Conquer Club

[CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (38-23) - Final 9/11

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (6-5)

Postby freakns on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 am

i applied once already, but Dako measured my "manhood" and said im too big to be in TOFU... like 8 inches couldnt be overlooked :(
Brigadier freakns

Postby L M S on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 am

freakns wrote:i applied once already, but Dako measured my "manhood" and said im too big to be in TOFU... like 8 inches couldnt be overlooked :(

Hmmm, I wonder when they changed that rule then.....
ā€œOne of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.ā€
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby freakns on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 am

i have asked Denise to help me making love song... she agreed, and this is what we have come up with:
show: freak and Denise trying

Dako and CoF then counterpunch... their is definitely better :(
show: Dako and CoF succeeding
Brigadier freakns

Postby Denise on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 am

:lol: Thanks for the afternoon, Freak. It was fun, except for the temper tantrums and the crying fits. It's not all about you, you know. If you will learn to play well with others, maybe we have a shot of succeeding, like Dako and CoF.
Colonel Denise

Postby Master Fenrir on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am

freakns wrote:i do understand that in your eyes figure skating is much more interesting then athletics, basketball or football, but some of us do have balls, so please show some respect! :P

Oh, I find real sports very interesting, I'm just not very entertained by somebody running in a straight line for a little bit. You know, 10 seconds of explosion and then it's over. Sounds a bit like you, Freak, if you could manage to last a few more seconds. ;)
General Master Fenrir

Postby freakns on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 am

Denise wrote::lol: Thanks for the afternoon, Freak.

wait till you see me in the evening!

Denise wrote:If you will learn to play well with others, maybe we have a shot of succeeding, like Dako and CoF.

when i asked you to sleep over(offer you so kindly refused :( ), i was planing to play with others :P

Master Fenrir wrote:
freakns wrote:i do understand that in your eyes figure skating is much more interesting then athletics, basketball or football, but some of us do have balls, so please show some respect! :P

Oh, I find real sports very interesting, I'm just not very entertained by somebody running in a straight line for a little bit. You know, 10 seconds of explosion and then it's over. Sounds a bit like you, Freak, if you could manage to last a few more seconds. ;)

dont move your ass so furiously, and i might last longer next time!

btw, am i the only one thinking this is really good war? not too many easy wins, and some really good battles :)
Brigadier freakns

Postby Finsfleet on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 am

freakns wrote:btw, am i the only one thinking this is really good war? not too many easy wins, and some really good battles :)

Exhausting. Drained the last drop of my energy, and from the looks of it I`m still gonna lose more than I`m gonna win. And usually I`m the optimist in the clan. I hope I`ll never have to play against TOFU again.
Major Finsfleet

Postby freakns on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Finsfleet wrote: and from the looks of it I`m still gonna lose more than I`m gonna win.

well, yeah, but this has happen in every clan war so far and yet we won every clan war so far...
Brigadier freakns

Postby L M S on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 pm

freakns wrote:
Finsfleet wrote: and from the looks of it I`m still gonna lose more than I`m gonna win.

well, yeah, but this has happen in every clan war so far and yet we won every clan war so far...

Deli and Fins should play doubles together it sounds like.
love you man
8-)
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Finsfleet on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

L M S wrote:
freakns wrote:

Deli and Fins should play doubles together it sounds like.
love you man
8-)

Ooooo noone ever said that to me before. I love you too!
Major Finsfleet

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (7-5)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm

btw, am i the only one thinking this is really good war? not too many easy wins, and some really good battles

------

I didn't know their was a war going on, you read the thread it's all a bunch of craziness. Forgotten all about a war

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby freakns on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 am

IcePack wrote:btw, am i the only one thinking this is really good war? not too many easy wins, and some really good battles

------

I didn't know their was a war going on, you read the thread it's all a bunch of craziness. Forgotten all about a war

we are fighting on the field, but make sweet sweet love of the field ;)

also, lms why have you told him you love him?! he is like this last 24hrs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfMCBh1 ... age#t=107s

and i lost new world :( out of all maps, i lost this one :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
world is coming to an end... but good game from TOFU
Brigadier freakns

Postby L M S on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 am

freakns wrote:
IcePack wrote:btw, am i the only one thinking this is really good war? not too many easy wins, and some really good battles

------

we are fighting on the field, but make sweet sweet love of the field ;)

also, lms why have you told him you love him?! he is like this last 24hrs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfMCBh1 ... age#t=107s

and i lost new world :( out of all maps, i lost this one :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
world is coming to an end... but good game from TOFU

Oh my word, I haven't seen that in years. I used to sit in my room as a teenager and listen to that (cassette) recording over and over and over.
Hilarious stuff.

I have that effect on people Freak, its both a gift and a curse.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (8-6)

Postby Big Whiskey on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:32 am

tofu wins Game 11365032
General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (8-6)

Postby Master Fenrir on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am

Big Whiskey wrote:tofu wins Game 11365032

Nice, looks like they picked up two wins of their own, though.

Freak, you guys got the game for the tie breaker right? Game 11421509 I'm waiting until all the games have invites sent before I finish the last update for games/player count so that I can do it all at once.
General Master Fenrir

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (9-8)

Postby freakns on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 am

ye, everything is fine. im just waiting for you guys to finish pacman so i can send an invite to yastreb
Brigadier freakns

Postby Master Fenrir on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am

freakns wrote:ye, everything is fine. im just waiting for you guys to finish pacman so i can send an invite to yastreb

Ah, okay. Then I'll probably just do the update for the 60 games today. Just wall me when you're able to send invites for the tie breaker so that I don't forget to update the last little bit.
General Master Fenrir

Postby freakns on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 am

id like to say im not a poor sport. im really not. seriously. i will admit without doubt that TOFU is better clan. by far. that is why i was hoping we are gonna get some sort of help from gods of random. every little thing would help. and to be honest, in most parts, we were lucky in rolls department. dice were on and off(in one moment, at the beginning of round 2, it become ridiculous how good rolls all TOFU was getting... but before that, and after that, id say we were lucky, at least overall... so id even say we got better rolls). HOWEVER! im not sure how many times, when we need that one last little push(random esc game from first round for example), we failed horrible. same now with stupid Space. we had great rolls to start with, but first, when we needed finishing touch, fail... when we need to stay alive on some places, fail... at the end, we still had a game, but we failed in killing our own... and not to mention, when i needed that all important 4th card, 4 vs 1, failed... now, props to TOFU for staying alive there, i tip my hat to them, so its nothing against their skill, its just me being pissed. anyhow, this is not the worst part. ffs, in how many games have TOFU started first? and to add to that, with bonus?! its like every fucking game they are starting first. not huge advantage, but if i can chose, id always start first! and im sure most of TOFU would.
really, ladies, this isnt attack you at any way. you are all great players(expect maybe Dako... and Fenrir... and CoF... and Seul... and, well, pretty much everyone else), im just ranting because i was hoping we would have all the luck in the world, and its fucking not there! :( and with all those failings in crucial attacks/defense, im feeling like i got look of Adonis, brain of Einstein, wit of Robin Williams, penis size of Ron Jeremy, and at the end, i cant get it up when it counts!
oh well, at least we got our first medal today. =D> to Andrija Zlatic, goooooooooooo Serbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brigadier freakns

Postby nippersean on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Go Tofu!

Just a quick message to say Pedro will not be competing too much in batch 3.
He has a new job with the London 2012 Olympics team, with it being in his home town.

Every time there is a medal ceremony he's in charge of changing the flags.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Qwert on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

freakns wrote:id like to say im not a poor sport. im really not. seriously. i will admit without doubt that TOFU is better clan. by far. that is why i was hoping we are gonna get some sort of help from gods of random. every little thing would help. and to be honest, in most parts, we were lucky in rolls department. dice were on and off(in one moment, at the beginning of round 2, it become ridiculous how good rolls all TOFU was getting... but before that, and after that, id say we were lucky, at least overall... so id even say we got better rolls). HOWEVER! im not sure how many times, when we need that one last little push(random esc game from first round for example), we failed horrible. same now with stupid Space. we had great rolls to start with, but first, when we needed finishing touch, fail... when we need to stay alive on some places, fail... at the end, we still had a game, but we failed in killing our own... and not to mention, when i needed that all important 4th card, 4 vs 1, failed... now, props to TOFU for staying alive there, i tip my hat to them, so its nothing against their skill, its just me being pissed. anyhow, this is not the worst part. ffs, in how many games have TOFU started first? and to add to that, with bonus?! its like every fucking game they are starting first. not huge advantage, but if i can chose, id always start first! and im sure most of TOFU would.
really, ladies, this isnt attack you at any way. you are all great players(expect maybe Dako... and Fenrir... and CoF... and Seul... and, well, pretty much everyone else), im just ranting because i was hoping we would have all the luck in the world, and its fucking not there! :( and with all those failings in crucial attacks/defense, im feeling like i got look of Adonis, brain of Einstein, wit of Robin Williams, penis size of Ron Jeremy, and at the end, i cant get it up when it counts!
oh well, at least we got our first medal today. =D> to Andrija Zlatic, goooooooooooo Serbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You write to much instead to write one sentence "TOFU have luck" :mrgreen:
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:26 am

tofu wins Game 11333213 gg
General Big Whiskey

Postby pmchugh on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 am

nippersean wrote:Go Tofu!

He has a new job with the London 2012 Olympics team, with it being in his home town.

freakns wrote:Blah blah blah..

This is my favourite clan war thread.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (11-9)

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (11-9)

Postby Finsfleet on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Can you post our victory next time? Otherwise, I`ll have to stop coming to this thread when I see your name.

Thank you.
Major Finsfleet

Postby QoH on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 pm

pmchugh wrote:
nippersean wrote:Go Tofu!

freakns wrote:Blah blah blah..

This is my favourite clan war thread.

+1

Freak, you are my new favorite person on CC. You're english is a billion times better than Qwert's, but there are enough typos and screwups that it makes me chuckle. Plus, to me you are, for some reason, insanely funny.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges