Conquer Club

jefjef sucks at risk

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: jefjef sucks at risk

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

My bad then... I thought you were being sarcastic the first time. 8-)

Okay then.... let's get back to how we should all help the person who is being called out here complete his metamorphosis into a man. I know it won't be an easy task but it for his own good. Let's face it, eventually he will have to move out of his mom's house and into the real world and we all know what a dangerous place the real world can be. It is for that reason that I think we are doing him a favor and he doesn't even realize that we are helping him out.. :( :( Oh well.. I could live with that as long as I know in my heart that I did some good! ;)

Now.... I realize that he has a much higher rank than the OP but to me that should just translate into easier wins. (no offense to lower ranks intended but it is statistically true.) I have never put a high priority on points but I know that some do and that is their right. I personally just play for fun and spend most of my time playing team games.

The one thing that I do know is this.... I feel like if you are able to make comments like the following in a public forum:

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In games of randomness - random always has the most influence and final say but it takes being more than a corporal to realize that..

Then I think you should..... (pardon my french) back your shit up! these types are comments from him are all to common yet that is all they are... comments without back up. I also realize that 1 vs 1 provides too much luck in drops and who goes first but I am sorry.... If I make a comment like that about someone I would have to be prepared to back it up. I would either accept his challenge, apologize for the comment, or try to negotiate different terms.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
Captain lynch5762

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

lynch5762 wrote:My bad then... I thought you were being sarcastic the first time. 8-)

:lol: For the first time ever, no.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jltile1 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm

lynch5762 wrote:My bad then... I thought you were being sarcastic the first time. 8-)

Okay then.... let's get back to how we should all help the person who is being called out here complete his metamorphosis into a man. I know it won't be an easy task but it for his own good. Let's face it, eventually he will have to move out of his mom's house and into the real world and we all know what a dangerous place the real world can be. It is for that reason that I think we are doing him a favor and he doesn't even realize that we are helping him out.. :( :( Oh well.. I could live with that as long as I know in my heart that I did some good! ;)

Now.... I realize that he has a much higher rank than the OP but to me that should just translate into easier wins. (no offense to lower ranks intended but it is statistically true.) I have never put a high priority on points but I know that some do and that is their right. I personally just play for fun and spend most of my time playing team games.

The one thing that I do know is this.... I feel like if you are able to make comments like the following in a public forum:

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In games of randomness - random always has the most influence and final say but it takes being more than a corporal to realize that..

Then I think you should..... (pardon my french) back your shit up! these types are comments from him are all to common yet that is all they are... comments without back up. I also realize that 1 vs 1 provides too much luck in drops and who goes first but I am sorry.... If I make a comment like that about someone I would have to be prepared to back it up. I would either accept his challenge, apologize for the comment, or try to negotiate different terms.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

=D>

Response : via you tube
Major jltile1

Postby jefjef on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 pm

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Thank you sir for the beautiful serenade... :D I love that song and I am glad that you recognize that I am only trying to help 8-)
Captain lynch5762

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:53 am

drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Mr Changsha on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 am

There is little worse than an internet gang-bang. It is not as if jef jef is either a superb player or an unusually able poster. In these circumstances one can only suggest that this is a case of a bunch of mediocrities laying into one chap whose contributions to this site just about rises above the level of 'tediously average'.

I can't bear gang bangs of any kind. Frankly they remind me of public school, hot crumpets and tumescently engorged flashmans. Nothing worse than seeing a spindly sod being rogered rigorously by the rugger third 15. Nothing worse at all.

So this is a shitty excuse for a thread on every level. The op is a tedious troll of limited means, jef jef can just about apply his own lube but is capable of little more and the various ingrates jumping on for their standard issue 5 minute romp actually managed to lower the tone still further.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby aad0906 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:19 am

This is nothing but a bait and flame thread started by one of biggest CC trolls. I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet.
Major aad0906

Postby lynch5762 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 am

Well at least it is in the proper location... "call outs"

But I supposed it will be locked soon. It is important to make sure that we protect each other from getting our feelings hurt by something that someone on the internet said. :roll:
Captain lynch5762

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 am

Mr Changsha wrote:There is little worse than an internet gang-bang. It is not as if jef jef is either a superb player or an unusually able poster. In these circumstances one can only suggest that this is a case of a bunch of mediocrities laying into one chap whose contributions to this site just about rises above the level of 'tediously average'.

I can't bear gang bangs of any kind. Frankly they remind me of public school, hot crumpets and tumescently engorged flashmans. Nothing worse than seeing a spindly sod being rogered rigorously by the rugger third 15. Nothing worse at all.

So this is a shitty excuse for a thread on every level. The op is a tedious troll of limited means, jef jef can just about apply his own lube but is capable of little more and the various ingrates jumping on for their standard issue 5 minute romp actually managed to lower the tone still further.

Speaking of mediocrity - thanks for stopping by and contributing to the love fest!

BTW. I have not requested that this be locked - so you all go ahead and bang bang long time, frolic in your inadequacies and feel good about yourselves.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Nicky15 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 am

lynch5762 wrote:Well at least it is in the proper location... "call outs"

But I supposed it will be locked soon. It is important to make sure that we protect each other from getting our feelings hurt by something that someone on the internet said. :roll:

I am watching ! :twisted: and trying to decide, if this is constituting cyber bullying or not...... But jefjef, obviously seems he isn't going to take any baiting, so while he is happy and you don't cross any lines then knock yourselves out. However I do wonder why you are bothering if he won't play. I think you make yourselves look bad not him. But that's just my opinion.
Major Nicky15

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 pm

aad0906 wrote:This is nothing but a bait and flame thread started by one of biggest CC trolls. I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet.

+1
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Dibbun on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Nicky15 wrote:

I am watching ! :twisted: and trying to decide, if this is constituting cyber bullying or not...... But jefjef, obviously seems he isn't going to take any baiting, so while he is happy and you don't cross any lines then knock yourselves out. However I do wonder why you are bothering if he won't play. I think you make yourselves look bad not him. But that's just my opinion.

Did you not read the content of the thread? This started because I was baited by him in a thread which had nothing to do with him. I have stated several times that if jefjef wants to stfu about my ability (or accept my challenge) then I have no reason to call him out.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Nicky15 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Nicky15 wrote:

Did you not read the content of the thread? This started because I was baited by him in a thread which had nothing to do with him. I have stated several times that if jefjef wants to stfu about my ability (or accept my challenge) then I have no reason to call him out.

You can call him out all you want. But its the baiting and flaming in this thread that's the issue here. But what is the point really, when isn't going to play. I am not just referring to you.
Major Nicky15

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Is there any way we could get a flame/bait/troll JefJef subforum? or at least a General flame/bait/troll JefJef thread. It would remove a lot of the clutter from the forums and enhance the experience of many users looking to read and/or partake in flame/bait/troll JefJef activities?
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 pm

jefjef wrote:I have a tiny E-penis.

QFT

I see this making it into a sig. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:23 pm

chapcrap wrote:

QFT

Are you talking about the quote or jefjef's e-penis itself?
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby macbone on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Dibbun, I enjoyed our 1v1 series back in the day, and it looks like you've gotten better.

Challenge him again when you guys' points are closer together. Right now, if he loses to you, he's out 40 pts, and if he wins, he only nets 10 pts. That's not a really good trade there unless he sweeps you or only allows one loss.
Colonel macbone

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

QFT

Yes.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

chapcrap wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

QFT

Yes.

do you have an image of his e-penis?
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby jefjef on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

QFT

Yes.

8--->
Colonel jefjef

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:33 pm

jefjef wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

QFT

Yes.

8--->

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Although, its still larger than me
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby Nicky15 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 am

Seems jefjefs epenis scared everyone off. If there are no objections, i would like to file this now.
Major Nicky15

Postby Arama86n on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 am

Nicky15 wrote:Seems jefjefs epenis scared everyone off. If there are no objections, i would like to file this now.

:lol:
File the ****** ****** :!:
And then pop over for a cold beer.
Major Arama86n

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

Dere be 0 objections
Colonel NoSurvivors

PreviousNext

Return to Callouts Archives