Conquer Club

Bracket Tourney 3 - Favorites (Winners: See OP)

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Bracket Tourney 3 - Favorites (Round 2)

Postby Theldin on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

alaskanassassin wrote:
Theldin wrote:Would there possibly be a list or chart showing how people progressed or ended in the Poland Brackets?

Yeah.....hopefully eventually! :p My life is just so crazy busy at the moment I haven't had time to update and post them!

Any chance to see these sometime soon? It would help me to see how particular players are doing, so its easier to create strategies. Thanks.
Corporal 1st Class Theldin

Postby alaskanassassin on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:57 am

Theldin wrote:
alaskanassassin wrote:
Theldin wrote:Would there possibly be a list or chart showing how people progressed or ended in the Poland Brackets?

Yeah.....hopefully eventually! :p My life is just so crazy busy at the moment I haven't had time to update and post them!

Any chance to see these sometime soon? It would help me to see how particular players are doing, so its easier to create strategies. Thanks.

Ill do my best. My first priority is to get the next map going. One more week of wrestling and then my life will slow down a lot.
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Everythings updated. I can't find my hard copy of the poland brackets. So it appears I can't update those. Everything is current and will stay current. I guess just look at the scores on the first page and that will tell you who was good on that map!
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?

Postby stahrgazer on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 am

Can't join all my games this round yet... can't afford mems right now so limited to 4 games
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby stahrgazer on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:10 pm

okay this Game 10708646 is over, i can accept another game now
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby stahrgazer on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 am

2 more slots clear
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby stahrgazer on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm

friend bought me prem so i'm able to join whatever again
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Scores through Round 2 updated. Scores for round 3 coming soon. Jamaica and Middle Ages brackets are being worked on and games will come out within the week!

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Flanders has finished and standings are updated.

Brackets 4 and 5 sent.

Postby alaskanassassin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Jamaica updated and bracket has now been posted.

Postby mcshanester29 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 pm

This Tournament is Still Active
Private mcshanester29

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Standings have been updated through Round 4. Middles Ages (round 5) is almost finished as well. One round left, games to come out today or tomorrow.

The race at the top has tightened and their is a NEW LEADER!

Postby alaskanassassin on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Frenchie continues to hold the top spot with only Monsters remaining. Most likely only Won Hit Wonders can catch them, down 18, a decent margain to have to make up.

Good luck to everyone in the finish!

Postby darkseb on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Indeed a nice final round. Best luck to everyone.
Major darkseb

Postby alaskanassassin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:49 am

Look for Bracket Tourney 4 in the fall! Officers Only edition!

Postby alaskanassassin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 am

2nd round of Monsters has been sent. When September hits if we aren't done we might have to postpone the finish for like 3 weeks.

Postby Gromph on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

11475141, there is one missing player
Major Gromph

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Gromph wrote:11475141, there is one missing player

thanks

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm traveling for 3 weeks, and so most likely can not make the next batch of games until roughly the 24th of September. Sorry for the hold all.

Postby merch313 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 am

Tourney still active
Major merch313

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Sorry about the delay. The final round has been sent and then the tourney will conclude. Its a tight finish, either of the top 2 teams can win!

Postby alaskanassassin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Scores have been updated. Everything in the final round is finished except the quads games. So the scores are minus that bracket but everything else is up to date. Nobody can catch Frenchie. The way it looks now with final scores Frenchie will hold on for the win by 7 points over Won Hit Wonders. Congrats to them and thanks for playing! Ill post the win once the games are officially done!

Postby darkseb on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Thanks for the tournament Alaskan Assassin ! It was fun. Congratz to every team that participate to the tournament and you did a great job hosting a big tourney like this.
Major darkseb

Postby Gromph on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks for this tournament alaska, i really like the format!
Major Gromph

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 pm

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=179610

Another similiar tourney that I need 5 more teams for if anyones interested!

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2012