Conquer Club

Dice Stats Manipulation

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Dice Stats Manipulation

Postby donkeymile on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 pm

I've always suspected the dice stats were bullshit - found it odd how almost everyone was sitting around 0%.

Starting watching more closely and noticed thigns not adding up. Then tonight my opponent hits a neutral and then 3 of mine that had 2 troops apiece on them - stats show 1 win 5 losses on 3v2 .... pure bullshit.

thats my rant - and I stick to it ... not the first time I have seen discrepencies either.
Captain donkeymile

Re: Dice Stats Manipulation

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm

donkeymile wrote:I've always suspected the dice stats were bullshit - found it odd how almost everyone was sitting around 0%.

Starting watching more closely and noticed thigns not adding up. Then tonight my opponent hits a neutral and then 3 of mine that had 2 troops apiece on them - stats show 1 win 5 losses on 3v2 .... pure bullshit.

thats my rant - and I stick to it ... not the first time I have seen discrepencies either.

LOL your not supposed to notice when your getting screwed or mention it. Its considered crass. ;)
Private jgordon1111

Postby Gabriel13 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm

3v2 loses a lot. Sorry that your random dice are rigged, but that's just the way it is. Dice are assholes! But stop fucking complaining.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby donkeymile on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:57 pm

THATS your comment? That 3v2 loses a lot? That makes no sense!
Captain donkeymile

Postby jammyjames on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:11 am

Gabriel13 wrote:3v2 loses a lot. Sorry that your random dice are rigged, but that's just the way it is. Dice are assholes! But stop fucking complaining.

Read the thread before you comment, he isn't complaining about his dice, he's complaining about the dice stats feature.

:lol:
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby zimmah on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

jammyjames wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:3v2 loses a lot. Sorry that your random dice are rigged, but that's just the way it is. Dice are assholes! But stop fucking complaining.

Read the thread before you comment, he isn't complaining about his dice, he's complaining about the dice stats feature.

:lol:

has community fallen so deep that we now need a tl;dr for a tl;dr?

tl;dr only nerds read nowadays

dr;tl;dr; :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Whut he say? :?
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby chang50 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:31 am

Viceroy63 wrote:Whut he say? :?

Reads like Double Dutch to me..
Captain chang50

Postby donkeymile on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

As if I needed more proof tonight ...

Watched my opponent take 25v15 and his dice stats showed 3v2 - 0 wins 0 losses.

Just a small taste of what I have personally witnessed, not including others who have see the same type of thing.

Odd how we're all about 0% but these strange 'anomolies' keep appearing or not appearing in my dice stats ....
Captain donkeymile

Postby Agent 86 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 am

It's true...the stats how ever they have been programmed are false.

So I will not click on the wasted Dice Stats again...so wrong CC

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm

The scientists working on CC Intensity Cube Theory have made a breakthrough.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Dude, you are WAY behind the 8 ball on this one xD. you see, your opponent gets good dice, then when you are screwed and have 4-5 territories left (on a map such as say, classic) you beat 3's with 2's and 6's with 4's and such, thus, evening out the sice. :P THAT my good friend, is how CC bullshit dice's you. :D
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 pm

donkeymile wrote:As if I needed more proof tonight ...

Watched my opponent take 25v15 and his dice stats showed 3v2 - 0 wins 0 losses.

Just a small taste of what I have personally witnessed, not including others who have see the same type of thing.

Odd how we're all about 0% but these strange 'anomolies' keep appearing or not appearing in my dice stats ....

holy shit.. who cares you little child? just play the fuckin game.
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby donkeymile on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:04 pm

rhp 1 - your small little mind can't even try to comprehend what I'm trying to say so just go back to being one of the mindless sheep and play your games ...

I'll snap my fingers when I need another worthless thought of yours to make me smile and be thankful for getting a brain when there are others like you who clearly were missed.
Captain donkeymile

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 am

I would love it if everyone would shut the f*ck up about the dice. I'm glad chess doesn't deal with dice because those players are a lot more though not completely accepting of losses being their own damn fault.

Damn I wish that they would come up with a more appropriate name for this game we play based on the risk that is inherent in attacking and defending...

And go tell the English that they had lucky dice at the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, after all they were greatly outnumbered by the French...
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby chang50 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:34 am

Dibbun wrote:I would love it if everyone would shut the f*ck up about the dice. I'm glad chess doesn't deal with dice because those players are a lot more though not completely accepting of losses being their own damn fault.

Damn I wish that they would come up with a more appropriate name for this game we play based on the risk that is inherent in attacking and defending...

And go tell the English that they had lucky dice at the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, after all they were greatly outnumbered by the French...

Well said,cc is a dice based game ffs,if you don't like dice based games,don't play it,could not be simpler..
Captain chang50

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 am

None of you understand what the OP said..the stats over on you left of the page- clue those that have no knowledge. It says Dice Stats, click on this and believe what it says sheeple- People unable to think for themselves. Followers. Lemmings. Those with no cognitive ablilities of their own.

They are not accurate and contain many errors. That's what donkeymile is saying and he is right!!

Major Agent 86

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

It's a huge conspiracy. Lack is smuggling the unaccounted for dices and selling them on the black market.
You guys should shut up about it if you know what's good for you.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:It's a huge conspiracy. Lack is smuggling the unaccounted for dices and selling them on the black market.
You guys should shut up about it if you know what's good for you.

Here is a picture a stealthy Dispatch reporter took of the unaccounted dice stock pile:

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm

f*ck you monkey, you have no idea..get some coding behind you before you play the smart arse..gone from this site for good.

And Lack, poor coding..so many errors,

bye bye..yeah and don't let the door hit me on the way back..truly this site sucks

Major Agent 86

Postby niMic on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened in Office Space.

Oh, and Agent 86, how the f*ck could you think anyone cared? Gtfo.
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Agent 86 wrote:f*ck you monkey, you have no idea..get some coding behind you before you play the smart arse..gone from this site for good.

bye bye..yeah and don't let the door hit me on the way back..truly this site sucks

Is there any proof you would accept that the dice aren't manipulated or 'poorly coded' whatever that means? What do you have in mind?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 pm

donkeymile wrote:rhp 1 - your small little mind can't even try to comprehend what I'm trying to say so just go back to being one of the mindless sheep and play your games ...

I'll snap my fingers when I need another worthless thought of yours to make me smile and be thankful for getting a brain when there are others like you who clearly were missed.

yea.. you're brilliant... complaining about dice stat accuracy on a gaming website... man.. wish I cared as much as you.. now snap your fingers and get over yourself...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Agent 86 wrote:f*ck you monkey, you have no idea..get some coding behind you before you play the smart arse..gone from this site for good.

who cares?
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 pm

the only thing I will say about the dice stats (the reason i'm not a big fan of them) is that most people simply look at the % +/- and make conclusions based on that... in other words, they see -20% attacking and think they've had horrible dice... the % says nothing about what actually took place in any particular battle... you could be rolling all 2's which gives you a poor % but if your opponents rolling 1's you're still winning the battles... all and all, dice stats are worthless... take the game less seriously and just play

a couple weeks ago I looked at mine and it said -70% attack and -45% defend.... it was right in the middle of me winning about 15 games in a row...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion