Conquer Club

Gen.LeeGettinhed [Banned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Gen.LeeGettinhed [Banned] DCR

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 am

Accused:
Gen.LeeGettinhed (at it again)

The accused are suspected of:
Ranching with a slight change

Game number(s):
11329358 (a corporal)
11321463 (a sergeant)
11315169 (a corporal)
11304468 (a captain)
11307768 (a lieutenant)
11216517 (a captain)

Comments:
Well, he's at again but here is the twist. Instead of creating games and abusing the invite system, he appears to be the "invited", lol. Once again, his home map (mogul) with his settings; and the outcome was as expected, a win for GLG. The big shocker here is that all the players in the above mentioned games never played mogul before and the game chat proves that. Could this be a private conversation between GLG and the game creator? To start a game, GLG's settings and invite him as technically per his last shenanigans in which he was warned for invite abuse, this wouldn't be considered that as he was invited? Bottom line, the same bs is happening yet again; taking advantage of unsuspected players who have zero clue and no chance of beating him.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Re: Gen.LeeGettinhed

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:23 am

codeblue1018 wrote:Game number(s):
Game 11329358 (a corporal)
Game 11321463 (a sergeant)
Game 11315169 (a corporal)
Game 11304468 (a captain)
Game 11307768 (a lieutenant)
Game 11216517 (a captain)

hehehehehe... could someone take 1K pints from his belt?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 am

screen shots he is using wall posts and live chat to get the games. same as before but he is getting them to create the games.
Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.
Captain eddie2

Re: Gen.LeeGettinhed [Pending] DCR

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 am

even better is this 1... he is befriending them for a quick game the guy creates a game and glg don't join prooving it has got to be a map unknown to the members.
glg's wall.

JOIN HURRY
JAPAN

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm

i made map

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

gotta watch the SD??? im on roses wall??? what you mean

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

thx

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 pm

oh, discuss in Live Chat first

by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm

ill make map OK?

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

shure

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

lol, funny occupation/interests
. . .wanna play a fast game?

by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 pm

i dont give a sht they foe me whuptee doooo this sht cost 25 dollars a year

by newsammy931
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 pm

exactly. . .ALL game discussion s/b on Game Chat. your notes on Rose's wall is SD. . .and a problem.

by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm

gottta watch the SD. . .you on Rose's wall

by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm

nice win on classic just now

by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 pm

don't you just love wall comments. glg i just modified your comment look

gottta watch the ranching. . .me on players walls
by Gen.LeeGettinhed
on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm
Captain eddie2

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 am

GoranZ wrote:

A point reset would be appropriate here. He's making a mockery out of the set rules and mods.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Keefie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 am

How low can you go :( Back to 1000 points would be a suitable punishment.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 am

codeblue1018 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

A point reset would be appropriate here. He's making a mockery out of the set rules and mods.

is that all you think here is the result from the last case. page 9..
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=167344&start=135
he was warned for gross abuse in the escalating scale for this is
Warning,
One Month Vacation,
Permanent Vacation.

so glg should have a 1 month vacation coming up along with a point reset that might teach him to stop also he should be striped of his conqurer title to prevent others from thinking this play style is ok.

edit: just been told you only get the top medal once so forget the comment about the striping of it.
Captain eddie2

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 am

eddie2 wrote:is that all you think here is the result from the last case. page 9..
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=167344&start=135
he was warned for gross abuse in the escalating scale for this is
Warning,
One Month Vacation,
Permanent Vacation.

so glg should have a 1 month vacation coming up along with a point reset that might teach him to stop also he should be striped of his conqurer title to prevent others from thinking this play style is ok.

edit: just been told you only get the top medal once so forget the comment about the striping of it.

He was already warned(it didn't work), 1 month vacation will not work since he plays few games per month(depending how many noobs he will find for farming). So its permanent ban or point reset, and I think that significant point reset will do much better job.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 am

ranching is classed the same as farming so 1 month ban and point reset. should be in order, because like you said the 1 month ban wont affect him that much but it is the rule for 2nd violation. and they wont skip to 3rd stage. it was hard to get the origonal result.
Captain eddie2

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 am

what a LOAD OF BS. . .

I was warned:

1) "to NOT abuse the system" by "inviting players to games that they don't understand". So I didn't, I TALKED to opponents BEFORE the game, assured they KNEW the map/settings they were going to play and allowed them to create it -- or not. Isn't that what Live Chat is for?

2) I didn't create these games and send invitations to them to the opponents. THEY CREATED. . . are complainers NUTS?

3) I was warned: to quit playing Cook-Privates (had NOT been playing New, Cook, Cadets), so EACH of my last several CM opponents were ABOVE those levels: Corporal, Sergeant First Class, Corporal, Captain, Lieutenant, Captain, Lieutenant. Hey, I was phasing away from Privates and moving up the food chain LONG before anybody WARNED me of anything. Is CC admin going to CHANGE that now???

4) It was RECOMMENDED: play games where opponents have more than a 10% chance of winning. Recent record: 6:1. The last time I checked, 7/17 was somewhere between 14-15%. THEN take into account points involved and it's -68

Now here is what is interesting, EACH of my last opponents THANKED me, and APPRECIATED a game with me. What the hell is everybody's problem?

Finally, Codeblue/eddie2, etc. should be BANNED for filing ANOTHER BS report when I have NOT reverted to what I was doing before. If KA/Lack had ANY sense, that's what they'd do.

COMMENTS from opponents; nice things -- NOT complaints:
11329358 2012-07-03 14:38:00 - hs701cb: no probs
11321463 2012-07-01 20:18:08 - Sotan: I am not familiar with this terrain I will appreciate if you have patience to figure out
11308468 2012-06-28 20:46:59 - Robert E Lee772: thank you
11216517 2012-06-09 01:17:51 - King Engineer: i learnt a LOT from this one game alone!
Last edited by Gen.LeeGettinhed on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby hmsps on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 am

If they had any sense you would have been dealt with properly a long long time ago when you were using your other name. You constantly just look for ways round the system, just big up be a man, play the game the way it was meant to be played. No one thinks you are a real conquerer your more of a plastic one.

Time to step up to the plate admins. Lock the thread before any more bs is spewed.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Postby Nicky15 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:15 am

You are still talking inexperienced players who have never played the map before into games they have no chance of winning,

2012-07-02 01:18:08 - Sotan: I am not familiar with this terrain I will appreciate if you have patience to figure out
2012-07-02 01:18:25 - Gen.LeeGettinhed: sure, I can explain it after, oK?
2012-07-02 01:18:35 - Gen.LeeGettinhed: thank you for setting up
2012-07-02 01:18:38 - Sotan: ok

This guy doesn't seem very pleased.

Why explain after if you are supposedly "helping" these players, why not give them a fighting a chance and give them pointers before, if you are not merely playing them to collect easy points.
You may have picked higher ranks, but none of them are really experienced are they, and all noobs at your choice of map. You just seem to find anyway you can to exploit the system. Everyone's "problem" is we want a fair and level playing field, where the conqueror makes it to the top by actually being the best at the game, not just the person who can find the most loopholes to wriggle through. It's quite sad really, as I hear that behind all this you are an exceptional player. So I have no idea why you go to such lengths to ranch a few measly points. Perhaps you are being intentionally annoying, like the attention ? I don't know.

This is my opinion as a player not a mod, I have paid my money like everyone else, and am entitled to my opinion.
Major Nicky15

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 am

assured they KNEW the map/settings they were going to play and allowed them to create it

Evidently untrue given the comments made by the players ("I'm not familiar...." etc etc)

You just seem to find anyway you can to exploit the system. Everyone's "problem" is we want a fair and level playing field, where the conqueror makes it to the top by actually being the best at the game, not just the person who can find the most loopholes to wriggle through

=D> +1
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:58 am

I know this is a heated topic, but I want everyone to keep the baiting/flaming etc. to nothing. If you can't respond without it, you will be dealt with on the escalating scale of intentional flaming. The last few times GLG was hit with a C&A case, textbooks were written, and as much as I don't mind the posts that are going to add to the case, the personal thoughts and comments are unneeded. Consider this post to be everyones first and only friendly warning. Even the slightest flame from here on out (in my opinion) will be given a warning or higher depending on the escalation of the individual.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 am

I'm sorry but this is kinda silly.
Are we not allowed to join a game someone else creates when we know they've never played it or won't do well??? I've invited RL friends to a game that I didn't think they would do well on for practise while they had no / limited experience on it.

Isn't that what we all do? Look for games we think we can win. He's not inviting low rankers and he's talking to them and as a capt and a lt for sure should have the sense to look at his prior games or at least know / look at the map before hand.

Sorry - no matter what you think of GLG I don't see much basis for punishment here. And by punishing him I think A) now we r just inventing rules and B) this sets a dangerous predicent for anyone who invites anybody to a game that they previously didn't know.

At some point the game creator needs to take some personal F'ing responsibility to look at the guy asking for a "quick game" and refusing to play any map other than that with certain settings.

If I as a major where in chat and someone I didn't know very well (GLG) said "hey want a quick game" first thing I'd do is map rank / search him on those specific settings he's requesting.

Sorry, not going to join this witch hunt. I understand the ? Marks and privates etc but this is silly.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 am

IcePack wrote:I'm sorry but this is kinda silly.
Are we not allowed to join a game someone else creates when we know they've never played it or won't do well??? I've invited RL friends to a game that I didn't think they would do well on for practise while they had no / limited experience on it.

Isn't that what we all do? Look for games we think we can win. He's not inviting low rankers and he's talking to them and as a capt and a lt for sure should have the sense to look at his prior games or at least know / look at the map before hand.

Sorry - no matter what you think of GLG I don't see much basis for punishment here. And by punishing him I think A) now we r just inventing rules and B) this sets a dangerous predicent for anyone who invites anybody to a game that they previously didn't know.

At some point the game creator needs to take some personal F'ing responsibility to look at the guy asking for a "quick game" and refusing to play any map other than that with certain settings.

If I as a major where in chat and someone I didn't know very well (GLG) said "hey want a quick game" first thing I'd do is map rank / search him on those specific settings he's requesting.

Sorry, not going to join this witch hunt. I understand the ? Marks and privates etc but this is silly.

IcePack

I totally disagree with what you wrote, every word of it...

The problem is that wast majority of his games are suspicious and look like standard farming... At very least you have to ask your self one question, why he is finding only weak players that haven't played mogul before?
On top he is promising them that he will teach them the map in speed game, and usually they end up only losing points.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 am

If he choose only majors and corps who never played the game before is it still a problem? How about brigs who never played? Majors?

He's not "farming" low ranks anymore and the ones he is now playing SHOULD know better. If they accept games without research it's their loss of points, not his. Just cuz he continues to play a specific map and settings vs higher ranks doesn't mean it's still abuse.

Just bcuz they don't know what they are doing doesn't mean it's his fault. I know lots f players who stick to a handful of maps they are very good at and specifically do well on those over and over again to "keep" their points respectable.

Sorry GoranZ, but here we just disagree.
IcePack

EDIT: if the site wants tank segregation then it should be impliemted in code. But as far as I know that's a rejected suggestion several times over already. Even you and I are allowe free reign vs corps and lt and capt on our best maps. He should be no different

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 am

IcePack wrote:If he choose only majors and corps who never played the game before is it still a problem? How about brigs who never played? Majors?

IF... but he is not choosing them so why wasting words for something that he is not doing.

IcePack wrote:Just bcuz they don't know what they are doing doesn't mean it's his fault.

The moment he is trying to exploit their weakness its his fault.
Imaginary RL example:
Processional skydiver (GLG in this case) meets someone that have never made any skydiving before in a bar and he manages to convince him to make skydiving race for money. The processional skydiver promises that he will teach the other men how to skydive after they jump from the plane. Regardless of the outcome of the race (the other man can be dead or alive but that is irrelevant) what will happen to the processional skydiver the moment when authorities find out what happened? The answer to this question is quite obvious...

IcePack wrote:Sorry GoranZ, but here we just disagree.
IcePack

He was warned for very similar set of games before so you don't disagree just with me ;)... and we don't just disagree :D, I'm convinced that I'm correct and you are wrong.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 am

The report is about Sarg corp lt and capt. So yes that is why he's doing. The past games he was punished for aren't also included in the report as those were already considered and punished.

Aren't we all trying to exploit weakness in our opponents by finding a weak point in their games? If that's the case all clan war games should be punished.

RL example doesn't apply here. So as you said, why waste words.

He was warned previously for much lower ranks. You can be convinced of what you like, but just cuz someone is convinced the sky is purple doesn't make it true.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 am

IcePack wrote:RL example doesn't apply here. So as you said, why waste words.

why? because it doesn't fit your post...

IcePack wrote:He was warned previously for much lower ranks. You can be convinced of what you like, but just cuz someone is convinced the sky is purple doesn't make it true.

we will know what color is the sky soon :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 am

ice pack look at the evidence i posted first page.

he is looking for players who have not played the map. he is contacting them for a game via there walls. he is getting them to go to live chat and talking them into playing a map on his terms, how he is doing this is to make them create the game and invite him (thinking this will clear him from what he was warned about) i gave one example where a player mad a map of his choice and invited him and he would not join. mogal is a complex map for players who do not know it... also he will only play these maps speed so if someone sees he is doing it don't have time to tell them how to play it. because we have been trying for ages to stop it. and king a has ruled it against site rules to do this now.
Captain eddie2

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 am

IcePack

It seems to me that there is a vast difference between what you are saying and what GLG is doing. He is making a routine of convincing others (who specifically are not familiar with the map) to create games just so that he can continue to take advantage of them. The consistency and obvious intention regarding taking advantage of the system with his actions is what makes it abuse here.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 am

IcePack

On my phone, so sorry if this looks like shit. So... Let's make an analogy. [MOD EDIT]
Last edited by deathcomesrippin on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: flame removed
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am

You ever hear the expression 'building a better mousetrap''?

What GLG has done here is find an alternative method to get people into his trap. The end result (the consequence) is exactly the same as it was before. Isn't that what the whole point of the warning was in the previous case? That this site didn't want to see him taking advantage of others' ignorance/innocence? He's effectively duping people who don't know better and using the privacy of live chat to accomplish his means.

It's unethical whichever way you break it down (and creepy) and no-one else I know on this site conducts himself in this manner.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:04 am

I'm sorry, but if they are experienced CC players and not of low rank (IE Sarg + with plenty of games under ther belt, even if none are city mogul) then I hold the PLAYER responsible to know what he's getting into.

If I seek out inexperienced players on my best maps and they are all Sarg+ just cuz they haven't played the map they know they can say no. They know they can look into his background, or choose a diff map. If he refuses another map then it's up to THEM to refuse his IF THEY DON'T WANT TO PLAY A NEW MAP THEY DON'T KNOW.

It's pretty damn simple. Don't play games u don't know, or play them and risk losing points. If you join a game vs a cook on classic and don't look him up, and find out he's 100% on classic and 0% on every other map and that's why he's a cool it's ur own damn fault when u lose points.

Again im not going to get into RL comparisons, they rare reflect the actual reality of what's being discussed.

It is not against written rules to peruse players who are of rank and have CC experience but not on a specific map. just cuz he picks his opponents and finds inexperienced players on a specific map, doesn't make it against te rules.

As I said previously, in clan wars you look for areas the other clan is weak on or inexperienced. Should all those games get punished as well? You are seeking our their weak points. These are not new players. They aren't low ranked. He's following the written rule so unless we are going to keep inventing new rules....While it may not be the most ethical or the most widely accepted method of finding and playing games and one that I don't personally use, I don't think it's punishable.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports