strike wolf's next mafia?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

which do you prefer

Poll ended at Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 am

Actor mafia
73%
Rock n roll mafia
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: strike wolf's next mafia?

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 pm

nagerous wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Getting closer to finishing Dexter Season 2. Still looking for an experienced co-mod preferably with knowledge of the series.

I'd be happy to help.

Cool. I sent you a rough draft of the roles I have right now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:36 pm

been reworking the balance on Dexter Mafia Season 2 and I think I'm finally about ready to get it started. Mostly waiting (or hoping) for other games to clear out first.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Ya, there always seems to be an abundance of games...however, being a more veteran player, I'm sure your game would fill up quite quickly. Now if someone like me were to try to fill a game... :?
Captain Nebuchadnezer

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2)

Postby vodean on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 pm

i think that this is actually the lowest number of active game threads since my return to the site...
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions