Conquer Club

Crybaby High Ranks

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Crybaby High Ranks

Postby Timminz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 am

hoytdwow wrote:It's called avoiding the childish tantrum thrower.
Captain Timminz

Postby AAFitz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

I prefer the term, Tearinginfant.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby yrral on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 pm

AgentSmith88 wrote:
hoytdwow wrote:Sigh. Updates:
The original subject of this post took me off his foe list. =D> I wonder if it had anything to do with this thread or with the coward/sore loser rating I left him. Nah, probably just a coincidence.

But, now, this guy Ludvik has foed me for beating him today in this Game Game 6661095. Again, no comments by me in game chat, no foolishness, just a quick, clean game.

Grow up, seriously.

I got news for you: plenty of people do this. It's not a new phenomenon. It is kind of a dick move, but bitching about it in a forum is WORSE. Quit whining and find someone else to play. (I'm tempted to foe you just reading this thread)

Game 5162829

yeah, sure
Sergeant 1st Class yrral

Postby Timminz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 pm

yrral wrote:Game 5162829
yeah, sure

Nice one.

09-06-27 21:41:09 - hoytdwow: I have to know. the 9 v 12 play: that was the best move you could think of?
2009-06-27 21:41:38 - hoytdwow: And then, THEN, the 7 v 9: after the 9 v 12 didn't work, you figured, hey, I'll try 7 v 9! This is your strategy?
2009-06-27 21:42:54 - yrral: just wanted to weaken you . did not even think it would be enough...
2009-06-27 21:45:24 - yrral: gg
2009-06-27 21:47:47 - hoytdwow: that's not very credible, larry.
2009-06-27 21:48:05 - hoytdwow: wanting to weaken someone is just taking one or two rolls...you went the full 9 v 12; 7 v 9.
2009-06-27 21:49:35 - yrral: game over, get over it.
2009-06-27 22:14:49 - hoytdwow: I'm over it. It's just that you're a liar is all

The best part is that that was a 1v1 game.

"How dare you attack my 12 stack?!"

:lol:
Captain Timminz

Postby Crazyirishman on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm

hoytdwow wrote:It's called shooting the messenger.

Sometimes it's worthwhile to shoot the messenger who is dumb enough to deliver a message that has already been delivered to the public.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Timminz wrote:
yrral wrote:Game 5162829
yeah, sure

Nice one.

09-06-27 21:41:09 - hoytdwow: I have to know. the 9 v 12 play: that was the best move you could think of?
2009-06-27 21:41:38 - hoytdwow: And then, THEN, the 7 v 9: after the 9 v 12 didn't work, you figured, hey, I'll try 7 v 9! This is your strategy?
2009-06-27 21:42:54 - yrral: just wanted to weaken you . did not even think it would be enough...
2009-06-27 21:45:24 - yrral: gg
2009-06-27 21:47:47 - hoytdwow: that's not very credible, larry.
2009-06-27 21:48:05 - hoytdwow: wanting to weaken someone is just taking one or two rolls...you went the full 9 v 12; 7 v 9.
2009-06-27 21:49:35 - yrral: game over, get over it.
2009-06-27 22:14:49 - hoytdwow: I'm over it. It's just that you're a liar is all

The best part is that that was a 1v1 game.

"How dare you attack my 12 stack?!"

:lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D>
you're right, high ranks are such crybaby's hoytdwow, btw, since when did lieutenant constitute a high rank?
:lol: =D> :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby persianempire on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

the higher tha rank , the higher the frequency of ther whines! sometimes it even hurts dogs ears , also it really pisses me off when you play a high ranker , they win and wont give u 1 rematch cuz ther worried about ther fkin precious rank .... pisses me off .
Major persianempire

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 pm

persianempire wrote:the higher tha rank , the higher the frequency of ther whines! sometimes it even hurts dogs ears , also it really pisses me off when you play a high ranker , they win and wont give u 1 rematch cuz ther worried about ther fkin precious rank .... pisses me off .

Maybe that's because a high rank feels he/she has done his/her duty in teaching you a lesson in that your skill is somewhat...down the scale/below the salt/in the gutter/complete rubbish (delete as appropriate) so can see no real benefit to you in beating you up again. Perhaps then you should look to your own peer group to try to improve and then return to the high ranker when your skill level means a game with you is slightly more than a limbering up exercise for them before they enjoy a serious game against other high ranks?

...just putting this out there you understand.

You could always be a good chap and offer to serve the drinks. That generally curries favour in my experience.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby persianempire on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm

ok you fruitcake. how appropriate the bullshit coming out of your fat mouth is , you high ranked yellow heart waste of space. open ur big ears, i dont care wat fukin rank you are or i am if you play a 1v1 win or lose and som1 asks for a rematch you fucking play them. every1 nos sometimes you get dicefukked, dropfukked and cardfukkred , sometimes all 3 in the same game. AND FYI i was a major about 2300 i was playing a brig, he won by total dice luck so i ask for 1 rematch then he starts 2 whine and complain about if he loses points bla fuking bla, youre probably friends with him cuz you look like whiner tool urself. in closing , if any1 ever asks 4 a rematch , no matter rank , outcome of 1st game or WHATEVER , i accept the challenge becuz i have a sack.
Major persianempire

Postby Woodruff on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm

hoytdwow wrote:I love how a lot of posts in this thread go something like this: "Yeah, it sure is a dick move to foe someone just because they beat me, but it's even more of a dick move to point that practice out."
And then, the prince above me actually contemplates foeing ME for doing this, but not foeing the pussies whose behavior inspired the thread and refuse to play anyone who can actually beat them.
It's called shooting the messenger.

No, it's called "Foeing a whiney-ass baby". It keeps us from having to read your posts. Who wants to hear this whiney crap?

Based on your current rank and given the title of this thread, you must consider "Lieutenant" to be a high rank.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Incandenza on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm

persianempire wrote:ok you fruitcake. how appropriate the bullshit coming out of your fat mouth is , you high ranked yellow heart waste of space. open ur big ears, i dont care wat fukin rank you are or i am if you play a 1v1 win or lose and som1 asks for a rematch you fucking play them. every1 nos sometimes you get dicefukked, dropfukked and cardfukkred , sometimes all 3 in the same game. AND FYI i was a major about 2300 i was playing a brig, he won by total dice luck so i ask for 1 rematch then he starts 2 whine and complain about if he loses points bla fuking bla, youre probably friends with him cuz you look like whiner tool urself. in closing , if any1 ever asks 4 a rematch , no matter rank , outcome of 1st game or WHATEVER , i accept the challenge becuz i have a sack.

Boy, with an attitude like that, I'm astonished that people aren't clamoring for games with you. Funfact: being gracious in defeat is a much more successful avenue to a rematch than whining about how bad you got jobbed. 'Cause, guess what, everyone gets jobbed sometimes.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby AAFitz on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 am

Incandenza wrote:
persianempire wrote:ok you fruitcake. how appropriate the bullshit coming out of your fat mouth is , you high ranked yellow heart waste of space. open ur big ears, i dont care wat fukin rank you are or i am if you play a 1v1 win or lose and som1 asks for a rematch you fucking play them. every1 nos sometimes you get dicefukked, dropfukked and cardfukkred , sometimes all 3 in the same game. AND FYI i was a major about 2300 i was playing a brig, he won by total dice luck so i ask for 1 rematch then he starts 2 whine and complain about if he loses points bla fuking bla, youre probably friends with him cuz you look like whiner tool urself. in closing , if any1 ever asks 4 a rematch , no matter rank , outcome of 1st game or WHATEVER , i accept the challenge becuz i have a sack.

Boy, with an attitude like that, I'm astonished that people aren't clamoring for games with you. Funfact: being gracious in defeat is a much more successful avenue to a rematch than whining about how bad you got jobbed. 'Cause, guess what, everyone gets jobbed sometimes.

Well, not everyone gets "jobbed" im sure
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 am

Dako wrote:You assume wrong. At least you should have picked at his previous games and see the % of singles (less than 5%?). But yeah, he abuses some public team games on complicated maps, but who doesn't nowadays :-D?

People who are good sports don't abuse the system...a large percetage of those in CC, actually.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Dibbun on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 pm

hoytdwow wrote:So, I play this guy 2 games today, Game 6556164 and Game 6556160 in which I mercilessly pummel him. There was no funny business, no mean game chat (there was no game chat whatsoever), no skipped turns, nothing. Quick clean games, both of them.

so what does he do? Foe me. Just because I beat him. LOL Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh go cry to your mommy why don't you

They make products for your hurting vagina

Others have done the same thing. Grow up and grow a pair.

:roll:

How ironic that you have become the crybaby mid rank.

Game 11339778
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 pm

I would expect you to necro bump a 2 year old thread...

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 pm

hoytdwow wrote:So, I play this guy 2 games today, Game 6556164 and Game 6556160 in which I mercilessly pummel him. There was no funny business, no mean game chat (there was no game chat whatsoever), no skipped turns, nothing. Quick clean games, both of them.

so what does he do? Foe me. Just because I beat him. LOL Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh go cry to your mommy why don't you

They make products for your hurting vagina

Others have done the same thing. Grow up and grow a pair.

:roll:

dude.. you're not even a good player.. crawl back under whatever rock you came out from.. you foed me for spankin the shit out of you... what a joke you are....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:53 pm

FAST POST:

Anyone take the time to look at this dude's wall? comical... and the best part of this is, I can ramble on what a dork this dude is, and because he has me foed, he won't read any of it... It's simply for public consumption...

<waiting>

knowing this spaz will click to see my posts and respond... he can't help himself... though he feigns maturity...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Timminz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Dude, you're calling out a post from more than two years ago.
Captain Timminz

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Timminz wrote:Dude, you're calling out a post from more than two years ago.

It's like that one movie with Keanu Reeves where he talks to what's-her-face from the future.

Or something, I never saw the movie.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

i would have much preferred to see arnold swarz. as "the one" rather than keanu.

he's such a badass.....

or maybe clint eastwood???
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:i would have much preferred to see arnold swarz. as "the one" rather than keanu.

he's such a badass.....

or maybe clint eastwood???

Eastwood would've been awesome if it was prime Eastwood (he would've been too old).
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 am

Army of GOD wrote:
Timminz wrote:Dude, you're calling out a post from more than two years ago.

It's like that one movie with Keanu Reeves where he talks to what's-her-face from the future.

Or something, I never saw the movie.

Oh, I love that movie. It's White Sky, or something like that.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Locked, for obvious reasons.
Private blakebowling

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion