Conquer Club

Tournament Enhancement

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Tournament Enhancement

Postby Devon99 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Create search filters for thoose looking for a tourney that filter game play type as in the find a game function. i.e find a tourney button. I realise some tourneys have multiple rules i.e there maybe 1 sunny map, 1 foggy map in which case the tourney would be detected by both filters. I know its an enhancement for the lazy but I'm lazy and if want to find a dubs tourney in seconds without trawling through lots of tourney threads then why not.

Dev
Last edited by Devon99 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Devon99

Re: Tournament Enhancement

Postby Nicky15 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Devon99 wrote:two suggestions in one here sorry.

Enhancement 1
Create search filters for thoose looking for a tourney that filter game play type as in the find a game function. i.e find a tourney button. I realise some tourneys have multiple rules i.e there maybe 1 sunny map, 1 foggy map in which case the tourney would be detected by both filters. I know its an enhancement for the lazy but I'm lazy and if want to find a dubs tourney in seconds without trawling through lots of tourney threads then why not.

Enhancement 2
New PM Team mates button in dubs, trebs and quads game. Ok its not tourney specific but I think it will find most use here, particualry clan wars where the level ofr chat is high. Its very simple the button appears in any of the above game settings, when you click the PM screen opens in the To Field all your team mates are already listed. In the subject field is the relevant game number, In the message body is the game link. It dosent replace in game chat it just enables you to advise teams mates you have left a comment in game chat for thier attention so they dont miss it. Ita a very common mail to send out so lets make it easy.

This will save thoose particpating trying to remember team mates names and exact spelling and speed up the process up for thoose particpating in many of these types of games at once. NHot a big boost for CC I know but its great to be user freindly.

Dev

I think you may have missed a thread or two mate ;) Hook recently suggested option 2 in the cc suggestions forum and it was made, http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=527&t=159621 you can get it here.
Major Nicky15

Postby Devon99 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:58 pm

[/quote]I think you may have missed a thread or two mate ;) Hook recently suggested option 2 in the cc suggestions forum and it was made, http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=527&t=159621 you can get it here.[/quote]

thanks deleted enhancement two.
Major Devon99

Postby Night Strike on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Devon99 wrote:Create search filters for thoose looking for a tourney that filter game play type as in the find a game function. i.e find a tourney button. I realise some tourneys have multiple rules i.e there maybe 1 sunny map, 1 foggy map in which case the tourney would be detected by both filters. I know its an enhancement for the lazy but I'm lazy and if want to find a dubs tourney in seconds without trawling through lots of tourney threads then why not.

Dev

For the most part, we already have this if you look up at the tab labeled "Tournaments" at the top of every CC page. Future updates will allow for multiple tags for each tournament, but the basics are already available.
Major Night Strike

Postby Devon99 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I've never ever noticed the tournament finder tab before, and the multiple filter will be in future updates you say. well I guess you can delete this thread as all my wishes seem to be already here or in process. :oops:

Thanks.
Major Devon99

Postby agentcom on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

It looks like I can mark this as IMPLEMENTED then
Colonel agentcom

Return to Archived Suggestions