Conquer Club

Mad Men Mafia - Day 2 (6/9) Town Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mad Men Mafia - Day 1 (9/9)

Postby DiM on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

oh god. this is exactly why i had yomiel on my ignore list and avoided any games where he signed up. apparently here he signed up after me and i did not notice otherwise i probably would have asked to be removed.

whenever somebody votes for yomiel (even if it's just day 1) he starts getting defensive claiming people are making things personal and they're out to get him/her. next thing you know ridiculous accusations about stalking raping and killing start flying around.
then once enough people are pissed off by his attitude and start voting him he doesn't even bother claiming or putting up a defence (even if he really is town). he just keeps saying people are out to get him and that everybody is scum.

in my opinion this is a troll's action. a troll that doesn't care about playing fairly and only about screwing up games.

that being said. i'm putting yomiel at L-2 again.
vote yomiel

a claim would be appreciated at this point. failing to provide one will only make you look even scummier and probably result in a lynch.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby / on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

tha's minus one, not two I beleive FOS DiM, for skimming the votes
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Yomiel on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm

See? That is exactly what I mean. We could have moved on, but Campin had to instigate me further.

Dim, you are not helping. It was made clear I was playing. You signed up anyway, so deal with it and stop acting petty.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby vodean on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 pm

cant we just kill him and get it over with? ya, it might help scum, but what if yomiel IS scum? or else we will just be saved from a random D1 lynch.

FOS DiM
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Vote Count 1.2

/ ( ) -
Campin Killer (1) - Count Belisle
Count Belisle ( ) -
DiM ( ) -
everywhere116 ( ) -
ShaggyDan ( ) -
shieldgenerator7 ( ) -
vodean (1) - yomiel
yomiel (3) - everywhere116, Campin_Killer, vodean, DiM -- L-1

Not Voting - ShaggyDan, shieldgenerator7, /

if there are any errors in the vote count let me know.

with 9 alive it takes a 5 to lynch. Deadline is July 26th @ 10pm EST

A couple of notes...
- I am going to prod shieldgenerator7 and also begin to look for a replacement as I think it will be required
- If anybody would like to be replaced they should let me know via PM
- PLEASE keep your posts game related. The bickering does not make for an entertaining game so lets please refrain from such posts. If you have an issue, please PM me and I will address it in an appropriate manner.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Yomiel on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 pm

They're killing me out of spite anyway, so what's the point? They're determined to make good on that vow to stop me from playing Mafia here.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby / on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

vodean wrote:cant we just kill him and get it over with? ya, it might help scum, but what if yomiel IS scum? or else we will just be saved from a random D1 lynch.

FOS DiM

That's very scummy, we have flavor to go off of after all.
vote vode again
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Yomiel wrote:They're killing me out of spite anyway, so what's the point? They're determined to make good on that vow to stop me from playing Mafia here.

You really should claim then, please, if you are town, claiming now will let us determine who is scum.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby DiM on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

/ wrote:tha's minus one, not two I beleive FOS DiM, for skimming the votes

you had me fricking re-reading all the pages looking for the votes again at 4:44 am.
when you're the one that had me confused in the first place with your unvoting a few pages back.

indeed he's at L-1 so i'll unvote but only to avoid giving a mafia an easy lynch.
i'll revote again if he fails to provide any form of defence other than (you're spiteful, you're a bully, you vote me in every game, you stalk me)

so yomiel. L-2. claim time, again.... think seriously this time before saying you refuse to claim.

fastposted by yomiel's complain we vote out of spite.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm

No. I will not be bullied into claiming. If you want to hand the game to the Mafia, you can do it yourself. I'm not being targeted because of suspicion. Lynching someone for things like that is just being a poor sport. Dim can insult me and lie about me all he wants, but it isn't going to make me surrender to the Mafia.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Yomiel wrote:No. I will not be bullied into claiming.

nobody is bullying you. this is how games work. people vote a claim time is reached. you build a defence and try to convince people not to lynch you.

Yomiel wrote: If you want to hand the game to the Mafia, you can do it yourself.

i just unvoted you because i DON"T want to hand you to mafia.

Yomiel wrote:I'm not being targeted because of suspicion. Lynching someone for things like that is just being a poor sport.

actually you ARE targeted because of suspicion. and the suspicious thing was that you weren't trying to put pressure on people to force a claim or cause them to slip and say something incriminating. you were rushing to get a lynch no matter what. and this is a scum tell. however when people started voting for you, you immediately got all defensive and claimed being bullied. another scumtell. and if that's not all you're also refusing to claim. yet another scumtell.
i'd say the suspicion is pretty big right now. so do us all a favour and at least try to clear up some of that suspicion.

Yomiel wrote: Dim can insult me and lie about me all he wants, but it isn't going to make me surrender to the Mafia.

and now you start saying your usual things. i thought campin and vodean were insulting and bullying you. now i'm doing it too? you don't suppose we're all mafia, right? because last game we were in together you accused a lot of people of being mafia. basically most of those that voted you.
Major DiM

Postby vodean on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 pm

/ wrote:
vodean wrote:cant we just kill him and get it over with? ya, it might help scum, but what if yomiel IS scum? or else we will just be saved from a random D1 lynch.

FOS DiM

That's very scummy, we have flavor to go off of after all.
vote vode again

you see the irony in my statement, right?
im trying to show yomiel that he is doing exactly what he is accusing us of doing.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby / on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Yomiel wrote:No. I will not be bullied into claiming. If you want to hand the game to the Mafia, you can do it yourself. I'm not being targeted because of suspicion. Lynching someone for things like that is just being a poor sport. Dim can insult me and lie about me all he wants, but it isn't going to make me surrender to the Mafia.

Regardless of the reasons being poor, it is still the same as a random lynch.
But if you don't claim, we won't know if we are making a mistake or not if you are lynched, if you are town that will empower the mafia further, wasting a day, and wasting a night.
If you are town, and you claim, we won't lynch you, and we can refocus our efforts faster to finding mafia this day phase.

Why do you not want to claim on principle, despite it being the best thing for town's sake?

and to vodean, hm "irony", sure, just like how you totally were "just setting trap" with your scummy post that time you were the godfather... :|
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Campin_Killer on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

I sure wasn't bringing it up this time Yomiel, your last post brought it up yet again.

Tbh, can we just lynch him if he doesn't claim, because he is pissing me off
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby / on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 pm

I just realized something, we don't have to claim roles, just say your character's name and we get out of revealing our hand to scum.
An alignment should logically be proven, and you are not telling the scum anything that would put town in an unfavorable position.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 am

Sorry, but I'm not claiming Day 1. This is not playing the game. People are voting me solely because they dislike me, while certain other people continue to disrupt the game. It's one of them we should be voting for.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:25 am

The game is just going to continue like this, with them harassing me at every turn. Every time I try to make an argument, Dim will start saying it's because I thought the person was bulling me. Campin will claim I didn't answer a question the answer was obvious to. And LSU will just troll.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby / on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am

What on earth are you talking about?
LSU is not even in this game.
It's day one, we have nothing solid to go on, you say you are willing to play, so play, the pressure is currently on you. if you allow town to lynch you as town you lead to our defeat.

We aren't even asking your role, just your character's name, it's completely insignificant if you are town, heck ask me right now and I would gladly claim my character's name.

Either claim your character's name, or tell us exactly why claiming your character's name is objectively bad for town.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 am

went to sleep thinking i'll see some common sense when i wake up and we'll get yomiel acting properly. instead we got the 2 posts above.

you seem to constantly ignore what you don't like and keep on repeating people harass you at every turn, trolling you, bullying you.

DiM wrote:
Yomiel wrote:I'm not being targeted because of suspicion. Lynching someone for things like that is just being a poor sport.

actually you ARE targeted because of suspicion. and the suspicious thing was that you weren't trying to put pressure on people to force a claim or cause them to slip and say something incriminating. you were rushing to get a lynch no matter what. and this is a scum tell. however when people started voting for you, you immediately got all defensive and claimed being bullied. another scumtell. and if that's not all you're also refusing to claim. yet another scumtell.
i'd say the suspicion is pretty big right now. so do us all a favour and at least try to clear up some of that suspicion.

i'd like answer to this and a claim or some sort of defence other than "omg you're all bullies for voting me, i refuse to be bullied"

that being said i would like to ask the mod to seriously consider replacing yomiel.
to support my case for this replacement i'd like to point out to the 30+ pages of drama in the ncis mafia thread that culminated with yomiel being lynched despite him being a very important town power role. it's the exact same thing that's happening here. people vote for him, he starts complaining of being bullied and refuses to defend, then things get really awkward with him accusing people of murdering and raping his sister in real life and stalking him on various websites to cyber-bully him. i'd really like to avoid all that nonsense and i'd also like to avoid having to lynch him in D1 just to get rid of him
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 am

This is NOT playing. It's just people lynching me because I annoy them. At least when I voted, it was because Vodean was acting suspicious and interfering with the game. I will not claim, especially not on the first Day. When Vodean had the same number of votes against him, no one tried to force him to claim. Dim even admits in his post before yours he's just lynching me to get rid of me.

And I'm getting sick of Dim making these false claims in every thread. I have asked you same group of people to stop making comments about my sister and stop telling lies about her and claiming I've said things I haven't. /, you seriously going to tell me him talking about my sister like that is not instigating? That has no business being said in a Mafia game.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 am

and again you ignore this:

DiM wrote:

and keep claiming we are voting you out of hate and not because of suspicion.
i already explained plenty of suspicious things in your behaviour.
start explaining or ask for a replacement if you don't know how to play.
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 am

You already said that was why you are voting me.

And I also explained several times already that I always try to keep things moving, in every game I play. it has nothing to do with my role.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 am

ok i've given you plenty of chances, but since you insist on dragging things and refuse to act like a grown-up you give me no choice:

vote yomiel

with this you're at L-1 so it's literally your last chance to come up with a proper defence.

i'd rather see you do it now and fast while i'm still online and can unvote if necessary.
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 am

You just aren't listening. i have already explained my play style, but you just keep demanding some defense. I've said all I'm going to say, so if you want to mess things up for the Town, that's on you. When I turn out to be Town, I hope the others get wise and vote for you.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am

And not only that, but you continue to insult me, which just shows that YOU are the one not acting like a grown up. I don't like you, but I don't say that kind of nasty stuff about you or mock you about a personal tragedy.
New Recruit Yomiel

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives