire game and have been utterly unproductive. Still, my frustration with sucking should not have translated into inactivity. That was silly and uncool.
Again, my apologies to all.

I am Hermione, I was masoned with Jonty and Neb. I have no night actions except broadcasting terrible theories and conspiracies to Neb and then butchering whatever plan we had the next day. I am embarrassed and humbled by my play in this game and have the utmost respect for you guys who are actually good at this game. I would foe myself right now if that were an option but seeing as it is not I will move on.

In response to why jonty never mentioned he was masoned, I don't really know. We never even really got a chance to talk. We had basically introduced ourselves to one another and then he was killed.

I don't have the green part of my pm...I get 5 to 10 pm's a day so that is long since gone. I don't think any color of my pm from freezie could make me look more or less scummy than my shitty play so far.

One last time...my bad for letting my frustrations translate into inactivity. I will be more active until my time comes.

Your good enough, you smart enough and gosh darn it people like you.
Think happy thoughts.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby everywhere116 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:I think we throw the hammer on Iron...he's checked out of this game anyway. I'm willing to get today done and see what we have to deal with tonight and tomorrow. We've got our claims...worst case, we'll have to sort through everything again tomorrow...

Agreed. There isn't much else to do except for Alt (or someone else) to hammer.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Djfireside on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Alright so just to put it up this is what we have.

1) Nebuchadnezer -- Ron Weasley -- Mason, investigated by Strike
3) Tails -- Lily -- Watcher
4) Strike Wolf -- Cop(Auror)
8 ) Everywhere116 -- Madam Pomphry Doc
9) Spiesr -- Neville Longbottom -- investigated by Strike
15) DJfireside -- Ginny -- Future Auror
17) Alt -- Hermonie -- Mason -- investigated by Strike
18) Iron Butterfly -- Centaur, Not a wizard came up.

So we have a recuirter and a recruity and I believe the rest would be town.
Private Djfireside

Postby everywhere116 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Djfireside wrote:Alright so just to put it up this is what we have.

1) Nebuchadnezer -- Ron Weasley -- Mason, investigated by Strike
3) Tails -- Lily -- Watcher
4) Strike Wolf -- Cop(Auror)
8 ) Everywhere116 -- Madam Pomphry Doc
9) Spiesr -- Neville Longbottom -- investigated by Strike
15) DJfireside -- Ginny -- Future Auror
17) Alt -- Hermonie -- Mason -- investigated by Strike
18) Iron Butterfly -- Centaur, Not a wizard came up.

So we have a recuirter and a recruity and I believe the rest would be town.
Correct. An now that you are here and not currently voting, can you hammer so we can move on?
Corporal everywhere116

Postby Djfireside on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 pm

That is actually what I am debating at this current moment and doing the math. If I am right and there are 2 scum left, that would mean that after this it will be 2v4 meaning we cant be wrong twice. I am torn and want to pull the trigger on IB just to see if I was actually right but in doing so negates the fact that I tend to believe them. I just have gotten a bad feeling from Spies but dont have enough really to push them over the edge. Ill post what I found in case I wake up dead in the morning.

spiesr wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Why would Wolf not target me at any point of the game to prove the validity of his investigations? I have been the only, "not a wiozard"

just askin.

A valid point.
On the other hand, now Stikewolf has investigated every living player except for you and Tails. So, tomorrow we should be able to make significant progress towards determining the nature of Strike's role. Depending on what role you turn out to have and who dies in the night we should be able to find out if:
There is a recruiter, thus invalidating previous results.
Strike is either naive or actually scum and lying about it all.
Tails is scum.

Anyhow we still need to hear from Tails...

Curious to his statement of Tails is scum and strike is lying but makes no movement on it and turns to

spiesr wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Spiesr...care to claim any night actions?
I do not have any results that have any foreseeable impact on today's lynch. I can give the full claim if you really want.

Vote Ironbutterfly. I feel we have covered all necessary bases for the day.

However, everyone pretty much has had a role that has something coming from it and his is marked the same as fumbler but no noted action which has not occured yet. I know I am similar but mine clearly states that I have a possibility to gain an action. They are stating they are a straight VT which by all accounts hasnt happened yet.

Now that it is out, I am fighting with myself on it but will more than likely pull the trigger on IB but wanted to at least get my current thoughts out.
Private Djfireside

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Ron and Hermione are masons it's not a recruiter recruitee deal.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Somewhere along the line, the idea that there would be a werewolf recruiter got thrown out there. It has since caught on, and now people are quoting it as the truth. Right now it's just a myth...not fact.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives