jefjef sucks at risk

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

Of course this callout won't be accepted, lest jefjef let everyone know that his farmed rank means nothing compared to the mighty skills of Dibbun.

But still, if someone would let him know that I've publicly called him out as a coward, I'd appreciate it.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Dibbun wrote:Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

Of course this callout won't be accepted, lest jefjef let everyone know that his farmed rank means nothing compared to the mighty skills of Dibbun.

But still, if someone would let him know that I've publicly called him out as a coward, I'd appreciate it.

And I'm publically calling you a douche, dont think it really matters one way or the other.

IcePack
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 pm

IcePack wrote:
Dibbun wrote:Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

And I'm publically calling you a douche, dont think it really matters one way or the other.

IcePack

I'll take you on too, but I don't believe you have the balls to accept. Keep talkin' trash, it's all you're good for.

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 pm

I believe you called me out before too. I got nothing to prove to idiots like you :)
IcePack

Major IcePack

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Bra, my opponent can drop Aus and go first and I'll still win.

Game 11288898

Honestly if you have nothing to prove why do you even talk? Why are you spewing shit in this thread which has nothing to do with you and then back down from a challenge from a seemingly bad player? I don't understand what kind of backward ass life philosophy you have if you have to hide behind some visage of talent and talk epic shit and when that person wants you to put up or shut up you tuck tail and run. What a sad existence.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Dibbun wrote:Bra, my opponent can drop Aus and go first and I'll still win.

Game 11288898

Honestly if you have nothing to prove why do you even talk? Why are you spewing shit in this thread which has nothing to do with you and then back down from a challenge from a seemingly bad player? I don't understand what kind of backward ass life philosophy you have if you have to hide behind some visage of talent and talk epic shit and when that person wants you to put up or shut up you tuck tail and run. What a sad existence.

LOL I'm pretty sure anyone can point to a single game of theirs that looks impressive, even cooks win sometimes ;)
I like hearing you make a mockery of yourself, so I post. I don't have anything to prove, and I love your summation of me :)
Please continue, I'll get popcorn.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm

zzzzzzzzzz yes noob bring out your rhetoric skills, but nobody cares if you can get a 'zing.'

I'm saying, in no uncertain terms, that you are bad at this game. You can keep up your spam, that's fine, people have many coping mechanisms for not wanting to deal with the fact that they lack talent at certain tasks.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Blah blah blah. I find it humorous you think calling someone out proves who's the best in 7 games.
And then you go on to insult someone for having no life, when you sit here wanting to compare e-penises.

Get real.

icePack

Major IcePack

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:38 pm

IcePack wrote:I find it humorous you think calling someone out proves who's the best in 7 games.

No, the series itself will prove who is better, not the act of calling someone out. Accept and the public will know who is better. Decline and the public will not know who is better, but they will know who enjoys talking shit but does not enjoy actually putting themselves on the line and relying on their "skills" or win.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm

do you realize that if he plays you he will be farming you as you are on the very bottom ofthe food chain?
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

betiko wrote:

do you realize that if he plays you he will be farming you as you are on the very bottom ofthe food chain?

I was a major at one time, but when I left the site around a year ago I deadbeated some games and lost rank. My abilities are such that there would be no "farming." Just see where I beat someone who dropped Aus and went first.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Grab your rank back Dibbun,No way they will accept these challenges with that much to lose.

Build back up and then make it an even callout and see what is said.

If your dice hold out it shouldnt take long.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Dear dibburd,

And IcePack - plz don't quote his posts. I have vowed to myself to never display them. ;)

Oh btw dilbert - your 5 points a game are declined. :sick:
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Or you can get responses now.

Build your points up and callout.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Nola_Lifer on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I wish I could be cool like biddun
f*ck THE UNION LOUISIANA WILL RISE AGAIN
Major Nola_Lifer

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Next

Return to Callouts Archives