Conquer Club

fairycake[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

fairycake[Cleared]TFO

Postby krchada on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Accused:

fairycake

The accused are suspected of:

Severe PM Abuse
Other: Cursing out for no good reason at all in the Game.

Game number(s):

Game 11279990

Comments: Please check & Reprimand accordingly..Thanks..
Captain krchada

Re: fairycake

Postby Uncle Death on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 pm

That was rude. I would simply rate him accordingly, foe him, and turn the other cheek. Reporting it is sufficient I think and I will foe him too because he's a rude player.

edit: I went to foe him and found that I had already done so. He must have behaved that way with me before or I saw another report. Perhaps I was wrong about the report being sufficient.
Captain Uncle Death

Postby krchada on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 pm

I did that Uncle Death..Thanks..I didn't know foe ing somebody will block all comments from them..This is my 1st time doing such..I will remember it for next time rather than complaining..
Captain krchada

Re: fairycake[Cleared]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

CC takes a liberal stance on what is said in Game Chats. What was said in the game chat is considered okay. The only time we step in with Game chats, is when bigotry is said. Cleared
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Uncle Death on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

krchada wrote:I did that Uncle Death..Thanks..I didn't know foe ing somebody will block all comments from them..This is my 1st time doing such..I will remember it for next time rather than complaining..

You certainly don't want to play with someone like that again so foeing is a great tool.
Captain Uncle Death

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

the op states there was pm abuse as well. was the pm reported or was this just game chat ???? because what you say in game chat is ok but if it was sent via pm as well that would not be.
Major eddie2

Postby krchada on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:14 pm

eddie2 wrote:the op states there was pm abuse as well. was the pm reported or was this just game chat ???? because what you say in game chat is ok but if it was sent via pm as well that would not be.

Sorry, yes, it was just game chat.
Captain krchada

Return to Closed C&A Reports