Conquer Club

Always wanted to say...?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Always wanted to say...?

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm

There was nothing racist at all in the post you are referring to. Now hateful you can make a case for, but that would be about it.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I didn't say there was. I was saying that when you start making comments LIKE that. Racist, sexist, really offensive. Comments among those lines.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

lol
btw, just curious, when you accuse people of stalking you on various websites, plus raping and killing your sister without any shred of proof, is that considered offensive?

i don't know how edocsil felt about it but i'd be pretty pissed to be accused of rape and murder.

the fact that you were banned from many websites and the fact that for each ban you have a weird conspiracy story about how everybody was out to get you, along with your constant defensive stance and absurd paranoia makes me believe you have really big psychological issues that need to be adressed as soon as possible. you really do need the help of a therapist if you want to become a normal full functioning adult in today's society.

and speaking of edocsil, you know you could always go to the police file a complaint, then they summon CC to provide the log in ips and they could track him down. if he really is the one who raped and murdered your sister shouldn't he be punished?
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm

You really need to stop trying to instigate me with your lies and insults. It's getting old, and it's also getting increasingly offensive. Do you get some kind of kick out of constantly bringing up such a personal tragedy? Show some damn respect.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Stop giving a reaction and it'll stop eventually Yomiel. By freaking out, it encourages it to continue. With that said, you do tend to constantly bring up the fact that everybody "hates you" and wants you out of games etc... Once that stops, you might find most people just ignore you without bringing up that past.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 pm

You're talking about my sister, who suffered a terrible fate. She was a LITTLE GIRL, not even a pre-teen. And you all keep making comments and twisting facts. I will always defend myself and her, and I will not let such lies be considered as truth by not challenging them. I will not let you all push me off of this site, no matter how much your group tries.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Yomiel wrote:You really need to stop trying to instigate me with your lies and insults. It's getting old, and it's also getting increasingly offensive. Do you get some kind of kick out of constantly bringing up such a personal tragedy? Show some damn respect.

where exactly is the lie?

btw you said you're gonna call the police on edocsil. did you do it? what did they say? i'm assuming they didn't arrest him because i see he still plays here on CC. or maybe he has internet in prison?

also you said you never would have joined this site if you'd known edocsil was here because he's caused your family enough pain. so what's stopping you from quitting this site now that you found edocsil here. any normal person would want to get away as far as possible from a stalker/murderer/rapist, right?
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm just going to wait until a mod takes care of you. If there were any justice, you'd have been banned already for your lies and nasty comments.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm

what lies? i'm quoting your words and providing links to your posts.
how can that be a lie?

you accused edocsil of some serious crimes. you also said you've called the cops on him before and you'll do it again. i'm just curious if you did it. and if you did i'd also like to know what the police said. did they find him guilty of all your accusations?
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Stop lying. This is nothing something for you to use to bully another person. Just stop.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Yomiel wrote:Stop lying. This is nothing something for you to use to bully another person. Just stop.

what are you talking about?

where's the lie?

look again at my post and you'll see it has 2 links. click them and you'll be directed to a couple of posts made by you. your posts, your words. how can i lie if i'm quoting your posts?
DiM wrote:btw you said you're gonna call the police on edocsil. did you do it? what did they say? i'm assuming they didn't arrest him because i see he still plays here on CC. or maybe he has internet in prison?

also you said you never would have joined this site if you'd known edocsil was here because he's caused your family enough pain. so what's stopping you from quitting this site now that you found edocsil here. any normal person would want to get away as far as possible from a stalker/murderer/rapist, right?

you keep mentionin this "group" that tries to push you off the site.

who exactly is part of the "group"?
so far i've identified 8 people: me, edocsil, vodean, campin, jak111, lsu tiger, jgordon and iron butterfly. are there any more people in this "group"?

do we harass you just on this site or are we all from other mafia related sites? how long have we been stalking you?
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm

What part of "stop" do you not understand?
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Yomiel wrote:What part of "stop" do you not understand?

you told me to stop lying. well since i'm NOT lying there's nothing to stop.
would you care to show me what exactly i lied about in the posts above?
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm

No. You've baited me enough with your lies.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jak111 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:38 pm

When you mention mods, you know DiM was/is a mod (What happened there DiM? XD)

Actually, half the guys you play with in Mafia are mods or were mods at one point or another.

Although that's not why I'm posting.

DiM, he's a bit challenged, stop hiving him/her a hard time.

Yomiel, stop replying to it. No offense meant, but you're not too good with words. Your posts are lacking any sign of a good argument when you completely ignore what others have said.

For the sake of the community guys, stop fighting. I don't care about some made up fantasy land you're in Yomiel, and I don't care if he's annoying DiM. If anyone crosses the line they will be dealt with, you know this, I know this, and so does everyone else. While what we can say seems to have broadened a bit, it's best not to feed each other more fuel to continue.

I've already blacklisted Yomiel from my games until he shows sufficient maturity improvement and intelligent posts, but DiM, you should know better. This fight needs to stop and you know he/she wont answer your questions at their current mentality level, so don't keep pushing for more of the same feedback.

You wanna know what I've always wanted to say?

♪I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine♪

♫Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?♫
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DiM on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:50 pm

you're right jak. i give up.

i keep thinking/hoping i'll eventually get something intelligent/logical from yomiel but it seems i'm in for a disappointment.

yomiel. this is for you:

Click image to enlarge.
Major DiM

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:54 pm

You guys seriously make me sick. Beyond sick, even.

First off, Jak, I am NOT challenged. Maybe you think it's funny, what happened to my sister, but I don't. And I sure as hell don't find it funny that Dim keeps bringing it up and telling lies about me, or that he keeps insulting me. And not even just me. If he has a problem with people who have special needs, he needs to keep it to himself, because offensive remarks like that should be enough to get him banned from this site.

Second, you among the many who just ignore what I say, so of course you'd claim I'm not making a good argument, no matter what. That will only hurt you in the end, especially when it comes to playing Mafia. In fact, attitudes like that destroy Mafia games.

Third, you are pretty much as bad as Dim, because you blame all this on me and constantly insult my intelligence and so on. That's incredibly rude, and it just backs up what I've been saying about you guys. I'm not the problem here-people like you two are.
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jak111 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Yes DiM,time to stop feeding him. ~Ignores post above mine~
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Stop trolling me! It's pathetic of you!
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Yomiel wrote:You guys seriously make me sick. Beyond sick, even.

First off, Jak, I am NOT challenged. Maybe you think it's funny, what happened to my sister, but I don't. And I sure as hell don't find it funny that Dim keeps bringing it up and telling lies about me, or that he keeps insulting me. And not even just me. If he has a problem with people who have special needs, he needs to keep it to himself, because offensive remarks like that should be enough to get him banned from this site.

Second, you among the many who just ignore what I say, so of course you'd claim I'm not making a good argument, no matter what. That will only hurt you in the end, especially when it comes to playing Mafia. In fact, attitudes like that destroy Mafia games.

Third, you are pretty much as bad as Dim, because you blame all this on me and constantly insult my intelligence and so on. That's incredibly rude, and it just backs up what I've been saying about you guys. I'm not the problem here-people like you two are.

Yomiel I am going to respond here,it will be the last time I take note that you are even on this site.

Here is the thing,the reason you dont respond to any questions that are asked of you is because you are a blatant liar about many things.

Second is because you crave attention and this is the only way you can get it. You need any attention that you can possibly get whether it be positive or negative. Beings you do not know how to interact well with people you will take the negative attention as it is all that most people even in RL will even give to you.

So stop being a whinney bitch martry and play the games you are in so most of us will not have to see or hear from you again after you get blacklisted by the Mafia MODS.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 pm

And still it continues.-.-

I have not lied at all. It is people like Dim who have lied, twisting my words and making false claims. I don't go into details because he is just trolling, and I have been baited by him more than enough, plus, it is painful for me to talk about the things I have went through, which he seems to think are hilarious.

I do not crave attention. I've asked repeatedly for you all to leave me alone, yet you continue to provoke me. In fact, this all started because Edo suddenly harassed me without warning, when everyone had gone back to playing the game.

You people are bullies. You don't like that I am here, and it is all of you who are throwing temper tantrums. When a host lets me into their game, you try and force him or her kick me out by threatening to drop out yourselves. If the host refuses, you will often stick around, just so you can harass me in the game. While trying to get me lynched, you will even threaten your own team's win conditions and lie even if you are Town, while insulting my play style, even though your own is incredibly bad. You will instigate me until a fight starts, knowing I will inevitably blamed. Unfortunately for Dim, this attempt backfired thanks to the other game players that saw right through his trolling. This is getting old. Either play or get lost.

Second is because you crave attention and this is the only way you can get it. You need any attention that you can possibly get whether it be positive or negative. Beings you do not know how to interact well with people you will take the negative attention as it is all that most people even in RL will even give to you.

So stop being a whinney bitch martry and play the games you are in so most of us will not have to see or hear from you again after you get blacklisted by the Mafia MODS.[/quote]
New Recruit Yomiel

Postby / on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 pm

*ahem*

EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR PLEASE KINDLY GTFO, THANK YOU.

:roll:
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm

/ wrote:*ahem*

EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR PLEASE KINDLY GTFO, THANK YOU.

:roll:

oh btw, that was on topic, this is how I feel in game threads too.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 am

Everybody needs to take five.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm

This is something i have always wanted to saymod edit,

Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions