Conquer Club

jefjef sucks at risk

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

jefjef sucks at risk

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

Of course this callout won't be accepted, lest jefjef let everyone know that his farmed rank means nothing compared to the mighty skills of Dibbun.

But still, if someone would let him know that I've publicly called him out as a coward, I'd appreciate it.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Dibbun wrote:Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

Of course this callout won't be accepted, lest jefjef let everyone know that his farmed rank means nothing compared to the mighty skills of Dibbun.

But still, if someone would let him know that I've publicly called him out as a coward, I'd appreciate it.

And I'm publically calling you a douche, dont think it really matters one way or the other.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 pm

IcePack wrote:
Dibbun wrote:Challenge is best of 7 1v1 on random maps, with all other settings standard.

And I'm publically calling you a douche, dont think it really matters one way or the other.

IcePack

I'll take you on too, but I don't believe you have the balls to accept. Keep talkin' trash, it's all you're good for.

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 pm

I believe you called me out before too. I got nothing to prove to idiots like you :)
IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Bra, my opponent can drop Aus and go first and I'll still win.

Game 11288898

Honestly if you have nothing to prove why do you even talk? Why are you spewing shit in this thread which has nothing to do with you and then back down from a challenge from a seemingly bad player? I don't understand what kind of backward ass life philosophy you have if you have to hide behind some visage of talent and talk epic shit and when that person wants you to put up or shut up you tuck tail and run. What a sad existence.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Dibbun wrote:Bra, my opponent can drop Aus and go first and I'll still win.

Game 11288898

Honestly if you have nothing to prove why do you even talk? Why are you spewing shit in this thread which has nothing to do with you and then back down from a challenge from a seemingly bad player? I don't understand what kind of backward ass life philosophy you have if you have to hide behind some visage of talent and talk epic shit and when that person wants you to put up or shut up you tuck tail and run. What a sad existence.

LOL I'm pretty sure anyone can point to a single game of theirs that looks impressive, even cooks win sometimes ;)
I like hearing you make a mockery of yourself, so I post. I don't have anything to prove, and I love your summation of me :)
Please continue, I'll get popcorn.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm

zzzzzzzzzz yes noob bring out your rhetoric skills, but nobody cares if you can get a 'zing.'

I'm saying, in no uncertain terms, that you are bad at this game. You can keep up your spam, that's fine, people have many coping mechanisms for not wanting to deal with the fact that they lack talent at certain tasks.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Blah blah blah. I find it humorous you think calling someone out proves who's the best in 7 games.
And then you go on to insult someone for having no life, when you sit here wanting to compare e-penises.

Get real.

icePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:38 pm

IcePack wrote:I find it humorous you think calling someone out proves who's the best in 7 games.

No, the series itself will prove who is better, not the act of calling someone out. Accept and the public will know who is better. Decline and the public will not know who is better, but they will know who enjoys talking shit but does not enjoy actually putting themselves on the line and relying on their "skills" or win.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby betiko on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm

do you realize that if he plays you he will be farming you as you are on the very bottom ofthe food chain?
Major betiko

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

betiko wrote:

do you realize that if he plays you he will be farming you as you are on the very bottom ofthe food chain?

I was a major at one time, but when I left the site around a year ago I deadbeated some games and lost rank. My abilities are such that there would be no "farming." Just see where I beat someone who dropped Aus and went first.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Grab your rank back Dibbun,No way they will accept these challenges with that much to lose.

Build back up and then make it an even callout and see what is said.

If your dice hold out it shouldnt take long.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jefjef on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Dear dibburd,

And IcePack - plz don't quote his posts. I have vowed to myself to never display them. ;)

Oh btw dilbert - your 5 points a game are declined. :sick:
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Or you can get responses now.

Build your points up and callout.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Nola_Lifer on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I wish I could be cool like biddun
Major Nola_Lifer

Postby Dibbun on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

jefjef you talk a lot of shit about me being foed and not reading my posts but you can't seem to leave my posts alone, especially when they do not concern you in the least

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173099&p=3786627#p3786627

So I'm wondering where you get off on insulting my current rank, knowing that I hit major at one point and lost rank when I left the site a year ago, and will not accept my challenge?

Here's an idea: How about you shut the f*ck up about your perception of my abilities unless you are willing to face me in a series of games. That would take character, however, and it's far easier to talk a lot of shit than to back it up with action.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Mr Changsha on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

What would a series of 1vs1 games prove? Who has the better dice? In my experience the weaker player in these things always makes the challenge 1vs1...in the hope that luck will see them through. The sad thing is though dibbun that even if you won all 7 it wouldn't really change anyone's perception of your relative abilities.

Challenge him to a series of trips or quads games, demand sunny and then you have an interesting challenge.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:38 am

Mr Changsha wrote:What would a series of 1vs1 games prove? Who has the better dice? In my experience the weaker player in these things always makes the challenge 1vs1...in the hope that luck will see them through. The sad thing is though dibbun that even if you won all 7 it wouldn't really change anyone's perception of your relative abilities.

Challenge him to a series of trips or quads games, demand sunny and then you have an interesting challenge.

In my experience there are people who complain about luck and people who understand that risk is inherent in the game we play.

I would have no problem congratulating jefjef if he were victorious, and concede to him that his statement about me not knowing what I was talking about in that other thread due to my rank as being accurate. This whole thread started because jefjef doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut in situations which do not concern him.

QoH beat me 4-3 in a best of 7, and I was happy to congratulate him, though the bitching in the thread about "luck" irritated me. To be honest, one reason I left this site for so long and focused exclusively on chess is because of that "luck" bullshit and my extreme boredom about hearing about it over and over and over. It's just an excuse.

It goes without saying, of course, that if your clan was by my side in trips or quads on any map with any settings against any opponents we would be victorious.

Edit: an example of the shit I was tired of explaining over and over: viewtopic.php?f=445&t=153571&start=15#p3364938

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby QoH on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

Dibbun wrote:QoH beat me 4-3 in a best of 7, and I was happy to congratulate him

We can always do it again...
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 am

No one will complain about you going back to chess permanently ;)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 am

IcePack wrote:No one will complain about you going back to chess permanently ;)

I try to live a life of logic, where actions make a semblance of sense. So it confuses me why you are in this thread, which has nothing to do with you, talking shit, and refusing to back it up? You want me to leave, why? Because I don't let people insult my abilities without challenging them? You want to go about the site talking shit and don't want to be called on it? If this circumstance were true, you would then be happier, healthier, and wiser? Because all I see before me is a chickenshit. Why don't you go play with your clannies against some NR's because I really don't have time for your bullshit.

QoH I'll be getting premium back in a couple days, and I'll let you know when I do as I'm interested in a rematch.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1) Brigadier vs. Sergeant... I wouldn't accept that challenge if I was a Brigadier, just a Sergeant running his mouth.

2) You claim to beat a Corporeal First Class when he got dropped Australia... He let you have Europe. He deserved to lose, no one should let someone have Europe in a 1v1. You can't use that as bragging rights.

3) You did achieve a rank om Major, but you didn't keep it very long, how about trying to keep it for a few weeks before you say you were a Major. Anyone can achieve the rank, but holding it is the key.

4) All you are is a flamer... You were trying to flame vodean in the Live Chat yesterday... Lol. It's people like you I stay away from, it makes my life so much easier...

5) You act like you are 12, so everyone is going to treat you like you are 12.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1) Brigadier vs. Sergeant... I wouldn't accept that challenge if I was a Brigadier, just a Sergeant running his mouth.

2) You claim to beat a Corporeal First Class when he got dropped Australia... He let you have Europe. He deserved to lose, no one should let someone have Europe in a 1v1. You can't use that as bragging rights.

3) You did achieve a rank om Major, but you didn't keep it very long, how about trying to keep it for a few weeks before you say you were a Major. Anyone can achieve the rank, but holding it is the key.

4) All you are is a flamer... You were trying to flame vodean in the Live Chat yesterday... Lol. It's people like you I stay away from, it makes my life so much easier...

1. It is I running my mouth? Obviously you fail to click on links, it is jefjef's apparent need to comment on his perception of my abilities in unrelated threads which caused this callout. My standard is very simple and very logical: Don't fucking comment on my abilities unless you're willing to face me in a series. If jefjef can refrain from trolling me on the forums in threads which have nothing to do with him then we can get along great.

2. The c1c had Aus from the beginning of round 1. I did not have a Euro bonus until round 4.

3. Zzzzzzzz the rank came up because jefjef implied that as a corporal I didn't know what I was talking about, so if he wants to play the rank game I'll inform him that my rank was something. Not that rank equates to skill in the least.

4. LOL are you fucking kidding? Vodean is a little kid, who yelled for mods because I said I hated him (I said this because he was spamming live chat with stupid shit), then called me psychotic and told me to ignore him, then chimed in every 2 minutes or so insulting me. If there's a chat command to ignore that dumbass please enlighten me.

5. Excuse the f*ck out of me, do I pop into random threads insulting people? Nah bra, my self esteem isn't tied to that. Jefjef thought he would get in a free shot, unprovoked, and I'm just letting him know that if he wants to f*ck with me, then let's go on the battlefield. If that's somehow childish, fine, per #1 above if he is willing to shut the f*ck up about me then I'm content to leave him alone.

Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jefjef on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 pm

biddun wrote:Image
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:All this post is is complete nonsense. I find a ton of major flaws:

1. It is I running my mouth? Obviously you fail to click on links, it is jefjef's apparent need to comment on his perception of my abilities in unrelated threads which caused this callout. My standard is very simple and very logical: Don't fucking comment on my abilities unless you're willing to face me in a series. If jefjef can refrain from trolling me on the forums in threads which have nothing to do with him then we can get along great.

2. The c1c had Aus from the beginning of round 1. I did not have a Euro bonus until round 4.

3. Zzzzzzzz the rank came up because jefjef implied that as a corporal I didn't know what I was talking about, so if he wants to play the rank game I'll inform him that my rank was something. Not that rank equates to skill in the least.

4. LOL are you fucking kidding? Vodean is a little kid, who yelled for mods because I said I hated him (I said this because he was spamming live chat with stupid shit), then called me psychotic and told me to ignore him, then chimed in every 2 minutes or so insulting me. If there's a chat command to ignore that dumbass please enlighten me.

5. Excuse the f*ck out of me, do I pop into random threads insulting people? Nah bra, my self esteem isn't tied to that. Jefjef thought he would get in a free shot, unprovoked, and I'm just letting him know that if he wants to f*ck with me, then let's go on the battlefield. If that's somehow childish, fine, per #1 above if he is willing to shut the f*ck up about me then I'm content to leave him alone.

And again, you show my #5. LOLOLOL.... Grow a few ranks before you challenge. No smart MJR or above would accept this...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Next

Return to Callouts Archives