Conquer Club

Missing in Action II

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Missing in Action II

Postby GrudgeBringer_ on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm

I left a post some time back about people intentionally missing turns for whatever reason. And I got an answer that I more or less expected.

However, This has just come up and it really does require a definite answer and what most would do about it.

Say we start a 2 team Quad game...All players do their Blind drop (playing manual) except 1 person. He doesn't play his turn (whether on purpose or not is not important here), What happens the next turn...does he still get to drop 31 troops but NOW he gets to see where everyone has dropped? Does he LOSE his initial drop (you accumulate troops when you miss a turn in games that you play).

It just seems like it would be a HUGE advantage and I am not sure how to disband the game without losing points if someone does it. (I am saying it could be a power outage etc OR intentional...it doesn't really matter).

Any help would be appreciated. :?

Thanks
Major GrudgeBringer_

Re: Missing in Action II

Postby agentcom on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

If a player misses the turn to deploy, his troops are spread out as if it was not set up to be manual deployment (all 3's on classic, just to his own base on Peloponnesian War, etc.)
Colonel agentcom

Postby GrudgeBringer_ on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Thank, you...that seems fair :)
Major GrudgeBringer_

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 am

it is also mentioned in the instructions, but luckely we also have this forum here.
keep asking, and we will answer
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion