Whac-A-Mod V: Returning For More [Whac-An-Admin!]

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Whac-A-Mod V: Returning For More [Whac-An-Admin!]

Postby Robert E Nick on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 pm

anonymus wrote:
kratos644 wrote:
Robert E Nick wrote:Admins=WHACKED 11284669 =D> =D> =D>

Looks like the admin lose both ;)
Game 11289469

yes thanks to andy being honest and taking his turn instead of deadbeating out, cudos to the admins for that.. (granted we probably would have won anyways but would have taken a bit longer)

well done team! this was by no means a easy game, but very interesting and well-played by all (except for my 1 major fudge-up and my 1 major dicefail ;) )

/ :?:

Nice job, USA admin team! =D> Although, we didn't need a deadbeating monkey for us to win ;) :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class Robert E Nick

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby anonymus on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 am

Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
kratos644 wrote:

Game 11289469

yes thanks to andy being honest and taking his turn instead of deadbeating out, cudos to the admins for that.. (granted we probably would have won anyways but would have taken a bit longer)

well done team! this was by no means a easy game, but very interesting and well-played by all (except for my 1 major fudge-up and my 1 major dicefail ;) )

Nice job, USA admin team! =D> Although, we didn't need a deadbeating monkey for us to win ;) :lol:

no you guys where handed your game from drop ;) but you know what we where up against(since you where in the game spying early rounds ;) ).. admins practically dropped a bonus each more or less.. but in the end we still prevailed and thats what counts, was an intense game and the bad drop made it really stressful from round1 and i always like that ;)

Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Lieutenant anonymus

Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (11)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 am

You may have won the battle, but you look to be on the verge of losing the war.

Mods 313
Community 289

We mods only need 1 more game for the win, and I don't think it a stretch to say that we'll get it. :D
Nice try, Community, but better luck next time.
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2007 - Jan. 1, 2014 - thanks to Game 13172870
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Postby Leehar on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:You may have won the battle, but you look to be on the verge of losing the war.

Mods 313
Community 289

We mods only need 1 more game for the win, and I don't think it a stretch to say that we'll get it. :D

But thats what we said last time ;)
show
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 am

Leehar wrote:
sempaispellcheck wrote:You may have won the battle, but you look to be on the verge of losing the war.

Mods 313
Community 289

But thats what we said last time ;)

So we say it again - that's all
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (7)

Postby Robert E Nick on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 am

anonymus wrote:
Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
kratos644 wrote:

Game 11289469

no you guys where handed your game from drop ;) but you know what we where up against(since you where in the game spying early rounds ;) ).. admins practically dropped a bonus each more or less.. but in the end we still prevailed and thats what counts, was an intense game and the bad drop made it really stressful from round1 and i always like that ;)

Perhaps.. lol we did have autralia after round one :lol:
And that didn't look to well for you guys with KA in the West... wp :ugeek:

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)

Postby anonymus on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
kratos644 wrote:

Game 11289469

cheers mate ;) beating the admins should be worth atleast 10 points per game.. (would this give the community a slim shot for the win(if not i ment atleast 20 points per game))
lol.. well i actually lost a team-game (or will lose atleast) this year so mods are getting better..

Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Lieutenant anonymus

Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (11)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Mods 313
Community 289

What is the breakdown by gametype (speed, standard, assassins, doubles, triples, quadruples)
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby bman8397 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
Robert E Nick wrote:
anonymus wrote:
kratos644 wrote:

Game 11289469

Yea, but my dice were crap that whole game, lol.
Private 1st Class bman8397

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:47 pm

everywhere116 wrote:

Mods 313
Community 289

What is the breakdown by gametype (speed, standard, assassins, doubles, triples, quadruples)

Once all the games finish and we double check everything, we'll figure that stuff out.

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Game 11270578 makes 314, and the mods have (unofficially) won Whac-A-Mod V!!

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Robert E Nick on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah I guess those 1v1 games killed the community's shot this year... I like you anonymus, we should play on the same team when I get premium :!:
By the way I couldnt quote cause it took up too much room i guess :-s

Postby macbone on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 am

Nice play, guys!

That's the last time I create so many 6-player Standard/Term games. =)
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

whatever the score is - Add another solid whack http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11268573
Major trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (7)

Postby Qwert on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 pm

well i play in 3 games,and 2 time whac a mod.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives