Always wanted to say...?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Always wanted to say...?

Postby edocsil on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

:roll:

Anyhow, I always have a deep desire to confess my crimes and chortle at the towns foolishness when I am being particularly manipulative.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Rodion on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

People should never cast a vote (especially late in the wagons) before asking my permission. There, I said it!
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 pm

strike wolf wrote:"Are you really gonna be idiots and lynch the obvious town while the scum gets away?" Oh wait...i do say that.

I think I'm usually pretty straightforward. I may not be quite that blunt but I usually get my point across. The only thing I may hold back on is personally insulting players now and then (usually this is just from frustration anyways) and I'm not going to start here.

I usually will hold back unless it's something that I find completely illogical for that time.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 pm

vodean wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:
DiM wrote:always wanted to

mod edit

I 3rd this.
i 4th this.

I'll 5th it since evidently I troll in a game that I'm not even in and did not even post in according to that dumbass http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=173973&start=105
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby aage on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:
vodean wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:
DiM wrote:always wanted to say..
mod edit

I 3rd this.
i 4th this.

I'll 5th it since evidently I troll in a game that I'm not even in and did not even post in according to that dumbass http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=173973&start=105

Turns out that harrassing people and calling them retards leads to them not liking you, so I would wonder if you really are surprised. He made a list of guys that pick on him and you were in it. Newsflash.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

If I'm in the game sure it would fit since I don't like them either. Being that I hadn't even made a post in that game, I found it quite ridiculous since it was irrelevant to the game that they are currently in.
Irony at its finest

Postby Yomiel on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 pm

/ wrote:Why do we have to drag every day out to the last five seconds? Yes, discussion is good, use the time we have and whatever, but can't we ever just say "good enough" and settle something without needing the mod breathing down our necks with a deadline?

^
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 am

This is NOT a bait or flame thread. Leave remarks that are more than unsavory about other members of the site to yourself, even if you feel that they are warranted.

Let's follow our own advice and not make this site any less enjoyable for others, shall we?

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Thank you rds,you saved me from making an unsavory comment.

on to the topic at hand, Damn FS players. Always wanted to say that.Besides the other comment I wont make now.

+

Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 am

I hadn't even seen any of that until you posted that message. Sad. Just...sad. When you start making racist or other such hateful remarks, that just says something ugly about you.: (
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm

There was nothing racist at all in the post you are referring to. Now hateful you can make a case for, but that would be about it.
Irony at its finest

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I didn't say there was. I was saying that when you start making comments LIKE that. Racist, sexist, really offensive. Comments among those lines.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

lol
btw, just curious, when you accuse people of stalking you on various websites, plus raping and killing your sister without any shred of proof, is that considered offensive?

i don't know how edocsil felt about it but i'd be pretty pissed to be accused of rape and murder.

the fact that you were banned from many websites and the fact that for each ban you have a weird conspiracy story about how everybody was out to get you, along with your constant defensive stance and absurd paranoia makes me believe you have really big psychological issues that need to be adressed as soon as possible. you really do need the help of a therapist if you want to become a normal full functioning adult in today's society.

and speaking of edocsil, you know you could always go to the police file a complaint, then they summon CC to provide the log in ips and they could track him down. if he really is the one who raped and murdered your sister shouldn't he be punished?
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

You really need to stop trying to instigate me with your lies and insults. It's getting old, and it's also getting increasingly offensive. Do you get some kind of kick out of constantly bringing up such a personal tragedy? Show some damn respect.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Stop giving a reaction and it'll stop eventually Yomiel. By freaking out, it encourages it to continue. With that said, you do tend to constantly bring up the fact that everybody "hates you" and wants you out of games etc... Once that stops, you might find most people just ignore you without bringing up that past.
Irony at its finest

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions