Do you like this idea?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes : 142

Re: teammate medal

Postby agentcom on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm

And that's why there are only 30 something gold medals that have been awarded even though they retroactively awarded the medals? Cheap indeed!
Colonel agentcom

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm

agentcom wrote:And that's why there are only 30 something gold medals that have been awarded even though they retroactively awarded the medals? Cheap indeed!

+1 30 medals given, out of thousands of players.
Private jgordon1111

Postby simmons4 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 pm

i think this medal is a great idea i recieved all three before i even knew it existed. thanks, whoo hoo # 8 in medals
Colonel simmons4

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 pm

simmons4 wrote:i think this medal is a great idea i recieved all three before i even knew it existed. thanks, whoo hoo # 8 in medals

Make that #9. ;)

I too am glad this was implemented. More medals please!! :D
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby aad0906 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

This is a great one. Suddenly I find myself playing with players I've never teamed up before with, just to get this medal. It's a great thing for the site. And you have to be skilled to get it, be able to play with a large variety of players (and possibly different maps) not just the small group you are used to playing with on the same map over and over again.
Major aad0906

Postby IcePack on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I agree a good medal. Tho I bet there are more than 30 who have "earned" it and gone inactive so hasn't been issued (cuz u need the new win to have t issued).
Be interesting to know how many players qualify and don't have the gold

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby agentcom on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

IcePack wrote:I agree a good medal. Tho I bet there are more than 30 who have "earned" it and gone inactive so hasn't been issued (cuz u need the new win to have t issued).
Be interesting to know how many players qualify and don't have the gold

I did realize that and figured someone would call me on it, but didn't want to detract from my quick post responding to another player. That said, I still think that having to win a game with 400 unique teammates is something quite rare. I would guess that it takes so long that there aren't many inactive players that have done it. I could be wrong though. The medal count has also gone up significantly since my post as qualifying users have won games.

But for comparison purposes, the amount of teammate medals handed still falls between Trench and Random (the most recent medals added) and neither of those was backdated. So, I would not agree that this is a "cheap" medal, which was the comment that I was initially responding to.
Colonel agentcom

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions