++JOIN NOW BEFORE THE SITH LORDS WIN (12/16) ++

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++JOIN NOW BEFORE THE SITH LORDS WIN (12/16) ++

Postby new guy1 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 am

Update**- He says you may start the game if it fills before his computer is fixed.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 am

new guy1 wrote:Update**- He says you may start the game if it fills before his computer is fixed.

ok thanks. Hopefully his computer will be fixed soon.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby vodean on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:14 am

cant he use one of your computers?
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

He could, but he would only be here for a week and so would only be able to help out on the game for that week.
Sergeant new guy1

Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby vodean on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

new guy1 wrote:He could, but he would only be here for a week and so would only be able to help out on the game for that week.

i dont know about where you come from, but where i am, it takes less than a week to fix a computer
Sergeant vodean

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 am

vodean wrote:
new guy1 wrote:He could, but he would only be here for a week and so would only be able to help out on the game for that week.

i dont know about where you come from, but where i am, it takes less than a week to fix a computer

He doesnt know whats wrong about it and he just moved so his parents will probably put his computer near the bottom of the to do list as a consequence of it. I will talk to him about it, but I am not diagnosing a time when his computer will be fixed.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 am

new guy1 wrote:
vodean wrote:

He doesnt know whats wrong about it and he just moved so his parents will probably put his computer near the bottom of the to do list as a consequence of it. I will talk to him about it, but I am not diagnosing a time when his computer will be fixed.

alright. wish him good luck, and tell him he's an ass for holding up my star wars mafia game.
Sergeant vodean

Postby Campin_Killer on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm in for whenever this starts
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Updated Players List:

1.) new guy 1
2.) jgordon111
3.) ghostly447
4.)jrl332005
5.) thehippo8
6.) hypothetically
7.) brendall
8.) shaggydan
9.) iron butterfly
10.) vodeon
11.) thechuck51
12.)redhedge47
13.)Campin_Killer
14.)
15.)
16.)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 pm

in please.
i was waiting for somebody else to take the 13th spot :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Updated Players List:

1.) new guy 1
2.) jgordon111
3.) ghostly447
4.)jrl332005
5.) thehippo8
6.) hypothetically
7.) brendall
8.) shaggydan
9.) iron butterfly
10.) vodeon
11.) thechuck51
12.)redhedge47
13.)Campin_Killer
14.)DiM
15.)
16.)

2 more!

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Do you think this would be a good game for a n00b like me?
If so, I'm in.

I know a fair amount about Star Wars, but nothing whatever about mafia. I will do my best to learn as I go if you guys think I can.
Any help would, of course, be greatly appreciated. :D
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2007 - Jan. 1, 2014 - thanks to Game 13172870
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Read the rules and the guides that explain a little about the terms and how to play it and such and he doesnt mind. Hes at my house tonight, he told me to tell you that.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 am

new guy1 wrote:Read the rules and the guides that explain a little about the terms and how to play it and such and he doesnt mind. Hes at my house tonight, he told me to tell you that.

Of course, this is the most cynical liar ... you should run away ... screaming also helps!

ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Clever's been MIA for a while now. I don't expect this one to start up too soon.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives