Conquer Club

The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Odd Fellows Union (TOFU) Recruiting & Competitive

Postby L M S on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 am

Happy to be a part of the crew!

I have been in (essentially) the same clan for a few years prior to this and after my recent extended vacation from clan life, I am pleased to be welcomed into this fine organization.

leehar:
1) TOFU is a top notch clan, why wouldn't I want to be involved here?
2) Fen is a great player; why wouldn't I want to be on the same team? And yeah, lets not forget about the other 25 great players in the clan, why again would I not want to be on that team?
3) Fen is a good friend. You may not know that he and I were playing dubs together waaaaay back when he was a sergeant, this was years years ago when he first came over from Landgrab.
4) Did you notice that I never joined IA when he was there? Well, it wasn't because they didn't ask.
5) One big reason for my interest was to get back with my good friend Deli. He and I happen to be the best dubs team on CC, fyi.

Ok that's enough for now. Thanks for being happy for me leehar....hopefully your next post will contribute more entertainment and less thinly veiled contempt.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 am

1st Class reply :lol: =D>

I like this guy already!
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby TheSpaceCowboy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 am

L M S wrote:Happy to be a part of the crew!

I have been in (essentially) the same clan for a few years prior to this and after my recent extended vacation from clan life, I am pleased to be welcomed into this fine organization.

leehar:
2) Fen is a great player; why wouldn't I want to be on the same team?
[url]3) Fen is a good friend[/url]. You may not know that he and I were playing dubs together waaaaay back when he was a sergeant, this was years years ago when he first came over from Landgrab.
4) Did you notice that I never joined IA when he was there? Well, it wasn't because they didn't ask.
5) One big reason for my interest was to get back with my good friend Deli. He and I happen to be the best dubs team on CC, fyi.

Ok that's enough for now. Thanks for being happy for me leehar....hopefully your next post will contribute more entertainment and less thinly veiled contempt.

Change ToFu's name to Friends of Fen???

FF for short in clan abbreviation???

"The F - Bombs" to those of us who know them best?? :shock:

Inquiring minds want to know!!

(congrats on all the new additions, btw!) =D>

and also congrats on being the best dubs team on CC, LMS. . I did not know that. Deli still goes to that chiropractor I recommended some time ago. :o
Iacta Alea Est
Brigadier TheSpaceCowboy

Postby Dako on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am

FF reminds me of friendly fire only. Hmmmm.
Colonel Dako

Postby Leehar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am

leehar:
2) Fen is a great player; why wouldn't I want to be on the same team? And yeah, lets not forget about the other 25 great players in the clan, why again would I not want to be on that team?
3) Fen is a good friend. You may not know that he and I were playing dubs together waaaaay back when he was a sergeant, this was years years ago when he first came over from Landgrab.

Was I wrong, or did you not have a sig widely claiming you and Fen as the most kick-ass dubs team on CC?
Perhaps you only see contempt where you're looking for it? Because I confess I'm struggling to see it in my comment :-s

Less Skepticism, more Joy please
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 am

TheSpaceCowboy wrote:Change ToFu's name to Friends of Fen???

Then there'd only be like 5 people left in the clan. They've done nothing but beat and whip me since I joined.

(Don't tell them I like it.)
General Master Fenrir

Postby L M S on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am

Leehar wrote:

leehar:

Was I wrong, or did you not have a sig widely claiming you and Fen as the most kick-ass dubs team on CC?
Perhaps you only see contempt where you're looking for it? Because I confess I'm struggling to see it in my comment :-s

Less Skepticism, more Joy please

Rather than devolve this thread I'll simply point to your original comment and the curious use of punctuation, leehar.
www.thisisFen'sworldandwearealljustlivinginit.com?
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby IcePack on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Congrats LMS and TOFU :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby macbone on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 am

I felt a tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.

Congrats on finding a new home, L M S.

I just want you guys to know that I hate every single one of you. (Except Cat and Denise, of course.)

Fen? L M S? Deli? We're still buds, right? =)
Colonel macbone

Postby wolfpack0530 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 am

sheeett, soon you guys will need to change your name to TOFOED ;)
A clan war with you guys would be more like a family renunion. what say you guys?
It will be just like old times. I will be attacking LMS, Fen, and Deli like i always do. Except this time they wont be my teammates :o

I have always respected Tofu. you guys have managed to be and stay elite, top dog, and yet not really be hated. that is hard to do. i mean, everyone hates THOTA (well, back when they were worth mentioning)

just saying, that other than TLO, FOED and TOFU have never had a clan war, and we have both been around for like 3+ years. long over due.

best of luck
Captain wolfpack0530

Postby Master Fenrir on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 am

macbone wrote:Fen? L M S? Deli? We're still buds, right? =)

Of course, dude.

wolfpack0530 wrote:A clan war with you guys would be more like a family renunion. what say you guys?
It will be just like old times. I will be attacking LMS, Fen, and Deli like i always do. Except this time they wont be my teammates :o

Yeah, but this time I'd be hitting you back and I'm not sure you could handle it. My power level is over 9000.
General Master Fenrir

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 am

Master Fenrir wrote:My power level is over 9000.

power level = penis length in inches * 1000?
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby wolfpack0530 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:
macbone wrote:Fen? L M S? Deli? We're still buds, right? =)

Of course, dude.

wolfpack0530 wrote:A clan war with you guys would be more like a family renunion. what say you guys?

Yeah, but this time I'd be hitting you back and I'm not sure you could handle it. My power level is over 9000.

thats only because i always attack all the way down to 1 army. lol
i like to think of the 1s on my territories as little middle fingers that the other guy has to endure. he may win, but at least he really feels bad about himself when its all said and done.
And that is what truly matters :)
Captain wolfpack0530

Postby wolfpack0530 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

one more thing. did you guys know that if you take an extra firm block of tofu, and cut a little hole in it. put it in the microwave for like 25 seconds, it feels just like the real thing.

Deli, you know what im talkin bout
Captain wolfpack0530

Postby jj3044 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

wolfpack0530 wrote:cut a little hole in it.

:shock:

How little? :lol:
Colonel jj3044

Postby comic boy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:34 am

wolfpack0530 wrote:sheeett, soon you guys will need to change your name to TOFOED ;)
A clan war with you guys would be more like a family renunion. what say you guys?

I have always respected Tofu. you guys have managed to be and stay elite, top dog, and yet not really be hated. that is hard to do. i mean, everyone hates THOTA (well, back when they were worth mentioning)

just saying, that other than TLO, FOED and TOFU have never had a clan war, and we have both been around for like 3+ years. long over due.

best of luck

Interesting that you think that everybody hated THOTA yet have failed to note that 3 ex ponies are currently in the TOFU ranks, do you have problems getting dressed in the morning :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby codeblue1018 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:03 am

comic boy wrote:
wolfpack0530 wrote:sheeett, soon you guys will need to change your name to TOFOED ;)

best of luck

Interesting that you think that everybody hated THOTA yet have failed to note that 3 ex ponies are currently in the TOFU ranks, do you have problems getting dressed in the morning :lol:

:lol:
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby VampireM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:33 am

so umm where do i put in my application? the clan world is just going to be one big TOFU, then they will be number one forever
Colonel VampireM

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 am

Is that a serious request Vamp? I have you down as a great player who happens to be in IA :-)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby VampireM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Is that a serious request Vamp? I have you down as a great player who happens to be in IA :-)

Well thank you CoF, i really just close my eyes and hit buttons hope for the best... Atm im not playing any games, taking it easy after my trip to australia and the remaining of the summer.. Maybe one day u might get an application message
Colonel VampireM

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Well stone the crows, it's krikee

The Odd Fellows Union's latest recruit. Welcome mate.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Leehar on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

Crikey, he's still with GR!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby krikee on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 am

Leehar wrote:Crikey, he's still with GR!

Verily, a transitory overlap! Really, it's just my fundamental insecurity of being clanless for even a split-second :shock:
Thornton Cottage | Law | Music | Tech
Best: 2547 / Colonel on 2010-11-10
Major krikee

Postby richwwtk on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am

Are you guys still recruiting?

I've yet to join a clan but would be very interested.

I've got next to no team experience as yet, but am keen and willing to learn and figure this would be best done in a clan environment.

It would be an honour to be considered.
Major richwwtk

Postby #1_stunna on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan