First prize is NOT refundable or redeemable for cash value.
3. There will be a total of 3 rounds:
Round 1: 16 games of 4 players each Semi-Finals: 4 games of 4 players each Championship: 1 game of 4 players
-The tournament will be single elimination, throughout.
-Only the winner from each game will advance to the next round
4. The format for all games will be as follows:
Map: Classic Game Type: Standard Play Order: Sequential Bonus Cards: Escalating Fortifications: Chained Fog: Nope Trench: Nope
This format will be closest to actual Annual RISK Classic format.
5. Entrants pool and standings will be updated on post below as the tournament progresses.
6. Once I have 64 entrants, I will notify you by PM of your passwords throughout the tourney. Game numbers will be posted below. I will also post the entrants as they sign up on this post.
7. Winners from each game will notify me via PM or this thread to inform me of their victory and I will update the standings accordingly.
8. The winner of this tourney will be contacted by me via PM to get pertinent registration information for entry into the Annual RISK Classic at the conclusion of this tournament.
9. If the tournament winner is unable to attend the 2012 Annual RISK Classic, the prize will revert to the runner-up, and so forth, until it can be accepted by someone who is able to attend from the final table.
10. Have fun!!!
On behalf of the Annual RISK Classic team, good luck to all...we hope to see each of you in October.
Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.