Conquer Club

Battle of the Bulge - CLOSED

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Battle of the Bulge - Day 3 - POSTPONED

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm

So that will mean guaranteed replacements, and as many as 7 or 8 depending if some of the non-regulars are willing to come back. I hate to be a Denny Downerpuss, but I doubt this will ever be picked up. Also, it isn't fair for your slot to be replaced since I am near 100% sure you are scum.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Well those are your in game suspicions, but as for this game I will have to send out messages to all the players to see which ones will participate who needs their Night Actions and such before Adam takes back over. As for this game getting back off the ground, I have found that Adam is quite appathetic as his computer is still screwed up and we cant fix it. While I am willing to let him use this computer, he must transfer all the data from his computer to this one and he just seems too busy to do that. I will talk to him about it again as I believe he might have even forgotten about mafia, but I hope he hasnt. As for wanting to sign up for other games, this game is paused indefinatly and so we might just reveal roles and not start it back up, for the sake of everyone's memory and thoughts on here (as I have forgotten everything we talked about and will most likely have to re-read day 3 and even day 2 to catch up). I appoligize for the late start as I can assume ghostly does, and I appreciate everyone's patience.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby pmchugh on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 am

I was enjoying this game, gutted if it gets cancelled.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Ok well pmc is done with mafia now too, it seems. So we pretty much have to replace half the players. I don't even want to keep playing, I just want to be assured I was right about new guy. So, how about, instead of me posting my role (I lost the pm anyways), everyone just send me your role and I can strike this off my bucket list?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Ok well pmc is done with mafia now too, it seems. So we pretty much have to replace half the players. I don't even want to keep playing, I just want to be assured I was right about new guy. So, how about, instead of me posting my role (I lost the pm anyways), everyone just send me your role and I can strike this off my bucket list?

Haha, well I don't know.. I lost my pm as well (Well didn't lose it.. but it got automatically deleted with the inbox limitations). I feel as though this one is gone to Davey Jones Locker.. and being away from this one for so long.. I feel as though if it ever does pick up (Didn't New Guy say he'd start it up again?) No one would have any idea what happened :/ Or their results/actions for N1 and N2... If this is forever gone.. Just out of curiosity... Who was Hitler? XD
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok, this time tomorrow I am revealing my role.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 pm

I understand your impatience, and I have told ghostly that he cant just keep it up. He has been contemplating on whether or not to just give it up, but I will tell him again just to leave it be. Im tired of having this slot taken up just like you. I will ask him what his final decision is right now.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 pm

new guy1 wrote:I understand your impatience, and I have told ghostly that he cant just keep it up. He has been contemplating on whether or not to just give it up, but I will tell him again just to leave it be. Im tired of having this slot taken up just like you. I will ask him what his final decision is right now.

Thank you new guy. There are far too many players which would need replacing; almost every player would have to read the entire game over again. I certainly don't want to have to read the pmchugh/Rodion battle again.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Well he told me he was gonna make a post on his phone, but Im going to let him make the post on my computer (hopefully he will remember to log into his own account), but he told me that he was going to get on his computer long enough to get all the information from night actions and such so that everybody's role is revealed at the same time. He asked that you not say yours and just let him say it, so he will most likely be posting everything tonight. Sorry this game couldnt be salvaged guys, I was really enjoying it :(.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Thanks new guy! Thanks to ghost as well, I was starting to get impatient.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm

I understand, hes watching a movie and will be posting everything later tonight. If he doesnt, then I will.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Posting all stats recorded and such shortly. Sorry this game was an utter failure as far as hosting goes. Hopefully I will work my way back into the mafia community after my charger comes in (for now I am using my brothers which came in a couple days ago). Well played by all, and I did record some brief moments when certain players found someone out and such, and either acted on it, or couldn't rally the support, etc. From now on if I have a game idea its going to be given to someone else with hosting abilities. :P

I apologize for the delay. I wanted to believe that I could get back and host it, but ultimately I had a busy summer with no access to a computer. Stats coming up soon.
Cadet ghostly447

Re: Battle of the Bulge - CLOSED

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

ROLES

1.Hitler – Mafia God father. - PMC
2.Walter Model – Mafia Role Blocker – Dazza2008
3.Hasso von Manteuffel – Mafia Dirty Politician - Rodion
4.Erich Brandenberger – Mafia Bus Driver – Everywhere116
5.Dwight D. Eisenhower – Town Vigilante - Leehar
6.Omar Nelson Bradley – Town JOAT – ShieldGenerator7
7.Courtney Hicks Hodges – Town Cop – New Guy1
8.George Smith Patton, Jr. – Town Bus Driver – Some7hingCLEVER
9.Rosana Masse – Town Doctor – Jak111
10.Josef Mengele – Serial Killer - DoomYoshi
11.Roman Polanski – Survivor -Ragian
12.Curt Lowens – Survivor – Jgordon1111
13.Lt.Gen. | Gen. Sir John G. Dill – Vanilla Townie – Safariguy5
14.Lt.Gen. M.G.H. Barker – Vanilla Townie – Crazymilkshake5 Replaced by gimili
15.Brig. A.E. Percival – Vanilla Townie - /
16.Brig. W.C. Holden – Vanilla Townie – The Chuck57
17.Maj. D.E.B. Talbot – Vanilla Townie - SPARTACUS1974 Replaced by djfireside
18.Maj. F.H. Jackson – Vanilla Townie - Chapcrap

FAKE CLAIMS

Hitler – Mafia God father. ------ Winston Churchill – Town Role Blocker
Walter Model – Mafia Role Blocker ----- Joseph Stalin – Town Vigilante
Hasso von Manteuffel – Mafia Goon ----- Audie Murphy – Town Bulletproof
Erich Brandenberger – Mafia Bus Driver ----- Charles Drake – Town 1 shot bulletproof
Josef Mengele – Serial Killer ----- Miep Gies – White Mage (Almost Doctor, protects for 2 nights)
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

ROLE PM

You are Adolf Hitler – Mafia God father, The Fuhrer of Nazi Germany. As your Nation begins to fall, you have only 1 choice. The Battle of the Bulge will be your final attempt to escape impending doom. If Russia gets to you, you are in for a grueling death which you will not allow. Your final stand is here. You are innocent to investigation, and you are 1 time bulletproof. Good luck to you Fuhrer! The fate of Nazi Germany’s survival is in your capable hands! You win when all threats to Nazi Germany are eliminated! You will receive another mail (your comrades included) with potential fake claims. You are given these claims, and all may choose from them, but you are NOT REQUIRED TO USE ANY OF THEM. YOU MAY FIND YOUR OWN. You WILL have a technical Night 0 to discuss with your fellow Nazi’s about fake claims.

You are Walter Model – Mafia Role Blocker, one of Adolf’s best men. You may choose to block one enemy troop each night. You must help lead your troops to war, to save Nazi Germany. With Russia closing in fast on the Eastern Front, this Battle must be a quick one, and one which will allow you to boost morale for the final battles! You win when all threats to Nazi Germany are eliminated! You will receive another mail (your comrades included) with potential fake claims. You are given these claims, and all may choose from them, but you are NOT REQUIRED TO USE ANY OF THEM. YOU MAY FIND YOUR OWN. You WILL have a technical Night 0 to discuss with your fellow Nazi’s about fake claims.

You are Hasso von Manteuffel – Mafia Double Voter (Dirty Politician), one of Adolf’s best men. You may choose to steal one enemy troops vote each night. You must help lead your troops to war, to save Nazi Germany. With Russia closing in fast on the Eastern Front, this Battle must be a quick one, and one which will allow you to boost morale for the final battles! You win when all threats to Nazi Germany are eliminated! You will receive another mail (your comrades included) with potential fake claims. You are given these claims, and all may choose from them, but you are NOT REQUIRED TO USE ANY OF THEM. YOU MAY FIND YOUR OWN. You WILL have a technical Night 0 to discuss with your fellow Nazi’s about fake claims.

You are Erich Brandenberger – Mafia Bus Driver, one of Adolf’s best men. You may choose to switch 1 player with another. Anything that would happen to one will happen to the other. You must help lead your troops to war, to save Nazi Germany. With Russia closing in fast on the Eastern Front, this Battle must be a quick one, and one which will allow you to boost morale for the final battles! You win when all threats to Nazi Germany are eliminated! You will receive another mail (your comrades included) with potential fake claims. You are given these claims, and all may choose from them, but you are NOT REQUIRED TO USE ANY OF THEM. YOU MAY FIND YOUR OWN. You WILL have a technical Night 0 to discuss with your fellow Nazi’s about fake claims.

You are Dwight D. Eisenhower – Town Vigilante, The leader of the free nation! You may choose 1 person per night to kill. You are not overactive, so you do not HAVE to use your night action. You are closing in on Germany, they have become desperate and have forced their troops through the center of your front line. Crush them, and finish the war! Good luck Sir!

You are Omar Nelson Bradley – Town JOAT, one of the Heroes of the free world! You have 3 powers which you can use (1 per night) each night. They each have only 1 use, so use them wisely! Your powers are: Kill a player, Investigate a player, Defend a player. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt at survival!

You are Courtney Hicks Hodges – Town Cop, one of the Heroes of the free world! You may investigate 1 player per night. If they are mafia, you will get a guilty result. Anything else (town, third party) you will get a “Not mafia” or “Innocent” result. (Neither indicate anything, just I cannot have 1 that I must stick to, because I know I won’t be able to.) Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt at survival!

You are George Smith Patton, Jr. – Town Bus Driver, one of the Heroes of the free world! You may choose to switch 1 player with another. Anything that would happen to one will happen to the other. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt at survival!

You are Rosana Masse – Town Doctor, one of the Heroes of the free world! You may choose to protect one player each night. If Adolf Hitler is killed by lynch within the first 3 days, the night will go peacefully (under your special ability to protect everyone) for that night. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt at survival!

You are Josef Mengele – Serial Killer, Insane doctor and experimenter of Nazi Germany. You are the most feared doctor on the face of the earth due to all of your horrible, torturous experiments in the name of science. You have decided that you are not given a good enough life for your work, and have now decided it is time to seek revenge on your comrades, as well as any filthy American, etc who crosses your path. You are bulletproof. Crush all opponents to win your own war against the world!

You are Roman Polanski – Survivor, from Poland. You must survive in the middle of the battle. Should the free world win, then you will move there to win the game. Should Nazi Germany prevail, you will change your name, identity, and life story to fit in and win the game. You win when all threats to one side are eliminated!

You are Curt Lowens – Survivor, from Poland. You must survive in the middle of the battle. Should the free world win, then you will move there to win the game. Should Nazi Germany prevail, you will change your name, identity, and life story to fit in and win the game. You win when all threats to one side are eliminated!

You are Lt.Gen. | Gen. Sir John G. Dill – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!

You are Lt.Gen. M.G.H. Barker – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!

You are Brig. A.E. Percival – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!

You are Brig. W.C. Holden – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!

You are Maj. D.E.B. Talbot – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!

You are Maj. F.H. Jackson – Vanilla Townie, a warrior in the Military. Your vote counts, but unfortunately you must go through the nights, hoping you will live with no harm done to you or your comrades. Crush Nazi Germany in their final attempt to survive!
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

A few worthy notes

Jak calls out PMC day 1 (page 13). First strongly accurate call, except connecting him with chuck could turn up pretty bad since he is a VT. Well done calling out Adolf day 1.

Night 1 Actions

Mafia Actions:
PMC Sends Rodion to kill /
Everywhere switches himself with Safariguy
Dazza roleblocks ChapCrap
Rodion steals PMC

Town Actions:

New Guy1: Investigates Doomyoshi - Not Mafia
Jak111: Protects Leehar
Leehar: Kills Dazza
ShieldGenerator: No Action
Clever switches Jak and PMC

Third Party:

DoomYoshi: targets no one
Last edited by ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Night 2 Actions

Mafia Actions:
Rodion kills DJ
Rodion steals Gimli
Everywhere swaps himself with Yoshi

Town Actions:
Jak111: Protects Safariguy
SG7: Investigates Safariguy --- Not mafia
Clever: Busdrives Rodion and New guy1
New guy1: Investigates Everywhere --- Not Mafia result due to swap
Leehar: No night action recieved

Third Party:
DoomYoshi targets thechuck
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Lol doom, you were an SK and I was a cop. If I remember correctly, I thought you could be scum, but good job hiding it. also, good job pmc, as I had no idea you were mafia. Looks like you were wrong, doomyoshi ;).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Also a few side notes.

I gave the scum a choice to use the fake claims I gave, or choose another one. They were also allowed time to sort which ones they wanted to use.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Rodion on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Something nobody got to see: when Leehar was sent to L-1, I used the vote I stole from Gimli to hammer him. Gimli's hammer vote would have appeared as "???".

Also, my Yoshi read was accurate(ish)!
General Rodion

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

new guy1 wrote:Lol doom, you were an SK and I was a cop. If I remember correctly, I thought you could be scum, but good job hiding it. also, good job pmc, as I had no idea you were mafia. Looks like you were wrong, doomyoshi ;).

I still don't understand it.

I also don't understand why pmchugh and Rodion spent so much time ripping into each other.

I thought I was doing well. I was scummy enough that the mafia would keep me alive for a mislynch, but townie enough to never get killed. My dastardly plan of not shooting N1 to get Leehar killed was about to work.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm

PMC wanted to distance himself from me so that if one of us died the other would look more townie. He never meant to ride my wagon until I actually got lynched.
General Rodion

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Lol, great wifom situation going there. I would have never guessed you guys were alligned with each other:D!
Sergeant new guy1

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 am

Rodion wrote:Something nobody got to see: when Leehar was sent to L-1, I used the vote I stole from Gimli to hammer him. Gimli's hammer vote would have appeared as "???".

Also, my Yoshi read was accurate(ish)!

We thought that Ragian was the SK. We also thought that NG was a PGO.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives